It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Jeez Kaelci, the boys are having a party and we weren't invited. Should we kick them out of the Kingdom? Nah, I guess they can stay. We'll have our own girls night out. The dragons can take us out for a ride to some cool tavern somewhere. They know all the good spots.

That sounds like a plan!

No, not the kicking them out.. I like them too much! But the dragon ride to a mystery tavern! Oooooooh!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Ok kaelci ive sent you a ghost story for you to read.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thank you

I replied, but, I wouldn't be surprised if you're finally drifting off to sleep now. I'll stop keeping you awake all night! Promise!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I fell asleep at 3 holding my phone in my hand. Just woke up now an i was sleeping on top of it.
Glad i didnt break it.

Im up now. Hello shed folk. May most of you still be in bed.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Good morning, it's good you rested for a few hours. Ok enjoy the day!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I will. Looks like its going to be overcast all day. No beach i guess for me. Maybe go to the park try and get my out of shape butt in gear.
Hey Q! Just got an interesting email from a martial artist with a modest youtube profile. May be helping set up a seminar in santa monica a few months down the road while hes on tour teaching. Ill give you details with developments via IM if you wanna spend a day learning somthing different from what you train in. Its months away. But the idea of being involved is exciting to me.

Anyways im babbling now. Ill shut up.

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am always up for learning new things. Count me in.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

All right. Not much details yet but ill send them if and when they develop. Ill send you an IM with a link to his page to check out. May be interesting or it may not be your cup of tea.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It looks like the overcast will burn away around 11am.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
By that time everyone will be swarming the beach. Santa monica, saturday, august.

I dunno i better find something to do today. Feeling restless.

Its quiet in here btw. Where is everybody?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Beach will be packed. I think everyone is asleep. Lol. The girls here came home at 4am hammered! They are asleep!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

James beach closes at 2. Must have been some adventure for them. Glad theyre having a fun time in la so far.

Reminds me of a crazy story at the Roosevelt in hollywood one time from years ago. Somehow i left a friends party there by the pool at 10pm. Next thing i remember is im salty sandy sticky and sopping wet at the bbb stop at venice circle and its 4am. I think i walked from hollywood to venice, didnt remember why i was at the beach at 3am but figured i must want to go for a swim. Went in with my clothes on and shoes, then came to on the bench waiting for the bus. I figured i must have walked all the way there because i had two holes worn into the ball of my dress shoes the size of nickles and i was jack foot for three days.
edit on 6-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Lol that is a long walk. They said some guy invited them to a party. The party was his house. They drank all his alcohol and left. Lol some nice girls!😀

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ok going to the park to practice some of the stuff in that link. Need to go when the parks not full for obvious reasons. Ill be back in an hour depending on how motivated i feel once there.

Hold the fort while im gone. Maybe when i get back some other sheddites will come out to play.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hehehe. They poindextered him!

Ok gotta go. Be back.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Howdy, all. What a day. I go to make some coffee, only to see that somebody took it! It's gone. I don't know where. My friend's daughter and son in law moved a trailer onto the property and moved into it. Now every time I turn around something's gone.

To top this wonderful day off, the drunk ass here unplugged my stuff and he's now passed out or something. My laptop is about dead and I have no power on this side of the house. Damn it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok I would walk into their trailer and take your coffee back. Is a single or double wide?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Hey skid. I havent caught up to know exactly what your personal situation is but that sounds intolerable what your going through.

My friend is letting a buddy stay at his house. The guy is a drunk and walks around in the street in front of the house in boxer shorts and a red plastic cup at 11am yelling at the neighbors. Its become a major problem for my friend hes trying to boot him but hes an old time friend of his so...loyalty?

Anyways how on earth did they trip the breaker and cut the power to half your house? Id be going put of my mind right now putting up with that.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That may be illegal for him to do that to you.
Im sorry to hear your situation.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR If they have the breaker box on their side, they can selectivly trip breakers to bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms. Ive labeled all my breakers

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join