It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pictures by Tom Delonge, are they new?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
Here's the source of the second picture... SURPRISE!

twitter.com...

media.giphy.com...

A truth bomb like that should have blasted the thread, but it has legs and continues on. Go figure, but some great info came out. Nice work with the proof.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

twitter.com...

media.giphy.com...

A truth bomb like that should have blasted the thread, but it has legs and continues on. Go figure, but some great info came out. Nice work with the proof.

Anyone else would have been hoax bomb by now, not sure why people are giving tom d so much leeway?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I sent you a pm on how to embed picts

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

He's being used.

That about sums it up.

Kev

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just checked his instagram for any comments about the picture being from Taken but no one has called him out yet. There are two more posts in regards to UFO's... an earlier post of a picture of the entrance to some military base with a long write up under the photo saying a multi-star general in his 60's gave Tom 10 government ufo people who are Tom's advisors. So Tom has 10 advisors from the government on ufo's? Ok....the newest photo posted after the two pictures in the OP got called out in one of he comments, "that's a Horton 229, a flying wing jet from Germany, only 3 were built and never saw combat.

Well, that's too bad Tom flopped so quickly but I guess better now than later...I was definitely hoping Tom would bring something new to the table.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

media.giphy.com...

LOL , Oh dear tom, that's embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, here is a thought.

He said Germany would be playing a big part in his "big reveal."

Soooooo. Maybe he considers the Horton 229 a real live historical "Sekret Machine?" As in something the Germans were basing on a sighting or ???

He's really not stupid, I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm guessing he sources his images and it looks like he did comment on it? Maybe we are looking at both these images wrongly?

What if the movie photo is about the overall coverup or something? How UFOs are being presented via movies?? I'm just guessing here, playing Devil's Advocate.

He never said they were "alien craft."

shrugs
edit on 18-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

How did he "flop?"

Perhaps he's drawing attention to the Horton because of what's in his next book?

?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm wondering if a mod can get back to me on this ... Why has this thread come up on ATS's Facebook page when it pretty much has no credibility at all

Advertising threads like this for ATS does nothing to improve the views of conspiracy/alternate news sites. If I was new to ATS and stumbled across this thread through Facebook id think ATS was a joke of a website

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

do you even know the appeal that "famous" people have..................?
do you know why they are famous?
do you know what a fan is?
do you know what fans think about the people they are fans of?
just because it has no appeal to you does that mean it has no appeal to anyone....
is that what your saying?

one more question......can you tell me of something that is credible in the history of ufology?
edit on 18-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Or maybe TD wasn't saying what everyone "debunked" to begin with.

I think he knows the origins of the pics and that they fit into his Big Theory he is putting out on slow-drip.

He opened himself to trashing by putting up pics without explanations, leaving folks to assume "aliens." So he's going to get backlash for it. I have little sympathy for him as it is a pain to try and read between the lines and figure out what he intended. He could avoid criticism by being clear when he posts.

So, you would be correct that it has no credibility if he said "real UFOs!" But he didn't. He later acknowledged the Horton as being just that, the Horton.

His coyness in presenting his thesis to those who have spent a lot of time researching UFOs and UAPs is annoying. For those who know nothing, he's trying to put a complete story together including the WHY of the human psychological element - why the military did what it did, etc.

Anyway. I honestly think folks are barking up the wrong tree when they assume he posted these as real UFO pics and not as part of his larger narrative.

Peace,
AB

edit on 18-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
My point is .. People use Facebook a lot. People would rather go on Facebook that say actively look for a website like ATS. Now with so much BS floating around on social media and main stream media outlets I tend to come to ATS for a more accurate way of looking at life's world events

Not that I'm any sort of professional in the Ufology area but ever since being on ATS I've seen a decline in let's say 'juicy' UFO stories or evidence that UFOs exist. With the increase of CGI usage we are finding harder and harder to distinguish what is real and what is not when it comes to UFO videos or pictures which is making research for credible evidence into the UFO phenomenon even harder

The two photos posted at the start of this thread as many others have said have been floating around the Internet for ages and the fact one is screen grab of a film makes it even more of a joke. I'm not here to discuss why appeal famous people have or any of the other questions you've put to me I'm here to ask why ATS promotes a thread which as hardly any factual evidence, something that ATS sometimes frowns upon.

Let me put it to you this way as to what I'm trying to get at ... Take Bob (a random name) ... Bob likes reading on UFO stories and is interested in the subject, while Bob is on Facebook his friend posts a link from ATS to this thread. Bob he never heard of ATS but is exciting about some new UFO pictures he clicks the link and then realises after reading the thread that the two pics posted are completely bunk. With this conclusion Bob decides that ATS is a joke of a website and wouldn't take it seriously again

I'm not here to discuss whether Tom de longs credibility I'm here to ask why .. After the two pictures have been proven not real in the slightest why this thread still gets promoted on a social media site damaging the credibility of this site. And why this hasn't been put in the hoax bin

I'm just concerned about what gets promoted by ATS why promote this when there are far bigger and better thread that never see the light of day on social media threads that should be shared to open up people's minds. I'm sorry if this makes no sense

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
I understand what you are saying but the opening post to this thread was asking if these pics were real or not. Not whether Tom Delonge was saying they they were real

sorry I'm sounding like a complete a**hole I don't mean to be. Just getting a bit annoyed that ATS has far more better threads to share on social media but it seems like it's always the poor ones that get shared

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You're fine. No sweat.
You can always U2U Springer.

I still think I'm right about the pics.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

You're fine. No sweat.
You can always U2U Springer.

I still think I'm right about the pics.

Thanks for being civil and again I apologise if Ive sounded like a ass I suppose we all have our difference of opinions which I respect

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

1. i honestly don't understand how a spaceship that has travelled the Universe can crash.

Listen to Tom Delonge on the actual subject at hand. He explained the "crashes" are on purpose. Or, because of warring factions. The general idea is there are two groups of "others", both have been posing as gods for a long time. At times they've come down and whisked people away, other times they've fought each other, some time times one group has tried to disclose while another prevents it from happening.

The general idea is its better for one group to disclose than it is for the other.

The stories that apparently coincide or support each other are Tom DeLonge's, Robert Dean and a few others. Most of it has been hidden for protective reasons. The truth about humans and everything else is that we are al eternal beings (supposedly). There are past lives, various dimensions, and many other strange things which have been told. There is a split from here, from love and light, to the purgatory of eternity, (imagine an eternal being, how awful the reality of eternity really is, which is why human lives and this reality have finality. God, alens and everything else are supposedly tied into this.)

If you ascribe to this, It sounds like disclosure may end up pitting all people into a war that was prophesied many years ago when you consider even just how the interpretation of this information might be taken. (Im not religious, but I believe there must be something to the ancient texts, and I don't think humans are original enough for a lot of it. There exists many questions in the archaeological record too.

unchartedruins.blogspot.ca...

www.youtube.com...

If Tom isn't on point, then it really becomes 'who is'? And in that case, just disclose the damn evidence already. It's obvious they are holding onto plenty of information very deeply secreted away a long time ago. So where is it?

edit on 18-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
People will take him the wrong way he quotes 'a real #sekretmachine' under the pic

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

exactly............if that was a real UFO, then that would mean Stephen Spielberg would be in on it...................
do i not remember SS being involved in a car accident that should have killed him, i did a quick search and couldn't find the story.......or am i thinking of someone else?

it was Stephen King lol...............well they are virtually the same person ha....
edit on 18-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

well the sooner we get this war started the sooner we can get it finished, but your right a disclosure of aliens would send this planet into even more of a frenzy than it is already......if that's possible

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I agree

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join