It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Pick and choose...pick and choose...did you read the rest of the post?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So now you are calling me out as racist? Really? Click on my links? Go ahead...please...then maybe if they click my links they will get more truth than you spout....

This is what the shooter said..

During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

Upset about BLM. That it is not being recognized. Not that he is mad AT BLM. You can try and try to pull the two apart but they are connected.

He was upset about black lives matter and recent police shootings implies he was upset in the same way - a negative way. Don't cherry pick to suit your narrative, just deal with the facts and only the facts.

Secondly, they asked him if he was affiliated with BLM, he stated he was not - you should quote those words as well, since they are direct words of the shooter, and not some made up mumbo jumbo from ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's common knowledge, I don't understand why you are being so emotional in your responses.

People ask for stats and sources when discussing these topics and official stats are required to justify the points being made. All government stats are manipulated to suit whatever the agenda may be, but we all know this.

So the thread is more about how gullible people are repeating what they read/ hear, rather than everyone being racist.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You can disagree, but personally I find the OP racist, and I find black people are racist. The true covert racists are the black people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Why are you so keen to blame everyone else apart from the people who see someone different from themselves - either through skin colour, language, creed, gender, gender choice or sexuality as 'different' and somewhat to be either loathed or feared?

Don't blame organisations, banks, finance or government for the fact some people cannot see anything or anyone who does not conform to something within their comfort zone as really no different from them, that's just feeding more and more excuses.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

You can disagree, but personally I find the OP racist, and I find black people are racist. The true covert racists are the black people.

How is the OP racist?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18
Many inherit the victim card from there parents who suffered a much more aggressive form of racism and feel the need to keep it going. Black people are often the first to raise colour as an issue, often stating the white man when they have read a political article.

I see this more in the youth than middle age black men, who in the UK tend not to be as racist who just want to enjoy life.

Many young black people are misinformed on history/politics/agendas due to the rise of the "black social media" where many spew hate messages and promote racist propoganda.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

I'm just curious, why are there so many cover racists, especially here on ATS - the so called "awake" place, who ignorantly deny obvious facts to suit their delusional ideas?

I always see these folks present false myths such as

• Cops kill more white people than blacks
    This is a myth, there is no federal regulation or organization that keeps track of cop on civilian shootings, and police departments are not and often do not report them. So how can we have accurate states? The Washington post asked how many police shootings take place in a year, they discovered NO ONE knows! source -> www.washingtonpost.com...

In fact, the ATTORNEY GENERAL of the UNITED STATES, and the DIRECTOR of the FBI have both admitted and quoted eachother stating that we do not keep national records on how many people are shot and or killed by the police. This should outrage anyone, but it wont, because we are too caught up on race. Why is it that the director of the FBI does not know how many people are shot by police?!!

• Why don't black people protest black on black killings?
    Another myth, black people do protest black on black killings, black people do have organizations dedicated to preventing black on black violence and gang violence. BLM was not started for that purpose, but many organizations were and still function, though they don't receive much attention because it doesn't fit your agendas.

• Black people don't work, use welfare to buy drugs
    More myth, actually thanks to OBAMA all welfare recipients are required to work, and cannot even start the application process without providing proof that one is employed or seeking employment. It's also been discovered that a very low percentage (less than 6%) of welfare recipients drug tested actually tested positive for any substance (excluding legal prescriptions).

• Michael Brown didn't have his hands up
    How would you know? Truth is there are only 2 people that know, one is dead and the other is a cop. None of us were there either, so why are people touting this as FACT?

I could go on all day, but I won't. I'd just love to see so called educated and enlightened folks really use their mind instead of letting their conscious and subconscious racism be the core of their replies around here, it's really obvious and disgusting. If you want to debate and discuss these social issues, do so with facts - you relying on bogus myths and inaccurate information to prove biased points is only fueling the fire. It's making the problem worse. In fact, you are a soldier of the problem by acting in this way, you are literally fighting on the front lines dedicating your social life to the problem.

