It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am disgusted by people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Personally speaking, I am disgusted by people who slaughter the English language.

People who kills?

Even if you did not make it past 3rd grade, there are plenty of free resources on the internet that can help you improve your use of this language.

And at the end of the day, you'll also be far better suited towards communication.

And remember, knowing is half the battle.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dang. Im disgusted by people who use the HOV lane with just them in the vehicle. Sometimes I imagine sawing their hands off for this infraction.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides I'm disgusted by learning Arabic and Tagalog....
Oh and misinterpreting children that scribble and speak...
English is outdated..and will not be the language that is cool...
Just kidding, in'm trying for Spanish grammar myself...I barely know how.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Sometimes I imagine sawing their hands off for this infraction.

We ... definitely ... need to hang out together.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm disgusted by people who stand so close behind me in line that I can feel them mouth-breathing on the back of my neck. I have actually fantasized about throat punching one of them, in a grocery, to the point that I had to go to a different line because I was afraid fantasy might become reality at any moment.

I can't think of anything more creepy than some hot, fetid, humid creeper breath emanating from some creeper's gaping maw and desecrating my bubble. Who does things like that?? Mouth breathing creepers, that's who.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am disgusted by females who feel the need to announce their gender in every single online game I play. Females who feel the need to do this should go back to Dine N Dash. My games are too complicated for their delicate minds. Also, stop flooding the auction house with your hoards of veggies and undercutting my hard-earned farmed items. This isn't Extreme Coupons!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm disgusted by people who stand so close behind me in line that I can feel them mouth-breathing on the back of my neck. I have actually fantasized about throat punching one of them, in a grocery, to the point that I had to go to a different line because I was afraid fantasy might become reality at any moment.

I can't think of anything more creepy than some hot, fetid, humid creeper breath emanating from some creeper's gaping maw and desecrating my bubble. Who does things like that?? Mouth breathing creepers, that's who.

This is one of my pet peeves. That's why I keep my cart BEHIND me. It lets me put my crap on the conveyor belt and provides a bumper from the pushy people who invade my personal space when I am trying to pay.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Etoile
I am disgusted by females who feel the need to announce their gender in every single online game I play. Females who feel the need to do this should go back to Dine N Dash. My games are too complicated for their delicate minds. Also, stop flooding the auction house with your hoards of veggies and undercutting my hard-earned farmed items. This isn't Extreme Coupons!

Men get pretty whiny in online games. Sort of disgusts me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Men get pretty whiny in online games. Sort of disgusts me.

I don't mind dealing with men but the women are pretty annoying.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen I feel you, and them trying to get my pin number...ick...be them male or female... we have a bubble of personal space and it should not be penetrated rudely!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Etoile

Oh that's a good idea if I'm getting more than just a couple items...I'll do that, thank you. I've gotten into the habit of standing sort of diagonally and keeping anyone from being able to get behind me. I get a lot of odd looks, but that is perfectly OK. It's as if either people were never taught any basic manners or they just have no respect for personal boundaries. Either way, it vexes me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Yes, the pin number thing too! And then they act offended if I catch them looking and give them a hard stare...as if pin code privacy is somehow a foreign concept.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm disgusted by the guy who keeps putting Orange Crush in the drink machine when the button says Sunkist.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am disgusted by the people who let their dog come up to mine after I've told them my dog isn't friendly towards strangers and their dogs but then they tell ME, "Don't worry! She's friendly!" Are you dumb? Mine isn't. Why can't my dog who hates everyone and I walk in peace?! We can't go to the dog park but now we can't walk on a leash without ignorant people pushing their dumb and friendly dog on us? Really?! My dog counts on me to not put them in a scary situation but it's almost impossible when you deal with people who don't get it. Lord help me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I am disgusted by the people who let their dog come up to mine after I've told them my dog isn't friendly towards strangers and their dogs but then they tell ME, "Don't worry! She's friendly!" Are you dumb? Mine isn't.

Buwahahahahahaha

I know your pain.

But mine was my experience with my child meeting other children when they were toddlers...

edit on 15-7-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am disgusted that your disgusted that other people are disgusted.

Let's ban disgusted.

This world is made of!

This world is made of!

This world is made of!

Love and Peace!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am disgusted that I only post in non-serious threads and not threads that provoke more stimulation.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This seems to be a pretty "disgusting" thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen your posts crack me up, I love your move on the throat..ha ha we can not do that!
I sometimes try for just giving a look of disapproval...jeeze..can't the mass shopping people learn manners?
Oh they are offended!??
You made my evening.
I think I might just tell a shopper what's up one day..softly so as not to start any big trouble~ under the breath?
"can you step back two steps, so I can conduct my shopping in peace?''
Who knows?
See if the cashier is in agreement?
Shopping is supposed to be fun, therapeutic even, imho.
Have good Saturday and Sunday!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hahahahaaa well, we can't really do that here either...I mean we can, but prison orange is just not my color, so I refrain.

What you've got to do is perfect what I like to call The Penetrating Stare of Death. I've got RBF ("resting bitch face") Syndrome, afflicted since birth...as you can see in my photo there, I'm pretty much just one raised eyebrow shy of the death stare, pretty much all the time. I even look like a potential bitch when I'm asleep. True story. So if I show my really really scary face, I generally don't have to resort to violence.

But try that. Do it in front of a mirror, so you'll be sure to know what you look like. You don't want to accidentally look provocative...apparently some creepers think "derisive bitch" and "wanton harlot" are synonymous...like a two-for-one special. So don't accidentally be sexy.

Oh and have a lovely weekend yourself!
edit on 313511America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 23:35:31 -050031pm31196America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

edit on 313611America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 23:36:29 -050031pm31196America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join