It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's V.P. Address- Objectives First? -Nope. Mostly blasting the opposition.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: awareness10

You think he's ever pumped his own gas or eaten Kraft Macaroni?

Or even knows what thats like?

Eat it? Not likely, use the packet on his hair and call it macaroni however? Plausible.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes well, as an outsider, i love the show, and honestly i can't imagine the same dorks running the circus. Hillary would be the lead clown.

Sorry thats just how i feel.

If i were American i'd definitely vote for Trump over the Elitist Dicks.

edit on 7/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If i were American i'd definitely vote for Trump over the Elitist Dicks.

Until now I didn't think the Mandela effect had any merit I say that because I remember Trump qualifying as the very definition of elitist dick.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, that was a baffling performance by Trump. He was supposed to be introducing Pence. Instead he spent just under half an hour talking about himself and screaming nonsense about Hillary, then he brought in Pence and then he vanished. Oh and apparently he had last minute second thoughts about Pence, which shows that he has some political sense, because Pence is a right-wing religious nutjob. However, he still went ahead with it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

As campaign manager, these are the same tactics I employed in the 4th grade to get my friend Barry elected to President: we called the other guy names.

It is not a coincidence that Trump speaks at a fourth grade level. Literally. He speaks in short sentences using fourth grade level vocabulary. In fact, the word "vocabulary" has one or two syllables more than the longest words he uses, when speaking without a teleprompter. (A-mer-i-ca. Po-ca-hon-tis.)

See Trump talk.
Talk, talk, talk.
Make America great.
Great, great, great.

His syntax is also very basic. He seldom uses conditionals, subjunctives, or more complicated constructions to express time. It is always simple, declarative sentences. You will never hear him say something like: "Had I been in favor of it at that time, I would have been right to change my opinion based upon the facts that were beginning to come in, and now I am firmly convinced that I must change my opinion and continually revise my strategy in the future." Nope. "I was opposed to the war." "I'm gonna build a wall."

See Trump talk.
Talk, talk, talk.
Make America great.
Great, great, great.

Donald Trump is not plain speaking, he has the mental processes of a child. If you are "with him," you are "great." If you are against him, you are a "loser." IMHO he not only does not have a sufficiently stable personality to be trusted with command of our tripartite nuclear defense forces, he is not mentally competent enough. (He had to have "nuclear triad" explained to him.)
edit on 17-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No. He doesn't know the constitution. PERIOD.
There are seven articles.
The rest are amendments
Oh and there is only one version of the constitution.

Maybe in great Britain they change their charter documents but here we tend not to produce several versions.
He did not know. That's all there is to it. He's gotten other questions regarding American history incorrect too.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Star for you.
Yeah the only subject that really interests him is Donald Trump.
It's his favorite thing to talk about.

Maybe he should practice in front of a mirror a few times before he speaks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So he should stick with construction and real estate and back away from the job he's seeking.
He is totally unprepared and unqualified to do this job.
He doesn't work. He's lazy. He can't simply have some underling step up to do it for him.
He can't say oh well let it fail. I'll recoup on another project. He can't be allowed to bankrupt the country.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

We were talking about speeches using a teleprompter not interviews. You don't get to change the parameters mid-game. Donald.

Try again.

Jesus Christ....

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

And she's been a target for so long her skin is pretty tough.
You're correct he won't knock her out with his quips and she's shown recently that she can give as good as she gets .

Then when they get to the issues she will leave him in the dust while he stammers trying to find the answers.
He tactic of deflection and insulting won't play.

America prepare to open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
the primary job of a VP in an election is to be an attack dog... so the presidential candidate can try to look statesman like and remain above the fray.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Another one who apparently dosent know how debates work.
Donald doesn't get to ask questions.
He only gets to answer.
The moderator asks the questions. The candidate gets two minutes then his or her opponent gets a one minute rebuttal.
Hillary can't ask him questions and he doesn't get to ask her any.
He can of course say what ever he wants but if he constantly attacks and doesn't address the questions it will count against him. He will come off as stupid AND aggressive and the only votes that will secure are the ones he already has. The red neck vote who say things like you don't tell a woman with two black eyes anything because she's already been told twice.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What people? He has no donations. He had four million to her Forty two million according to the latest available figures.
He's no Bernie Sanders either buddy. He will never get the amount of private donors that Bernie got.
N E V E R
edit on 7172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I would have. The pope is not an American.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Huh? In what universe is he an ace speaker? That hilarious. Really.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We were talking about speeches using a teleprompter not interviews. You don't get to change the parameters mid-game. Donald.

Try again.

Jesus Christ....

You might have been talking about teleprompter speeches but I was not when talking about Clinton.
This is not a game and I will decide exactly how I contribute to a discussion. Being a nice guy, I decided to reflect on your point though and having reflected on it I reject it completely on this occasion

edit on 17/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Another one who apparently dosent know how debates work.
Donald doesn't get to ask questions.
He only gets to answer.
The moderator asks the questions. The candidate gets two minutes then his or her opponent gets a one minute rebuttal.
Hillary can't ask him questions and he doesn't get to ask her any.
He can of course say what ever he wants but if he constantly attacks and doesn't address the questions it will count against him. He will come off as stupid AND aggressive and the only votes that will secure are the ones he already has. The red neck vote who say things like you don't tell a woman with two black eyes anything because she's already been told twice.

Do try and keep up. I can tell it's a struggle for you so to give you a helping hand look up the meaning of the phrase 'off-piste'. Then take a deep breath and re-read the thread. Remember , deep breaths. They will help you focus.

edit on 17/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well next time try to keep up because I was talking about speeches with a teleprompter.
If you're going to rebut it should at least be on topic.
That's another of those debate things.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Beware son. Get too personal you get post banned. Try to stay on topic and don't pull a trump on me.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Beware son. Get too personal you get post banned. Try to stay on topic and don't pull a trump on me.

Son? lol. Mission accomplished

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join