It's 2016 now, and it's very obvious that these falsehoods are having an impact on society, an impact so deep now that

• All cop on black killings are justified, not one single cop killing is wrong.
  • The president is bad, just because he's black
  • Cop on white killings don't matter because there's too many black ones overshadowing
  • The enemies people focused on during the wall st. protests, you know, the 1%, have been forgotten about, now it's race vs race, religion vs religion, just as they planned.
  • Billions are spent on defense against terrorism, but an American is 10 times more likely (and possibly more since cops don't report all shootings) to be shot and killed by police before being killed by terrorism.
  • The "radical" Oregon ranchers and "radical" blacks are one in the same, but view eachother as the worst of enemies, extremes of both ends. The only two civilian groups that would be willing to fight tooth and nail for this country are the worst of enemies. I'll bet very little 1st generation immigrants and other cultures residing in america will fight for it like american blacks and whites will.
  • .. to continue the above, the only two groups that stand any chance at correcting the incorrect within all ranks of government have been divided, and have been conquered. Just like they divided the muslims in the middle east, and conquered them. Just like they divided the Africans in Africa, and conquered them.

When does it stop? Is the life of the white boy killed like a dog going to go unnoticed because so many blacks have been killed the same way and people don't want to seem biased? Is the life of the next black boy killed going to go unnoticed because 5 white cops in dallas have been killed? What the hell is this eye for an eye thing? How can we have eye for an eye towards people we don't even know miles away when we keep our own homes LOCKED day and night because we don't trust our neighbors?

Time to really wake up folks. I used to be "racist" against muslims just a few short years ago, ironically while I was in the army. I've educated myself and grown out of that, I recommend you people do the same. There are bigger enemies lurking.

Your entire post lost all validity when you used the word "racist". Do you even know what a racist is? I'll help you out.

rac·ist
noun
1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So believing or I would say knowing about the items you listed has nothing to do with being "superior" and since you don't know what a racist is...I'm not going to bother other than to say that you couldn't be more wrong. No one knows who the police kill...what kind of screwed up, liberal hate speech is that??? Did you just pull that out of your rear-end or what?

But I'll give you one fact, pure and simple. If black people want to help themselves, the first step is realizing that they are to blame for their reputation. I speak of those who are part of the problem only...not everyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I'm just curious, why are there so many cover racists, especially here on ATS - the so called "awake" place, who ignorantly deny obvious facts to suit their delusional ideas?

I always see these folks present false myths such as

• Cops kill more white people than blacks
    This is a myth, there is no federal regulation or organization that keeps track of cop on civilian shootings, and police departments are not and often do not report them. So how can we have accurate states? The Washington post asked how many police shootings take place in a year, they discovered NO ONE knows! source -> www.washingtonpost.com...

In fact, the ATTORNEY GENERAL of the UNITED STATES, and the DIRECTOR of the FBI have both admitted and quoted eachother stating that we do not keep national records on how many people are shot and or killed by the police. This should outrage anyone, but it wont, because we are too caught up on race. Why is it that the director of the FBI does not know how many people are shot by police?!!

• Why don't black people protest black on black killings?
    Another myth, black people do protest black on black killings, black people do have organizations dedicated to preventing black on black violence and gang violence. BLM was not started for that purpose, but many organizations were and still function, though they don't receive much attention because it doesn't fit your agendas.

• Black people don't work, use welfare to buy drugs
    More myth, actually thanks to OBAMA all welfare recipients are required to work, and cannot even start the application process without providing proof that one is employed or seeking employment. It's also been discovered that a very low percentage (less than 6%) of welfare recipients drug tested actually tested positive for any substance (excluding legal prescriptions).

• Michael Brown didn't have his hands up
    How would you know? Truth is there are only 2 people that know, one is dead and the other is a cop. None of us were there either, so why are people touting this as FACT?

I could go on all day, but I won't. I'd just love to see so called educated and enlightened folks really use their mind instead of letting their conscious and subconscious racism be the core of their replies around here, it's really obvious and disgusting. If you want to debate and discuss these social issues, do so with facts - you relying on bogus myths and inaccurate information to prove biased points is only fueling the fire. It's making the problem worse. In fact, you are a soldier of the problem by acting in this way, you are literally fighting on the front lines dedicating your social life to the problem.

