It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me what this is, what do you see? Tennessee UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

When I saw this one, I thought maybe she just captured something like a star or a planet, or maybe even a plane or helicopter. Then I saw the next set of photos. I have chills as I type. I promise you this is not a star or a plane or helicopter. In the next photos she showed me her yard, lit up with what she called 'white light', she described it as being unlike any light she ever saw, and couldn't look up to it, and she was scared to walk off her porch to look up. That set of photos are from her security camera on the front of her house. The light shined down for about 4 minutes and like a switch it disappeared. Again, no sound.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's an out of focus light, and unless there are other pictures, it's impossible to determine what it is. Could be anything from a street light, to a planet, star, helicopter, drone, and who knows what else.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Maybe you should go ahead and post the next set of photos.

Perhaps they will show a little better what we are looking at exactly.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21001760]AdmireTheDistance[
She lives in a very remote area. There are no street lights. All residences are down hill from hers. We are talking about the tip of the Appalachian mountains. When you walk outside you can't see your hand. The stars are amazing from there.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
She only shared 2 with me. I suppose I could just go ahead and show the next one. It is very different from this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No porch lights on, this was around 11 pm on the mountain top. Lit the yard in a circular pattern. She said it was so bright it turned everything white. On their security camera this lasted about 4 minutes.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That looks like the search beam from a helicopter. Given the poor autocorrection and the contrast, I'm guessing that image is from a security camera, right?

Also guessing that it only appeared lit up on the security cameras, and wasn't actually lit up...Looks just like the infrared beam from police helicopters, which would explain the red "orb" as well.

edit on 7/16/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2016 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

There were no sounds. They were at home when this happened. This is a capture from her security camera, it was the best representation of the circular light, but she went onto her porch and heard nothing. She said it was just this light covering a circle, then it just 'turned off'

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was zooming in on the white photo and got spooked by the man in the shed door!

The orb looks like the black part of an eye when it turns red in photos with flash.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Just to clarify, I am assuming that everything this sweet little mountain girl was telling the truth, I believe that she heard nothing and has not altered the pictures in any way. Listening to her and seeing all of the photos, not just these two, convinced me that something is amiss here. My first thoughts are of experimental aircraft, drone?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I've edited my previous post. The image from the security camera looks remarkably similar to ones I've seen on my own cameras, of a police helicopters' infrared search light. That would also explain the red tinge to the original, out ioffocus light in the sky image. If she actually saw the yard light up (probably in bright white light), and then it just "turned off" that was probably the spotlight on the helicopter.

So I'm still going with police heli. It's quite common here in Albuquerque...They fly around dark a lot, except for the tail lights and the occasional red glow from the infrared beam. And you don't hear them until they're almost on top of you..
edit on 7/16/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Also guessing that it only appeared lit up on the security cameras, and wasn't actually lit up...Looks just like the infrared beam from police helicopters

You might be on to something since the car roof isn't whited out with light....

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When i see the ATS community come together like this to hand-walk a newbie through posting a thread i am glad.

OP, thanks for sharing.

Modern cameras do all sorts of flooky things. Sometimes the unusual has an explanation that is too simple to want to accept. But it's that desire to question what we see that intrigues me most.

Welcome to ATS, OP. keep contributing. I for one appreciate your effort.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Thanks for the welcoming comments. I appreciate that

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
nope....orb or the other kind

ya see that light......just be glad you weren't there like alone....what a world, huh!!!!!

an enigma for now....glad to see others have unexplainables too!!!!!!

choppers beat the air up ....she said quiet....that's how us fixed wing pilots talk about rotor craft....they beat the air into submission till it has to go somewhere....possible silent heli....I know
edit on 17-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Could easily be an illumination flare, is there a military reservation nearby?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Checked google maps, Holston AAP. I have no idea what AAP stands for. But it is probably around 40 miles from where she lives. Okay, so I looked farther, AAP is an ammunitions for the army place.
edit on 17-7-2016 by MayRenee because: To add infomation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
the flares drip....actually.....and drop....................if I was near enough i'd gather help to spend the nite with the people....more the better
edit on 17-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I googled around some and found several 'orange ufo' pictures, a lot that look like the one I posted. Not saying it is a ufo, just saying that other folks have also captured images of something either the same or very similar. This one was taken over AZ :

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join