It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel told police 'I'm delivering ice cream'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And some more details ....

Perhaps some disinfo to get this off the Muslim and ISIS thing.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. He was NOT a Muslim - he was a s***': Truck terrorist's cousin reveals he is an 'unlikely jihadist' who beat his wife and NEVER went to the mosque

Hmmm.

That doesn't make him a non-Muslim. It just makes him a hypocrite.

The Saudis are strict Muslims but the royal class enjoys alcohol, prostitutes, drugs, partying with women in nothing more than thongs, etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
Yes, I agree. It sounds like more weaponry than he could have expected to use by himself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Video showing police dragging away a possible accomplice:
www.dailymail.co.uk... eople-Nice-terror-attack.html

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And some more details ....

Perhaps some disinfo to get this off the Muslim and ISIS thing.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. He was NOT a Muslim - he was a s***': Truck terrorist's cousin reveals he is an 'unlikely jihadist' who beat his wife and NEVER went to the mosque

Hmmm.

Yeah disinfo.

Like the 'fake' weapons, and grenades.

The French STATE is working over time to spin a false narrative.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: xuenchen

They need to keep this incident limited to a "Lone Wolf" story.

It works for Christians so why not Muslims?

You know what else seems to work?

Red herring FALLACIES.

Ok not really.

(post by TNGITWPT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Now as for he just going to cheat his customers, I think that he was not that stupid, because he would have gotten killed for that by the suppliers.

No, I was thinking of him as one of the cheated, and the immediate suppliers (Brand X Secret Gunrunning Ltd or whatever) being the cheats.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So the Gendarmes had a shoot out with 'fake' guns.

Were they playing sound effects through the trucks radio?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I heard this on the news about 10 hours ago but didn't mention it yet. Was about to in one of the threads, then i saw yours.

How in the hell did this truck not get searched before driving onto the Promenade? Security there need some training. It's also possible some Police are sympathiser's with isis and such and are in on these attacks!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the Gendarmes had a shoot out with 'fake' guns.

Were they playing sound effects through the trucks radio?

slanted jagged kind of things
edit on 16-7-2016 by Generation9 because: on account of the government weapons giveaway program

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I agree, no to worry for the one that died but for the how many that were not caught.

The terrorist attacks will continue and innocent people will keep dying because we need to be tolerant to a religion that promotes killings because on their eyes we are infidels, for no wanting to submit to their ideology.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Then he was actually the stupid one, how can you take guns and not check to make sure they work. This like something you see on a movie comedy.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Is also known that before they are to die for their "terrorist ideology" they engage in the sins of the infidels.

But as usual, the families of terrorist never know that their terrorism family member do, "the are innocent of anything" the irony and the lies.

Right?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Waited 9 hours in the sun? Didn't look like a refrigerated truck.
Are those gendarmes idiots?

Must be.

The whole French security services seem like a joke.

The French people should be demanding answers.

Mohammed Atta had a BOLO for not appearing at court for driving offences in Florida. He was stopped for speeding in Miami only days before 9/11 and they ran his details through the computer...He didn't show up..what does that leave the American security services looking like ??

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
On the false weapons front, I find it a little hard to believe. However maybe this could be an FBI / Timothy Mcveigh type of thing..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As I said earlier...he probably had comrades with him for a larger more coordinated attack.
When the arms seller screwed him with fake weapons...his 4 or 5 buddies scattered...and he went ahead alone with his part in the attack.
It's no coincidence French authorities have arrested 4-5 more in connection with this.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Generation9
Perhaps the intended reicpients did not know that some of the weapons were fakes. If their immediate suppliers were doing it for the money, they might have been tempted to cheat their customers by covering a shortfall.

Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmm....great theory and makes total sense.....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: marg6043
Now as for he just going to cheat his customers, I think that he was not that stupid, because he would have gotten killed for that by the suppliers.

No, I was thinking of him as one of the cheated, and the immediate suppliers (Brand X Secret Gunrunning Ltd or whatever) being the cheats.
HMMMMMMMMM....another great theory......either he was going to rip someone off or HE was ripped off.....otherwise, the story of the weapons being "replicas" just doesn't make much sense....to me, at least.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join