It's 2016 now, and it's very obvious that these falsehoods are having an impact on society, an impact so deep now that

• All cop on black killings are justified, not one single cop killing is wrong.
  • The president is bad, just because he's black
  • Cop on white killings don't matter because there's too many black ones overshadowing
  • The enemies people focused on during the wall st. protests, you know, the 1%, have been forgotten about, now it's race vs race, religion vs religion, just as they planned.
  • Billions are spent on defense against terrorism, but an American is 10 times more likely (and possibly more since cops don't report all shootings) to be shot and killed by police before being killed by terrorism.
  • The "radical" Oregon ranchers and "radical" blacks are one in the same, but view eachother as the worst of enemies, extremes of both ends. The only two civilian groups that would be willing to fight tooth and nail for this country are the worst of enemies. I'll bet very little 1st generation immigrants and other cultures residing in america will fight for it like american blacks and whites will.
  • .. to continue the above, the only two groups that stand any chance at correcting the incorrect within all ranks of government have been divided, and have been conquered. Just like they divided the muslims in the middle east, and conquered them. Just like they divided the Africans in Africa, and conquered them.

When does it stop? Is the life of the white boy killed like a dog going to go unnoticed because so many blacks have been killed the same way and people don't want to seem biased? Is the life of the next black boy killed going to go unnoticed because 5 white cops in dallas have been killed? What the hell is this eye for an eye thing? How can we have eye for an eye towards people we don't even know miles away when we keep our own homes LOCKED day and night because we don't trust our neighbors?

Time to really wake up folks. I used to be "racist" against muslims just a few short years ago, ironically while I was in the army. I've educated myself and grown out of that, I recommend you people do the same. There are bigger enemies lurking.

Your entire post lost all validity when you used the word "racist". Do you even know what a racist is? I'll help you out.

rac·ist
noun
1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So believing or I would say knowing about the items you listed has nothing to do with being "superior" and since you don't know what a racist is...I'm not going to bother other than to say that you couldn't be more wrong. No one knows who the police kill...what kind of screwed up, liberal hate speech is that??? Did you just pull that out of your rear-end or what?

But I'll give you one fact, pure and simple. If black people want to help themselves, the first step is realizing that they are to blame for their reputation. I speak of those who are part of the problem only...not everyone.

According to your logic, if I chose to not serve you in my restaurant because you are white, it's not racist, because it has nothing to do with superiority.

If a black cop kills a white person because he is white, it's not racist, because the black cop is not saying he is superior.

What is your logic exactly? Also, why are you only quoting one definition of racism when there are several different versions also depending on context in which the word is used. Is that the only angle that supported your reply?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country. What's racist about discussing this reality?

It could also equally be argued that these statistics you are using rely on CONVICTIONS only and not CHARGES. Statistics show that white people are more likely to get a plea-deal consisting of probation or a program before jail time, with a cop out to a lesser charge (or a complete dismissal) than blacks or latinos. So their crimes are LESS likely to appear in the statistic pool you gather your data from when compared to blacks.

Statistics show there are more white women in battered women shelters than there are black, yet there are more black men in jail for domestic violence. See what I mean?

No...I don't...and here is why. People like you imply just what you did. "White people are more likely to get a plea-deal because they are white". I just love the way that you take everything that person is, their entire history, any prior crimes, their attitude, their job status, their level of respect, etc. and narrow it down to only one thing...their color. Some would call that racist.

Here is the deal. Compare the black person and the white person you are talking about with this plea-deal. Did the black person have prior crimes and the white person didn't? Did the white person come in to court with a solemn attitude, regretting what he did while the black person came in with his pants hanging over his ass and mumbling curses under his breath while seeming to not give a crap about his dilemma? Does the white person have children to which he is a Father? Does the white person have a real job while the black person deals drugs on the street? I could go on forever...literally!

I haven't been mauled by a Siberian Tiger and I always wear sneakers. Therefore...my sneakers protect me from Siberian Tigers. That is basically the level of your example when you say black...white...and treated differently.

