It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pictures by Tom Delonge, are they new?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: SacredLore

Are these the right ones? They've both been doing the rounds for many years.

The top photo is from the TV series about MJ12 , i think it was dark skies?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
Here's the source of the second picture... SURPRISE!

twitter.com...

media.giphy.com...

YES that was it ! "Taken" ty

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
@Kandinsky + @elevenaugust: Thanks for embedding the pictures!

I have to clarify this: Tom Delonge did NOT state that these are new pictures, I just hoped so.
My native tongue is not English and I did not interpret Tom's sentence correctly: "Yesterday I was given the big picture". I thought he was talking about that very UFO picture, but he probably meant "somebody explained to me how all that UFO stuff interrelates, who things are connected". And then he just illustrated it with a picture he found somewhere.

Whatever. This is not (yet?) what I had hoped would come from Tom Delonge. I expect substantial proof and new data.
But after decades of disappointments and lies, Tom Delonge is currently still my best hope for getting truthful information regarding UFOs.
And maybe this movie project, which should give us more details about one of the few convincing UFO cases in history: ARIEL PHENOMENON

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Tom Delonge is currently still my best hope for getting truthful information regarding UFOs.

Prepare to be disappointed again , Tom Delonge will offer nothing new , just more noise and products to invest in.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
About first picture, there's an old documentary with tha same image (min. 2:12):

Nazi UFO Technology of the Third Reich

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
His facts suck!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The dude is trying to sell his material on Amazon to make some $$$

To me this shows red flags...that is full of fakeness!

I don't but his stories. But the pictures look cool. Could have been UFO props made for propaganda films, movies, or still pics. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Tom has seriously lost the plot. My god.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
this looks like he is forcefully discrediting himself. by showing this specific already known photos he lost the last shred of credibility he might have had.
i find it strange because he seemed to have honest intentions. if he is so in to the ufo thing why is he doing this ?
showing phony images that have been circulating for years.... doesnt make any sense to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This whole Tom Delonge operation comes across more like a psychological study than anything.

Just how dim witted and gullible are people of various demographics?

Which infection vectors for the operation are more effective? Conspiracy nuts? Casual UFO readers? Starstruck punk fans? Social media?

Then track the vectors with big data techniques and crunch it.

Since the source of the test is a specific test animal (mr. Delonge) much more specific metrics can be used, rather than just testing UFOlogical delusion in general.

Kev

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hey Kev!

While TD is using the pics, it was a mistranslation by the OP who thought the pics were the "big picture" as opposed to a metaphorical "big picture."

Anyway. My opinion stands that it's not cool to use fake photos to attract attention. If he wants to be considered credible, he needs to post credible information etc.

I like to be patient and see what people are really putting on the table before condemning them (or praising, for that matter). He is still holding a bunch of cards in his hands he has yet to play. I don't consider my approach to be "gullible," merely neutral with a willingness to give it a look, no matter what it is.

- AB
edit on 16-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
@Kandinsky + @elevenaugust: Thanks for embedding the pictures!

I have to clarify this: Tom Delonge did NOT state that these are new pictures, I just hoped so.
My native tongue is not English and I did not interpret Tom's sentence correctly: "Yesterday I was given the big picture". I thought he was talking about that very UFO picture, but he probably meant "somebody explained to me how all that UFO stuff interrelates, who things are connected". And then he just illustrated it with a picture he found somewhere.

Whatever. This is not (yet?) what I had hoped would come from Tom Delonge. I expect substantial proof and new data.
But after decades of disappointments and lies, Tom Delonge is currently still my best hope for getting truthful information regarding UFOs.
And maybe this movie project, which should give us more details about one of the few convincing UFO cases in history: ARIEL PHENOMENON

Thank you for being honest. If you ever need help translating English=Spanish feel free to use me.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
He is still holding a bunch of cards in his hands he has yet to play.

What makes you think that?

He obviously just wants to make money from the gullible.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i could only see the German UFU on his twitter and he used that picture to emphasize that his book is going to be teaching us a new history lesson..................... this is what he said 2hrs ago,
"2h
tomdelongeGermany will play a HUGE part in Sekret Machines BOOK 2. To understand how we developed anti-gravity we must first start in WW2 and pick up on Jerzy's story from BOOK 1.... #espionage #1947Crash SEKRET MACHINES "CHASING SHADOWS" AVAILABLE at ToTheStars.Media and AMAZON"

the plot thickens............lol

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

he could still be rockn it if wasnt chasin aliens, i dont think money drives him, or he would be makin tons of it in easier and less embarrassing ways............... like reality tv or something

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Probably wouldn't be prudent to dis TD to much. I think he has friends in high ATS places.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: AboveBoard
He is still holding a bunch of cards in his hands he has yet to play.

What makes you think that?

He obviously just wants to make money from the gullible.

What I mean is that he has developed a plan to release his allegedly accurate UFO info in a certain way. There will be a nonfiction companion book for each of his fiction stories along with other story telling media.

You may be right that it's nothing of value, but we won't know until we can see it.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

These are very interesting. I am semi new here, I was a member for a while, and then didn't use the account anymore. But I have always still come back. I am here tonight renewing my account, for the purpose of sharing a couple of 'ufo' pictures that a friend shared with me the night before last. I am floored by them. I had no answer for her that might explain what they captured on their phone. This is my 5th post, so I am pretty sure I can upload them now.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Well, it has been awhile, I am not seeing how to post, this might take a while.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
These are far from new and have made the rounds for years. My nazi expert friend believes they invented the electromagnetic-disc, as it were, yet he still says all the alleged photos are unconfirmed at best. I take his word for it.

You should know better than to put faith in Tom Delonge after that godawful excuse for a thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join