It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel told police 'I'm delivering ice cream'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
None of the gun running, false arms rip off etc etc makes sense.
What does make sense is some poor, low life, disposable petty criminal being recruited for something that he knew nothing about, and when he did, it was too late.

Just as people said one of the bombers in London had a look of surprise and terror on his face as he open his rucksack, probably only to see a real bomb in it, seconds later detonating.

It's strange how all the shots are to the left hand side of the windscreen and he was sat on the right..did nobody have a direct line of fire even after the lorry stopped?

edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: xuenchen
Those weapons puzzle me, because they had no place in what he actually did.
I suspect that he had instructions to deliver them somewhere first, which he ignored or could not carry out.

How does anybody know what his original intentions were? Maybe he intended to use grenades and machine guns and then realised he was driving a far more deadly and unstoppable weapon!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: xuenchen

They need to keep this incident limited to a "Lone Wolf" story.

It works for Christians so why not Muslims?

Trying to shift the thread topic? Tell ya what Buster. Next time there is a "Christian attacker". I promise not to bring up Muslims. This is nothing but intentional thread drift. We are discussing a specific event that involved a Muslim. Stay on target Buster.

Did I hurt your feelings by pointing out the double standard? Also don't attempt to tell me what to do.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is a post compiling most of the documented facts around the Nice attack... conspiracydoctor.wordpress.com...

It seems (1) the driver was wearing a police uniform and most probably was not alone, someone else was shooting (with precision) at people from the passenger seat all the way since the beginning of the rampage... (2) the "terrorist" found dead was not religious and might have infiltrated a mosque in April... soon after his appearance in court in March for a small unrelated crime... as if he was offered a deal to become an informant... (3) A few witnesses had suspicious "prophetic" insights... (4) High level Israeli advocates found "documenting the event"... (5) The possibility of fake victims added to the real ones...
edit on 21-7-2016 by cyclop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join