It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thank you

I replied, but, I wouldn't be surprised if you're finally drifting off to sleep now. I'll stop keeping you awake all night! Promise!

Kealci, I used to have that pic years ago. It was one of my favorites!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good day everyone! Got up really late and trying to function. Pain isn't helping. Had to turn the AC on as it is hot and humid. Awww, Just had a cute nut hatch birdie at the feeder.

Skid, take your coffee back and anything else they took! Also check into the electricity thing, make sure they aren't stealing that too. I so wish you had better friends because the ones you have now suck and treat you like crap! No respect! I hope you get your disability. You could then qualify for cheap housing and whatever and have a place of your own. They will go by your income.

I'll be popping in and out of here. Love you all!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hehe, we seem to have a lot of the same pictures!
Good taste, Miss Elfie, we have good. taste.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Q,

Well youre right its sunny and nice out.

Maybe the beach again. I can lay in the sand and check the shed every two seconds cause i think im now an addict
edit on 6-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Kaelci, of course we have good taste, we are sheddite Sisters after all.

Dave, I miss the ocean so much!!!!!!!!! I even dream about it sometimes when I sleep.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Have to eat and wash my hair and make ciggs, maybe catch a movie. I shall return my Lovlies! HUGS!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I started investigating places to visit in my tiny little town, and I found a mountain lookout not far from me
maybe a 2km walk at most? So about the same distance I walk to get to the mall, just, in the other direction! Haha.

I didn't even know there were mountains here, LOL. You'd think I would see such a thing? A mountain in the distance? In the NEAR distance for that matter!!!! It seems pretty flat here, so, it's a surprise.

Anyway, was just looking to see if it's accessible by foot, because, I don't drive. Pleased to see that the actual trip up to the lookout is a walk, so, woo! No people running me down while I'm walking! Haha!

Someone had this to say about the area:
"if your lucky you will see wallabies, wild turkeys, large lizards, and beautiful coloured birds."

So, hopefully I can take some nice photos of some lovely creatures when I go visit!!

Will have to be on a day my son is at the daycare, there's no way his little legs could travel up there.

Might have to make it a regular trip too! Maybe a better way to lose weight than dancing around in my loungeroom LOL

edit on 6 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Yeah, you should be able to see it if it is that close

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Pictures when you go? 😯

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If i go to the beach today ill take a few pictures for you.

Maybe ill bug quantum and see what hes doing once im down there.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
It's a single wide. I actually went over and asked about the coffee. She says she doesn't know what happened to it.

Long story short, I moved up with my brother, sister in law, and sister in law's friends. We were going to build a house on a property through Habitat for Humanity but got screwed when the people with the building supplies backed out. Ended up having to live with friends. Their cousin is a bad drunk. Pees himself and is otherwise a nuisance.

a reply to: visitedbythem
Power is supplied by an extention cord. Upstairs has no power. An extension cord runs up to his room to a power strip. Another cord runs from there across the house to my area. That's the cord he unplugged.

The situation sucks but I'm working on getting out of here with the help of a friend on here.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You better go it nice out. I am taking the girls to Hermosa. Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I started investigating places to visit in my tiny little town, and I found a mountain lookout not far from me
maybe a 2km walk at most? So about the same distance I walk to get to the mall, just, in the other direction! Haha.
I didn't even know there were mountains here, LOL. You'd think I would see such a thing? A mountain in the distance? In the NEAR distance for that matter!!!! It seems pretty flat here, so, it's a surprise.
Anyway, was just looking to see if it's accessible by foot, because, I don't drive. Pleased to see that the actual trip up to the lookout is a walk, so, woo! No people running me down while I'm walking! Haha!
Someone had this to say about the area:
"if your lucky you will see wallabies, wild turkeys, large lizards, and beautiful coloured birds."
So, hopefully I can take some nice photos of some lovely creatures when I go visit!!

Will have to be on a day my son is at the daycare, there's no way his little legs could travel up there.
Might have to make it a regular trip too! Maybe a better way to lose weight than dancing around in my loungeroom LOL

Hey lady!
Just reading above realized (not sure how I didn't know this!) I see that you love hiking also!

If our worlds were to ever collide, I know what we'll be doing! I do hope you come away with some photos for us.

I meet folks often who say they want to go exploring, then I find out they mean in a car!
haha!

Hello to everyone else. Lazy, rainy day here.
Adventures wait until tomorrow!

Hope everyone is well!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I am taking the girls to Hermosa.

So, is it true?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Kaelci you should take up tnmockingbirds offer someday. The part of the country she lives in is very,very pretty...and green!
edit on 6-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Pictures when you go? 😯

of course!! I'll even take my special camera and see if I can get some good shots

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeah, you should be able to see it if it is that close

I thought as much, but, the maps show it right around the corner practically. And the guide. And the descriptions of other people who visited it. So I don't know what to think! Haha! I guess we'll find out when I go on my adventure!

a reply to: Miss Birdie!
*waves* Hello!!

Yes! We would spend all day within the deep woodlands!

I'll definitely have some photos when I do.. I hope to make it a regular thing if it REALLY is as close as it's supposed to be.

2km and then up a mountain and then 2km back home. Be good for me
*does the truffle shuffle* LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Miss Birdie!
*waves* Hello!!
Yes! We would spend all day within the deep woodlands!

I'll definitely have some photos when I do.. I hope to make it a regular thing if it REALLY is as close as it's supposed to be.
2km and then up a mountain and then 2km back home. Be good for me
*does the truffle shuffle* LOL!!!

Hehe!

We are in the woods often, outside of regular sports seasons, and the more you trek the more you'll become used to it. Obviously.
Just last weekend the youngest and I did a small, nearly 2 mile, 'hike' and were amazed at how it felt. We laughed at the slight ache in our calves. 5+ miles is nothing for us, usually.
It certainly depends on terrain and elevation. The trail we took had a lot of switchbacks and steep inclines and declines in elevation, a good workout for sure.

I would love to see photos of your home. I have friends from all over the world that share their pics and it helps the urge to travel just enough to continue living day to day here, for now.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Well I would love to share the photos with you!
And with everyone. Anything to help your aspirations.

It's only just recently that I've come to appreciate the uniqueness of Australia. I used to think that this country appeared so boring, visually. Boring red dirt, boring bushland scrub, boring this, ugly that. But now I find a peace in it, a hidden beauty that I once disdained.

I'll be happy to share it with you

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hey kaelci got it thanks! Ill respond in a second. I decided to make those south east asian turkey slider thingies for lunch. So i have to type and make patties at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join