It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thank you for the warm welcome, it is a rare experience these days. I am happy to have been helpful in your endeavor.

I can't help but notice the delicious looking donuts out of the corner of my eye. As I am speaking you notice my hand nonchalantly float towards the donuts. Gingerly I take one and hold it up. Are these baked or fried I ask? As you turn to gaze upon the glazed glory ' s you notice them gone!
Sorry, I smile sheepishly it's my weakness.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ANONDATAFILES
My response to you was hidden down in the middle of my message....as a server admin your name caught my attention right off....
so...what made you pick your name? Do you have anon data file? What kind?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello, Thank you for your interest.
I must say that it is more about sharing information than collection.
"Truth will always be stranger than fiction because fiction must make sense".
Mark Twain

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I am very sorry. I did not intend to cause any disruption here with my choice of usernames.
Further more I apologize if I have offended any and all whom reside here.
I found this site by chance and feel quite taken by the amount of creativity and inspiration I've witnessed. Please take note that I am only here to make friends and be creative.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ANONDATAFILES

NO No offense. I LOVE your username. I just thought maybe you had something juicy to share. I am so glad that you have found us!! Your creativity is perfect for our little world and we are honored to have you join us. I'm sorry if I came across wrong. When I get excited I can be a bit "pushy" just tell me to step back, I won't be offended. Please continue to share, it is wonderful

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello and Happy Friday! I hope Your day is/has been a good one!!

One of The Feline's that came with Us here, when We moved The Shed from the 'Other' World, let Me take His picture! Awesome warriors, those Felines are!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A taste of what I am going to post on My Dragons Thread is here for Your viewing pleasure!

edit on 29-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hey Syx how are you today? Awesome pictures!!! Oh, a kitty warrior how awesome is that!!!!

OK guys it is time for the weekend to begin. WOOHOO!!!! I am shutting down into lurker mode. I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe weekend. I will be popping in & out checking on everyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Travel safe Jess! Have a great weekend!! I just dropped in some new Dragons, Multi-Headed, in My Dragons Thread! Enjoy!!

EDIT: Oh that Feline was one of dozens that came here, when we 'shifted' The World of The Shed... There are many more wandering around in Accasia, as we speak!

edit on 29-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Nice dragons!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

They are cool aren't they? Hey, Sorry about Edie not working out. But it is better for that to happen now, other than way down the road... Right? I am sorry Bro. But You are an awesome Guy and will find the right Gal, soon enough!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you Syx. It's better now your right. Plus I don't have to worry about her seeing her ex everyday. I know she was, and it not fair. I am hall to be free. I even blocked her number on my cell phone. She was mad texting already this morning. Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

How are all my wonderful Sheddites today? Sorry I missed some of you earlier. I keep saying that. I should just make a recording.

Anon, I'm glad you found your way to us. You haven't offended anyone here. I thought your name was interesting and wanted to ask about it myself. Like Martin, I thought you might have something juicy to tell us. If it's creativity you seek, you have certainly found it here at the shed.

Quantum, Edie doesn't know what the hell she wants. I think she got attached to her ex, but knows damned well it won't work out. She can't seem to let go and she has used you as the fallback guy, knowing you'll be there to comfort her. Keep your head together and stay away. More fish in the sea as they say.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: Night Star

KD, you're from Ireland????? OMG, I'm part Irish. I bet the landscape is all lush and vivid green.

Night, I have a joke for you. I use the term 'joke' loosely.

'What part of you is Irish??'

'Well, thebest part, of course!'

My Father was born in Belfast, birth father.

so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am just catching up and so glad to read that you are back to the Shed. I guess I am a sheddite too.

YES, the country side of Ireland is a lush green with mounds and small towns. I am from the West coast but have been all around the country. Dingle Bay is a beautiful location as you look to the West you see the Atlantic Ocean and the moon and sun shine is glorious, imagine the magical sound of a harp playing in the background as the mist rises.....I have experienced this and she is a beauty. Now here in America, what a lovely country and the people are so different.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you your right she is using me as a rebound! Many more fish in the sea!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Good morning, your breakfast looks great. Yes it's Friday. Do you have any weekend plans?

This time I am done with Edie. No more chances.

Hey my friend, happy Friday. Just catching up. Hang in there. And, as I saw Night Star has already advised, the pond is big, and there are many other fish out there. Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Hi! Yes You are a Shedite! As soon as You walk through that door, You belong here! To US!!
It is so nice to have You join the ranks of Sheddism! LOL!!

(To all lurkers, This is not an exclusive group. ALL are welcome!!! Join Us NOW!!!)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi! Yes You are a Shedite! As soon as You walk through that door, You belong here! To US!!
It is so nice to have You join the ranks of Sheddism! LOL!!

(To all lurkers, This is not an exclusive group. ALL are welcome!!! Join Us NOW!!!)

Ahhh that is so sweet...thank you for that....what a great Friday it is indeed. Just be happy....LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thank you, your kind. I wonder if the pond has a turtle for me lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Thank you, your kind. I wonder if the pond has a turtle for me lol.

Yes my friend. Step back a bit...give your mind and heart a rest. Then the pond gets bigger and then the magic begins, the pond is full of love.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join