It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: intrptr

BLM may not have directly murdered anybody but neither did Charles Manson.

Yes he did.

Manson may have personally murdered someone but, that's not what he was convicted of. He was convicted of murder by proxy (not sure what the exact legal term is).

Conspiracy to commit murder. The book, "Helter Skelter" by Bugliosi, lays out the crimes he was responsible for, but not charged with.
edit on 18-7-2016 by intrptr because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

BLM may not have directly murdered anybody but neither did Charles Manson.

Yes he did.

Manson may have personally murdered someone but, that's not what he was convicted of. He was convicted of murder by proxy (not sure what the exact legal term is).

Conspiracy to commit murder. The book Helter Skelter by Bugliosi, lays out the comes he was responsible for, but not charged with.

"but not charged with" being the key phrase.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Umm.....can I vote for him to be the republican nominee???

He is my new hero!!

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

seven counts of conspiracy to commit the murders of seven people, and guilty of first-degree murder.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But they did protest over the deaths of black men being shot. Did they protest over police officers being shot? No.

Whats to protest? Are they protesting against rape, child molestation, invading the Middle east? Lots of murder going on, the BLM "movement" is protesting police , not every unjust act on the planet.

So lets keep some focus... Warning, graphic police violence

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I watched this last night and wished I had my time back. I thought they were both obnoxious.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ahhh, gotta love when Lemon brings up the Harvard report, but when he notices he's about to get crushed by Sheriff David Clarke, he quickly tried to minimize the significance of the report...

Mad props to Sheriff David Clarke... I want to buy this man a beer! and possibly get him an AG job while we're at it...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You can't understand why the Sheriff would be running on high emotions right now?

He's speaking at the RNC this week and coming off of multiple incidences of police officer massacres.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I watched this last night and wished I had my time back. I thought they were both obnoxious.

I wouldn't call the Sheriff obnoxious, I would just call him a man who's likely fed up with the media and how they continue to pour gasoline on the BLM movement... I'm sure he's exhausted, frustrated, and angered seeing so many officers being attacked...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Huh???

Everytime the shooting of police comes up so does BLM. Waddya mean, "huh"?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Huh???

Are you pro police officer deaths?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: onequestion

His first question is, "Did they protest or have any riots over the deaths of police officers in Dallas or Baton Rouge?"

BLM didn't murder any police.

On that same token i dont see them protesting the death of that black police officer either......

you can see intent by watching what the narrative is......

My grandpa use to say "A man will tell you exactly what hes thinking if youre really listening to him"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hardly see any of their protests. Mostly I see whatever negativity people espouse about the movement in general.

I did watch a live feed of them blocking an overpass one night. It was completely controlled by their members, was peaceful, even though the police tried a couple times to incite violence by throwing flash bang grenades and tear gas canisters in their midst.

As far as chants about the police , they say or said baaad things, who cares? Its just words. Compared to what they are protesting about, police injustices, its not even worth mentioning.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Huh???

Are you pro police officer deaths?

Bite your tongue.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Had my say here,

intrptr out

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Honestly I think Sheriff Clarke should either become a full time political correspondent, or get back to his job in Milwaukee. His mug is all over Fox News discussing national politics so I don't know how he gets any work done back in Milwaukee County.
edit on 18-7-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
BLM certainly isn't helping when it comes to the rhetoric that is flying all over the mainstream and social media.

However before the police get out their violins and start complaining about all the crap they get. They have to remember that the atmosphere present is one THEY CREATED.

It falls under reaping what you sow. I certainly don't condone violence in either direction.

However taking responsibility for and acknowledging their share of the events that got us to this point is something that needs to be done. You can't fix a problem if you don't know what went wrong. Police, by and large, still like to deflect and marginalize these issues. Not just when it comes to the black community but the public as a whole.

Bingo!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

What do you know about him and his service?

Try asking his constituents who have reelected this beloved democrat Sherrif for his fourth consecutive term.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This guy did not crush anything. He gave his opinion on the matter and he tried to bate Don Lemon quite a few times and Don, smartly didn't take it.

Talk about picking and choosing, sheesh.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
double post
edit on 18-7-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join