It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Ooooh, love the pics Chirp!!!!!! I just showed up and have to catch up. This was the first thing I saw when I got here! How are you today little Bird?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm good Lady Night!

I hope you are well, enjoying your day and pain free.

I am trying to read backwards also. Why don't I just mark my page at night?

Too simple, I imagine!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi Quantum! I knew you'd go for it! Get packing!

True, I would love to visit an English pub! OMG, could you see Shedddites all together at the pub? We would have so much fun!

Bird, we can still bake brownies and cookies for the bake sale. We'll need new awesome clothes and accessories for the trip.

Waves at Timely across the pond! How are things out your way Timely?

Hiya Syx! I'm sure Storm will get over it, I mean he has followed under your command in battles before without any complaints. Maybe he is just jealous because he can't shape shift. LOL! OMG, that pic of the two purple dragons is awesome! I LOVE that! I think When I open The Shed 10, I'll go poking around in your dragon thread and use something from there. Oh look, a cute little dragon with a cookie! HA, I like Edgar the dragon. Meow! So many great dragon pics today! Wow!LOL

AboveBoard! Finally! It's so good to see you! You have been missed! I know what you mean about all the political threads. I'm usually in here or hunting down other types of threads to poke my head in. Love your butterfly pic! So yeah, come on in and relax and enjoy yourself!

Hello Anon! Nice to see you again! How are things with you?[/color]

KD, LOVE that pic! Nice to see you today! I got up soooo late and haven't even had breakfast yet! I think I need more coffee!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOL! We just like to read backward. Actually I usually go back a few pages and look and see if I have read that or not and go back more pages if I need to or jump ahead.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: AboveBoard

Lol your funny! You can send me some healing power. I Cut my foot in the ocean yesterday not sure what it was bit it sure was sharp.

I hate when that happens and I tend to bleed a lot. I hope the cut or bite isn't too bad...feel better my friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Have a wonderful day too!

Look!

Our pictures are similar (not really
), this was my travel path this morning.

Thanks Chirp, my day is going very well. It is warm and muggy so into the pool then into the air conditioning. I have a path just like that one too.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

KD, LOVE that pic! Nice to see you today! I got up soooo late and haven't even had breakfast yet! I think I need more coffee!

Thanks NS! I thought it was a cool pic too. Enjoy your coffee. I had two large cups earlier this morning, a very slow riser...LOL

KD
edit on 30-7-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

hello everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sorry I just got back from a 3 hour workout and I cannot walk lol I can barely type. Yes I will pack and we will all go see TrueBrit and hang out at his magical Pub! Hope your having a great day.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Thank you, I wrapped it up and it is better. My workout did not help it I am sure!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

Hello Kyypto1 hope all is well we were looking for you!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: thenightisours

Thank you, I wrapped it up and it is better. My workout did not help it I am sure!

My pleasure, maybe it's time for you to just sit back and relax. Keep your leg elevated and enjoy some cold bubbly.

Cheers!

KD

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good morning Shedizens!

I'm a bit wordless today, so, I offer upon the banquet table this breakfast feast, a plate for everyone

And if you look out the window, you'll see that I've briefly moved us ocean-side

*waves*

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
Good morning Shedizens!

I'm a bit wordless today, so, I offer upon the banquet table this breakfast feast, a plate for everyone

And if you look out the window, you'll see that I've briefly moved us ocean-side

*waves*

Oh my goodness kaelci Thank you.....I never knew being a Sheddite would bring so many wonderful gifts. Splendid. Have a wonderful weekend. Peace

Cheers

KD

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Wow that looks good. Now I am hungry.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello to whoever is still here!

Kaelci that ocean view is wonderful! To me being by the ocean is heaven. So when I die, that's where I'll be...in my little castle by the sea. Ok, it can just be a little beach house, but it must be by the ocean and have a garden with herbs and flowers and trees.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Good evening NS I'm still hanging about. Here and there and sometimes nowhere LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good afternoon, well it's afternoon here. Hope all is well!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.
Waves!!!

I just wanted to pop in and share a website I found.

You put your age into it and it will tell you all the futuristic things that you will experience in your lifetime.

From Automated cars, to clothes that can change colors. Pretty cool stuff.

Check it out!!
uk.rs-online.com.../iot-internet-of-things/what-futuristic-tech-will-you-see-in-your-life-time#

Thinking of you all. ((((HUGS))))
edit on 30-7-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Hi Everyone.
Waves!!!

I just wanted to pop in and share a website I found.

You put your age into it and it will tell you all the futuristic things that you will experience in your lifetime.

From Automated cars, to clothes that can change colors. Pretty cool stuff.

Check it out!!
uk.rs-online.com.../iot-internet-of-things/what-futuristic-tech-will-you-see-in-your-life-time#

Thinking of you all. ((((HUGS))))

Cool, I'll check it out. Thank you for sharing.....enjoy the rest of your day.

KD

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join