It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's V.P. Address- Objectives First? -Nope. Mostly blasting the opposition.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

What people? He has no donations. He had four million to her Forty two million according to the latest available figures.
He's no Bernie Sanders either buddy. He will never get the amount of private donors that Bernie got.
N E V E R

Could you post those latest figures on fundraising please?
I've looked and can't find any confirmation that Trump 'has no domations' or that he only has $4m. I am sure you wouldn't just make it up so you must have a source, so would be good to see it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.theguardian.com...

bringmethenews.com...

Is this enough?

Do you not have Google in England? Or Bing, or Firefox, or Silk?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Actually he's down to 1.3million.
edit on 7172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Funny funny

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.theguardian.com...

bringmethenews.com...

Is this enough?

Do you not have Google in England? Or Bing, or Firefox, or Silk?

I can see you were talking complete rubbish as expected.
Your claim was Trump has no donations - INCORRECT
Your claim was he has only $4m - INCORRECT
Your subsequent claim he has only $1.3m - INCORRECT.
You claimed all this as , quote, "the latest available figures."

You were wrong on every single count, which does not surprise me in the least.

Yes, we do have google in the UK, amongst other tools, which is why I knew before I asked you that you were talking absolute rubbish.

Your old links to support your claim of the latest available figures just make it funnier.

As for your claim he has 'no donations', 400,000 people donated in June.

For your reference, to help you avoid future mistakes that might mislead people, the ACTUAL latest figures show Trump raised $51m in June, which was about $17m less than Clinton in June.

www.gopusa.com...
edit on 17/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Funny funny

Yes it is. Mightily funny

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Trump campaign claims to have raised $51 million is June, but, then, they make a lot of claims.
edit on 17-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The Trump campaign claims to have raised $51 million is June, but, then, they make a lot of claims.

Well there is no point arguing that point because it has no conclusion.
I am just happy to bring a fellow ATSer up to speed and help them avoid future error.

edit on 17/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What people? He has no donations. He had four million to her Forty two million according to the latest available figures.
He's no Bernie Sanders either buddy. He will never get the amount of private donors that Bernie got.
N E V E R

Agreed, he's no Bernie Sanders. That why I support him and , also agree on he'd never get the money from the general population like Sanders as he isn't offering freebies like crazy to buy those donations...

Therein lies the answer to the thread. His pick is based on increasing GOP support and their campaign contributions to his presidential run. A smart move both in the selection and continuing to point out who the real adversary is.... Hillary R. Clinton.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

N E V E R

Agreed, he's no Bernie Sanders. That why I support him and , also agree on he'd never get the money from the general population like Sanders as he isn't offering freebies like crazy to buy those donations...

Therein lies the answer to the thread. His pick is based on increasing GOP support and their campaign contributions to his presidential run. A smart move both in the selection and continuing to point out who the real adversary is.... Hillary R. Clinton.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I would literally vote for ANYONE other than Hillary. If the choice was Hillary, or any other lying scumbag politician in the world, I would vote for the other. I would not even need to think about it.

I cannot believe that anyone would even consider voting for her. It makes no sense on any level, and it is not justifiable using any argument. There is no rationale behind voting for her. Even if you despise Trump, he is still much more viable than she is.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I would have. The pope is not an American.

Hmmm, how about Obama???

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I used to watch a clown show at lunchtime at home when I was little(in Catholic School we could go home for lunch).
This show is a lot better, only in primetime...but a lot funnier

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Thanks for replying!

I tend to hold this opinion as Ive stated here before....in one hand we got crap...in the other hand we got crap. The only issue is which of the two is worse....

And BOTH stink real bad....

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

No freebies? Bull crap he wants a wall and Mexico is going to be paying for it...

But yeah national health care, instead of large deductions from your pay check and employer pay then paying at the doctors with copays oh and paying at the pharmacy. Grand total even not using it? Several grand a month spectacular system. When I was being hired by an engineering firm they said your health care package is worth over 60k a year it even would cover bionic limbs... I said how about you guys keep the health care package and just add all that to my salary I dont want it. He said you'd make about what the VP makes then, I said I dont see how thats my problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You probably shouldn't vote then.

That is probably the most moronic thing I've heard on here.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can you people be nice to each other for a change? You sound worse than playground fifth grade bullies. Grow up.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Can you people be nice to each other for a change? You sound worse than playground fifth grade bullies. Grow up.

Do you consider calling someone a bully and telling them to "grow up" being nice? If not then maybe you should take your own advice before giving it to others.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Some people on this website are just plain stupid.

Others are just blatantly obvious.

I ran into someone the other day, having a debate about Hillary Clinton. It was really weird he kept repeating the same things over and over again, almost as if he was copy and pasting. The way he was saying things was really weird too.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sillyolme

In a speech where he was talking about ISIS. He #ing said. " I know more than the generals believe me." Complete quote.

He probably does after the politicization of the military over the last eight years.

The current regimes 'generals' are only there because of their politics.

do you even read what you type?...what a ridiculous and totally false statement.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join