It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am disgusted by people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
AND

I'm disgusted by people who refuse to say "Excuse me" or "Sorry" when they bump into you or step on your foot. Second only to those ladies that refuse to say "thank you" when I'm being all gentlemanly and hold the door open for them....

Gentility is dead

Oh I don't let women get away with that crap..when that happens, I ALWAYS make sure they can hear me say, "You're welcome... "👌

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm disgusted by the little spittle that gets stuck in the corner of peoples mouths. Don't they know how gross that is?

That's pretty bad, but have you ever been up close and personal with denture breath?

I have. I was a salesman and there was no escape.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know - first world problems and all - but why do people with disgusting feet insist on wearing sandals and flip flops?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

No its not! I most respect gentlemen!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do all ya'll feel better now?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh and a grown man who insist on crust-less P and J sammiches.

Turn in your man card buddy!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I am
by lying deceitful P.O.S career politicians who think they are above the law - they are the root cause of all of your custards.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How about instead of speaking about what disgusts us, lets talk about what we find to be beautiful? Why focus so much on the negative?
Ya know what I find beautiful? Being vulnerable.....under the right circumstances it shows the true soul in a state of trust...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mobius8

I think the laughter of a baby is beautiful.

Unless it's 3 am.

And you have no baby.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm disgusted with schools summer break.
edit on 15-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am disgusted by people who cut you off only to turn at the very next street. Is that really necessary? At least use your turning signal, you noob!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The moments after a rainstorm move off and you have the black, angry clouds on one horizon and the sun coming in on the other and everything is wet and just starting to come out of whatever shelter it was under to the world.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the laughter of a baby is beautiful.

Their diapers can be very disgusting sometimes.

Toxic waste runs a close second in my not so humble opinion.

shivers....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Let all quit this bullsh$t, boring game, go to Milliways and drink some beer and check out the new games?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

The only beer I drink is the dessert beer they serve at World of Beer. Oh, could we play Time Crisis 5 too?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: tikbalang
This help?

You and Meathead on the same stage again. Ahh the memories.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am mostly disgusted by disgust.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Second only to those ladies that refuse to say "thank you" when I'm being all gentlemanly and hold the door open for them....

I held the door for a lady who felt entitled to it the other day. Held if for her as she was starting to leave too. Only thing was, I 'accidentally' let it go too soon and she walked face first into it (yes, I'm sure it left a mark). I laughed so hard at her she practically ran to her car.

Almost crapped myself too, as for a second, I thought she might be running for a gun. I DID get her that good.

And don't forget: They still owe us over that whole apple thingy.

edit on 1572016 by Snarl because: LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm disgusted that just in the last year some of the black people in my apartment complex have stopped meeting my eyes or waving back when I wave hello.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang I lie all the time..? so what... some possible creep wants my name or photo...I tell them ''where do live, what's your name'' rudeness... when introducing oneself trying to get a name, you say your name and then, may I ask your's?''
They can say no.
That's what buggers me about tourists and strangers.
Some folks don't like stating their name or it gets hyped out and over used.
Your so smart, OP... great rant, hope you don't care for my own ranting about people.
Don't worry be happy🎌

Hope you find good respectful friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join