It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hello Dave!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's an acoustic. An old Indiana my campfire guitar.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What kind of music do you play? Acoustics have such a lovely sound.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Anything really. I'm a huge metal fan but when I play the acoustic I mess around with whatever comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I'm a metal head too, but my tastes in music vary, so I can appreciate different genres, well, most. LOL

I have to get back to bed! I was just on because I woke up with itchy mosquitos bites that were driving me mad and to let everyone know that I had lost internet connection for a few hours. I took an allergy pill and put some anti itch cream on the bites. Talk to you tomorrow. I'm sure the Morning crew will be here soon enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Night, rest well!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Night elfie!

Sleep well

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Dave it's 4:20 want to hit the beach? Lol
You can tan under the moonlight.
edit on 8 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Good Morning!!!

a reply to: Quantum12
Running off for a early morning adventure? I bet you and Dave could get into all kinds of good fun! LOL

Good luck with court today. What a trip!!!!

Still have catching up to do but wanted to comment……your post was so sweet and special. Woody’s thread is so touching. The support and love that comes through ATS always blows me away. When I joined it was to follow along in threads in some of the real time events. I had no idea I would be joining a community of such amazing people and would create such amazing and lasting friendships.

Well we ended up in the ER last night. Paul hadn’t been able to eat or drink anything since Monday night (and that didn’t stay down). With his aortic stenosis he cannot get dehydrated. They gave him 2 liters of fluid (he was VERY dehydrated), steroids, and a decadron(?) shot. He sounds a little better this morning so I am hoping he is on the mend. Danielle is doing MUCH better. Nausea has passed and the soreness is almost gone. OK, going to go read some stories and get caught up…..I will be back later.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, how is Paul and Dani Califorina?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Tom that was beautiful! It is always so wonderful when you stop by!

a reply to: crappiekat
Oh our sweet Kitty! How are you? Working like crazy still? I hope you are getting some good fishing in.

I am just loving your guys amazing stories!!! Oh and I LOVE an acoustic guitar!!! My brother and nephew play and I could listen for hours.

Dave your flowers are so beautiful. I would love to see a pic of the full garden!

Q you are such the romantic!!!! I love your mushy side!!! They are improving, thank goodness. Now I need a vacation to recover. LOL

a reply to: pheonix358
Oh Pheonix that was awesome!!!! I love when you write!!!

a reply to: kaelci
That stone is gorgeous!!!! That is such a neat thing to start collecting.

a reply to: zazzafrazz
OMG I love that pic! *Just grabs it* Will be stored for later….

a reply to: awareness10
*Martin slowly walks around the area of destruction. Oh my, where did all of the evil dragons come from? Who knew we even had them here. Hide dragon destruction from Syx & Pheonix before they lose their minds!

I love to see The Shed just hopping along. Hopefully RL will slow down just a bit so I can join in and play along. LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nurse Marty, How do we get you all out of the sickbay??

Run away from them all go to my farm, not far from you, key to the guest barn is under the mat

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Zazz that is breath taking!!! I promise I don't leave a mess, won't even know I was there....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You just have to wake up and breathe to be tidier than my husband.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Your guest barn is beautiful. Can we have a ATS meetup there? Lol

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not in this lifetime

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I was wondering what you were doing up st 4:20am. Then i went oh yeah. Last night with that seattle girl before she goes back home today.

A for tanning. Im actually a little bunt on the shoulders. Ive been working outside. Its weird though as ive been wearing shirts but still got burned. But my face. Since m looking down and my arms cause theyve mostly been covered at work in dirt are fine.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Forget the barn theres a creek over there!

Tears off shoes. Rolls up pants. Jumps into creek and excitedly runs off to find frogs and turtles.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I changed Kiera's flight again till Friday she did not want to go it was her choice to stay so that is good. Its not like i bugged her to stay lol.

You have a new invention dirt blocks the sun. No more sun block we will sell Daves Dirt it blocks the sun and is healthy for your skin
edit on 8 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling again

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hmmmm uses botanical skills and examines the foliage around the barn. Hmmm...i..dont think were in australia.

Looks over at zazz's avatar suspiciously. Hmmmm..i dont think thats really...

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join