It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me what this is, what do you see? Tennessee UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am astounded at this photo, shared with me while visiting my best friend, in the state of Tennessee this Thursday. A young lady that lives in the mountains of eastern Tennessee took this picture, along with many others, she shared 2 of the photos. She didn't hear sounds, she saw this hovering over the trees, her father was on his way home and saw it as well. I want opinions on this one before I share the other picture.
edit on 16-7-2016 by MayRenee because: I am not able to upload the picture yet, I thought I saved it to my account, but I don't see anything in my library. Sorry

edit on 16-7-2016 by MayRenee because: Adding photo.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Please share the photo.

link   

Your post is missing the photo. Would love to give an opinion once you link it.

link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Sorry I am trying to figure out how

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Can you tell me how to upload? I chose upload, and see it there, how do I get it into my library?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If the pic uploaded to your library and isn't showing up it may be because the size is too large. There's a size limit. I'm not sure exactly what it is though. That's happened to me before. Try uploading again and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Click on the photo in your uploads and then click the cloud icon.

After that go to your OP and click the image link. Your library should appear.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

So I go to 'my ats' and chose upload. Now I moved to 'gallery 1'. Is that my library?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I believe that you will want to use the 'cloud' icon as gallery 3 to post the photo.

I may very well be wrong but that is what I have always done.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Do you know what type of equipment was used to take the photo?

What time of night was it taken?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting! Can you give us some of the details about the sighting? Like what it looked like to the naked eye, what was it doing, etc.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I saved this to my desktop so I could zoom in on it, I wish it were clearer when I do. I would like to see some of you who can manipulate the lighting do so, this area is on a mountain top, pitch black at night, no streetlights. She is standing on her porch when she took this picture. It was quiet she said, no noise at this approach. Her father heard nothing either, as he drove towards their home he could see it until it was behind his vehicle.
edit on 16-7-2016 by MayRenee because: To add infomation

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

She said it was glowing like the sun, moving slowly over the treetops. She said it looked orange like this, that it captured the color perfect.

link   

She said it was glowing like the sun, moving slowly over the treetops. She said it looked orange like this, that it captured the color perfect.

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I don't know why that posted so many times, it was buffering and then posted like this. Sorry folks, I will get the hang of it soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You figured it out. I was busy uploading print screens showing how to upload while you did it lol. I can't tell what that is. Maybe a star? I have no clue.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What, no one has experience with these...?

orb or the other...how big looking? mine were all sizes and never a cute orange one....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join