It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel told police 'I'm delivering ice cream'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looks like authorities in Nice, France knew about the truck some 9 hours prior to the attack that has killed at least 84 people.

Apparently police were told by the driver that he was delivering ice cream or ice cream supplies.

And the truck had weapons and grenades inside, but police never checked inside.

Easy mistake to make I suppose.

And it seems the guy (suspect) was no stranger to theft and violence.

Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel told police 'I'm delivering ice cream' when questioned just hours before massacre

Killer Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was parked up on the Promenade des Anglais for almost nine hours before his horrific attack after telling police he was 'delivering ice cream', according to reports.

The 31-year-old French-Tunisian later drove the lorry he had hired two days before through packed crowds who were headed home after Bastille Day firework celebrations, killing at least 84 people.

Online news reports have emerged claiming Bouhlel, who worked as a delivery driver according to Nice Matin, had told police he was dropping off supplies of ice cream.

They allowed him to stay on the busy road for almost nine hours before the attack and failed to check his vehicle - where he had stashed a cache of guns and grenades.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Waited 9 hours in the sun? Didn't look like a refrigerated truck.
Are those gendarmes idiots?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The incompetant police did not bother to notice there is no refrigeration unit visible on the truck?

Are they so afraid of being accused of "racial profiling" that they let their guard down?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
For something like this to happen whilst the country is under Martial Law, is incredible, especially on a day of celebration.

Those poor people deserved to be protected, Martial Law let them down.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Waited 9 hours in the sun? Didn't look like a refrigerated truck.
Are those gendarmes idiots?

Must be.

The whole French security services seem like a joke.

The French people should be demanding answers.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise.

A quick internet search for 'french police racial profiling' yielded a top hit from George Soros's Open Society,

NEW YORK—Efforts to end discriminatory police stops by French police won a significant legal victory in the French courts today, as a Paris appeals court sided with five young men of Arab and African descent who argued that they had been singled out for police stops because of the way they look. In a historic ruling, the Paris Court of Appeal found that discriminatory identity checks are illegal, even when conducted politely. The Court of Appeal found a violation in five of the thirteen cases on appeal.

The court highlights that the French state is obliged to take all necessary measures to prevent discrimination, an obligation it has failed to fulfill. It also found that the lack of any record of identity checks places victims in a position where they are unable to obtain effective recourse in cases of discrimination or abuse. The court emphasized its role to ensure checks carried out are based on objective grounds rather than on the basis of racial or ethnic grounds.

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

Good ol' Soros and his paid army of social justice warriors clearing the path for their muslim terrorist comrades.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Those weapons puzzle me, because they had no place in what he actually did.
I suspect that he had instructions to deliver them somewhere first, which he ignored or could not carry out.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Those weapons puzzle me, because they had no place in what he actually did.
I suspect that he had instructions to deliver them somewhere first, which he ignored or could not carry out.

Could be the police "stop & ask" prevented a hand-off delivery.

Good theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Or after he was going to go get them and was unable to do so because police responded faster than he thought.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He waited for the police. Then the police made a radio call which through the Internet controlled the gathering.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I prefer Xuenchen's theory, that the police prevented a delivery which should have come first.
It would have made no sense to plan events in the order "Ram attack then weapons delivery", because they should have foreseen that the ramming would come to a halt in the end.
Elsewhere on this forum I have speculated that the ramming was an impulse move, not part of the planning at all.

edit on 15-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What becomes Evident and clear about the Nice France terror attack...

the perp. who was by all accounts NOT a good or submissive practicing Muslim... he drugged/drank/did violence to others...

did not do his horrendous act as an official ISIS advocate or member or even a devout Jihad Islamic person

NO I suggest that 'Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel' went on a Suicide-by-Cop rampage
which took out a vast cross-section of French citizens and other 'tourists' in the process---
I guess it was his way of giving back to the Islam system that he fell away from...

he idealized that taking a lot of non-Muslim lives, would be the best way to get back into the good graces of Islam

Now.... this in my view greatly defines Islam & Jihad as being nothing related to a Religion-of-Peace as the leftist Elites all over the Western world Attest it is...
Islam is a death machine for every non-radical Muslim in the world or even every Shia Muslim in a Sunni controlled area anywhere on the globe

the grusome killings in Nice.... Exemplify Islam is merely a death cult/system/ ideology and the easiest and swiftest way to get a wonderful afterlife is to kill whites or Asians or even other Muslims that are in-the-way... salvation by the physical death of another person... that is diametrically opposed to 2 thousand years of western legal-moral evolution

the truck slaughtering Muslim Apostate most likely did not die in the honor of Islamic Submission... in fact his acts pointed the accusing finger at Islam as a form of Cancer that needs excised instead of tolerated by the West/lefty elite/globalists like Clinton et al

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is about what happened

It is all happening.
All of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That's interesting that the social injustice been flag in America is now helping terrorist in the EU get laws to help them to commit crimes without been single out for been "different".

What a victory, for terrorist, I always say, you want to destroy nations you do it using their laws, creating new ones and from within, while imposing your own ideologies for the future generations benefits.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I prefer Xuenchen's theory, that the delivery should have come first but was blocked somehow.
It would have made no sense to plan events in the order "Ram attack then weapons delivery", because they should have foreseen that the ramming would come to a halt in the end.
Elsewhere on this forum I have speculated that the ramming was an impulse move, not part of the planning at all.

Like a knee-jerk "Plan B"

link   

Nice terror attacker... Just rings so many wrong sounding bells..

Thanks for getting an updated story about the killer.

link   
Gendarme: Bonjour, Mohamed...what are you doing sitting in this huge truck, parked for 9 hours by these crowds of people...don't you realize we're under Marshall Law?

Mohamed: I'm delivering ice cream to the infidels.

Gendarme: Bon. À bientôt, Mohamed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
CNN is telling us that "police found a handgun and some ammunition in the truck's cab, as well as a replica handgun, two replica assault rifles..."

What sort of nonsense is this?

Who goes out to commit such a heinous act carrying along replica weapons?

I swear this world is getting crazier and crazier.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Now it is being reported that the grenades are fake and all but one gun were 'replicas'. I find that odd and I find it stranger why news articles don't comment on that being odd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join