It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oooooh, that sounds interesting. I don't eat turkey nearly enough... actually.... I can remember the last time. A Christmas many years ago! I was having Christmas lunch with a friend's family, and they made Turducken. You know, a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey!

Om nom nom!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So I was out with my dogs and got buzzed by a hummingbird. Has anyone noticed how they sound like the light sabers from Star Wars when they fly by?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Did you get your power and coffee back?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Nope. I searched for the coffee but it's gone. Lucky there's a little package in the fridge. I'm downstairs using an outlet to charge with. The guy's still passed out. I don't want to go in his room. I might see something that would make me want to poke my eyes out.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Agreed don't go there he might have munched the coffee. What does his drink? Moonshine? Lol

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
He drinks beer. I'm actually wondering if he got drunk and did something with the coffee. I have no clue.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Go in there and put warm shaving cream on his hand. He will go and run his face and wet his pants again!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Dude how did you ever find parking down at hermosa beach btw. When ypu said you were going down there i was like good luck finding parking mwuhahahaha!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You have mail kaelci

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Well we ended up not going because they drank bloody Mary's like too many. So we just went outside and sat at the beach. They would not have had fun with the shape they are in.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Oh great so yeah just let em pass out drunk in the sun! That always ends well.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anyway to access the shed 4?

Can't even believe you're on 9 already.

Me dodo story seems t have gone down the memory hole.

edit on 6-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They were unruly today sitting on the beach. Girls will be girls and I can't stop them. I just swam and they were yelling at me lol. They are going to take a taxi to a bar on Melrose, I told them good luck with that and they better behave. Lol

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hello shed 4 is missing. Ask Night Star if she can find it. It's lost in space lol

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I should have backed it up. :/ when I click on the posts I made it just send me to forums in general chit chat.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Hello shed 4 is missing. Ask Night Star if she can find it. It's lost in space lol

That's terrible. Wanted to continue his adventure but really would like to access his Genesis. *sigh*

Went to a petting zoo with the kiddos and their gift shop had one single stuffed dodo. My wife bought it for me. Now at the shop they are extinct again. Made me want to write some more and reread the story.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I want to hear the dodo story

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Me too and I have a story lost their also. A mod might have to fix the link. It goes to chit chat for me also.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hello Sir Dodo! I was wondering when we would see you again!!

Sadly Shed 4 is missing within the Depths of the ATS Void. Which is horrible, because I too have the beginning of my story in that one and I would love to find it again. But alas... it is not to be.

Apparently the Sheds were taking up too much of ATS resources, and so we've been restricted to 200 pages now instead of the 400 of before, and yes, we're flying through them!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Shed 4 is the first time I met you.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join