It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pictures by Tom Delonge, are they new?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Its hard for me to not believe that Tom believes this. I mean he was the lead guy for Blink 182 one of if not THE BIGGEST band of my generation. Millions and millions of dollars he was making and prolly had. I cant see him doing this for money cause there isnt much in it when u compare. I mean this is probably the biggest credible UFO guy you will get cause he absolutely no good reason to fake it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingj56

Maybe Tom picked the still from "Taken" on purpose.
Tom's movie idea is not original. Steven Spielberg mixed fact and fiction in Taken.

With that being said, it's hard me to trust anyone who is working for, or with, the DoD regarding UFOs.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingj56
I mean this is probably the biggest credible UFO guy you will get cause he absolutely no good reason to fake it.

I mean this is probably not the biggest credible UFO guy because his books are works of fiction. So he did fake it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingj56
I mean this is probably the biggest credible UFO guy you will get cause he absolutely no good reason to fake it.

So he is a entertainer, and makes his living from making stuff up, yet you claim he is credible....

Why?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i think he is implying that he already had the fame and the fortune, before deciding to make himself out to be the fool by coming out publicly with the info/disinfo that he has been gave or made up.
What he is doing doesn't make any sense, unless we are not seeing the big picture.
before the USAs top secret plane came out (the blackbird), it was but a myth.
If Toms "advisers" are working in tandem and Toms Books are to have the success he believes.
There could quite possibly be an announcement of an Anti-Gravity aircraft by USA in due course.
I think if Toms book is to be as successful as a says it will be........ he needs to have smoking gun evidence
that corroborate's with his books.

on quick search on the Aircraft he says that has anti-gravity capabilities, TRB3
______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2013/12/triangle-ufo-or-trb-astra-visits-space-station-seen-on-live-cam-2444638.html

Im still 50/50 on the whole TD affair, it is intriguing.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: elevenaugust

Hiya, good to see you

Does the A51 disc image look right to you? Is the aspect ratio applicable to popular photographs or is it wrong and indicative of fakery?

Or am I wrong lol??

Just been staring at that pic for last min or so, looks legit and fake at same time lol, somethings off with it but I cant put my finger on it, I keep being drawn to the lighting, the reflections of the light shining on the hull of the craft, looks too perfect, its got just enough blur to hide any details and hide pixilation between 2 different sources

Just noticed the top layer of flood lights are a bit higher then the hull of the craft yet it isn't lit up on top, only that thin band of light around the edge directly in front of the light, that whole left hand side/top should be lit up from flood lights that size

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yeh what I don't like is the way he's putting it all out as fictional works. Then claiming this is the best way to get it out there and reach a mass audience. That stinks of a marketing exercise.

If he really had the courage of his convictions he'd put it out as non-fiction, cite his sources and present his evidence.The way he's doing it means he can be lazy about the whole thing. He doesn't need evidence or sources. It also means that it's impossible to verify anything because the stories are "fictional". It give plausible deniability for everything he puts out.

Proceed with extreme caution I say.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The non fiction research book is getting ready to drop, written with Peter Levenda. It looks like it is all the research part used for generating the fiction story.

That was from the author's Twitter.

I don't know if they are barking up trees at nothing but the nonfiction you are looking for is coming out soon.

AB

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for that. I must have missed that information. So let's wait and see what comes of it then.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Here's his Website .

On Facebook I will be posting some photos, updates, etc. especially as they relate to the current project that has taken so much of my time the last 18 months. Some of you have caught wind of it already. Suffice it to say it is a major undertaking, and I am fortunate to have had access to some very influential people via one of my colleagues, who have contributed in an important way to the research.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I suppose someone could tweet him about the photo being fake. Ask why he posted it/them?

Maybe there is a reason. ??

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: gortex

I suppose someone could tweet him about the photo being fake. Ask why he posted it/them?

Maybe there is a reason. ??

Reason : generate hype > generate sales.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sales to what end for someone who is a multi-millionaire? True he might sell more because he's famous, but I think it's more of a passion for him.

I know it's an old argument. The information could simply be given for free.

I think he wants to do a full-budget movie and he wants connected Hollywood producers to help make it, which means you have to have a buzz and if he wants to control it he has to have the power of money, a fan base and a fully fleshed out script. Hollywood can distribute it in ways an Independent filmmaker cannot. It is how it works.

So he's marketing. Yes. In order to more widely disseminate his vision.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Delonge can't be let off the hook on this one!

He clearly states on his Instagram "a real sekret machine" and then just the photo.

Not reference to the Taken TV show, no opinion of this pic being a cool example of what he thinks alien tech would look like etc.

Just a straight, to all my 450,000 + Instagram followers, I as Tom Delong am standing behind these photos as "a real sekret machine".

So did Toms scary high level gov't handlers , (who of course cannot be revealed and will only disseminate classified info to Tom personally) give these photos to Tom? Did they not know that the interwebs would sniff this out with in hours? ( props to ATS, members ufoofinterest and the like who quickly found these to be fake).

Or did Tom himself grab these from the Internet thinking that no one would look into it? Try to pass them off as real and try to fool all the gullible UFOers?

Personally I think who ever his "high level gov't contacts" are , are actually either con artists trying to suck him dry financially or a couple guys that just said "hay, lets f~#€ with Tom and see how far we can take this joke". Unfortunately I think it's the latter and the guys can't believe how far Tom has taken this.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Interesting!!

Confront him?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Sales to what end for someone who is a multi-millionaire?

Plenty of Billionaires still trying to make more money . Plus Tom Delonge in an interview several years earlier before this UFO stuff came out , stated something along the lines that he had a goal to become a hollywood mogul.

He also had a website where he sold youth apparel . So the money angle can't just be simply dismissed because he has money.

Plus while he has money , he doesn't have the power that a Billionaire or hollywood mogul has.

edit on 03731America/ChicagoSun, 17 Jul 2016 09:03:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Try to pass them off as real and try to fool all the gullible UFOers?

We can't dismiss that perhaps Tom might be the gullible one here as well?

I'm leaning towards your latter assumption of him being taken for a ride.

edit on 06731America/ChicagoSun, 17 Jul 2016 09:06:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

He clearly states on his Instagram "a real sekret machine" and then just the photo.

After someone knocks on his shoulders and tells him, hey Tom those are fake from a movie.

He will say that those are "a real sekret machine" as from the fictional book and not reality. That will be how he backtracks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah. I see what you are saying.

Springer says his sources are real though, according to people who should know. I trust that he's telling us the truth at least.

Really that is the main reason I've given him the benefit of the doubt. I know that's not enough for some folks but hey, it is for me.

As far as the pics. Never forget that real things could be floated out there AND simultaneously debunked by those wishing for people to look upon them with scorn. Disinfo can work like that too, using the skeptics to do the dirty work. Not saying this is the case here but it's good to consider other angles.

As to the movie picture, do you know the story in the movie? I have never seen it. I'm curious.

AB

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He is only worth a measly 60 million, even though it an immense amount for any common person, it could easily be drained depending on what his life style like.

I also liked the part where he tried dismissing red orb in his feeble attempt at an AMA. As far it going, it all about he said/she said...Bringing up Gods and Demons, any one can do that. Besides, I thought most demons where a ball of hellish fire and smoke?

Why he dismiss Satan Incarnation then?

His effort is no more different then any ordinary schmuck saying they got butt pirated by a grey.

But alas, I guess some people need their bread and butter, with there steak
edit on 17-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join