Geeeeez!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
PS: You would (or will) call me a racist and that is so wrong I can't tell you. Here is what you need to understand. There are very, very few people who look at a person's skin color and decide to hate them. They may look at a person's skin color and decide they are one of those people who commit more crime than others percentage wise or one of those people going around making babies and blowing them off.

You see...I don't hate anyone for how they look, the color of their skin, their religion, their sexual preference, etc. BUT! When a large enough percentage of any group does things I do hate like rioting, robbing, killing, etc...I hate those people for those acts. It isn't MY fault if that highest percentage of these people I hate BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS belong to a particular group.

You people just can't get this simple thing right. No one (for the most part) hates pitbulls because they are pitbulls. They hate dogs that bite and hurt people and if a high percentage of pitbulls do that...they get to wear that badge. If you aren't doing things people hate, people will most likely not hate you.

Geeeez! Again!!!!
edit on 7/14/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country. What's racist about discussing this reality?

It could also equally be argued that these statistics you are using rely on CONVICTIONS only and not CHARGES. Statistics show that white people are more likely to get a plea-deal consisting of probation or a program before jail time, with a cop out to a lesser charge (or a complete dismissal) than blacks or latinos. So their crimes are LESS likely to appear in the statistic pool you gather your data from when compared to blacks.

Statistics show there are more white women in battered women shelters than there are black, yet there are more black men in jail for domestic violence. See what I mean?

No...I don't...and here is why. People like you imply just what you did. "White people are more likely to get a plea-deal because they are white". I just love the way that you take everything that person is, their entire history, any prior crimes, their attitude, their job status, their level of respect, etc. and narrow it down to only one thing...their color. Some would call that racist.

Here is the deal. Compare the black person and the white person you are talking about with this plea-deal. Did the black person have prior crimes and the white person didn't? Did the white person come in to court with a solemn attitude, regretting what he did while the black person came in with his pants hanging over his ass and mumbling curses under his breath while seeming to not give a crap about his dilemma? Does the white person have children to which he is a Father? Does the white person have a real job while the black person deals drugs on the street? I could go on forever...literally!

I haven't been mauled by a Siberian Tiger and I always wear sneakers. Therefore...my sneakers protect me from Siberian Tigers. That is basically the level of your example when you say black...white...and treated differently.

Geeeeez!!!!

But it's a known perception and fact that white people are more likely to get a slap on the wrist.

Look at the white guy that raped that poor girl getting 6 months. That same judge sentenced another guy with the SAME exact crime to 4 years in jail. He was black with no criminal record and no contact with police prior. There are literally thousands and thousands of examples like this. Using this bit of information we are able to conclude that the statistics are warped.

It's also important to note that, according to many ATS members here and official statistics - black people are less likely to be able to afford an attorney to fight their charges, so black people are more likely to be prosecuted and thrown in the statistical pool. Until agencies decide to properly analyze the data, we will never have truly accurate information.

edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Here is just a single possibility for you. Maybe it is because these "white people" aren't usually repeat offenders. Maybe these "white people" aren't rude and ignorant. IT DOESN"T MATTER. You can not compare person A to person B and how they were treated and then say...it is because they have a beard. While it could be because they have a beard, it could also be because they wore yellow, or drive a Kia, or farted on their way in. Maybe black people need to learn how to act better in court...I don't know.

Example: Maybe the reason a higher percentage of black people are in jail than white people, compared to the population is that a higher percentage of black people commit crimes, commit more violent crimes and/or are too stupid to hide well.

But making a race judgement with only one, little piece of information is not smart (to put it nicely).

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And...regarding your last paragraph. I'm 51 years old. I can defend myself better in court than most 20 year olds. So does that mean that we are prejudice against 20 year olds because they go to jail more often than 51 year olds? See my point???

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It would depend on your motive for denial of service.

If you did it because you believe blacks are superior or just that whites are subhuman, then yes, that would be textbook racism.

If you do it because you simply hate whites, then it's bigotry.

If you simply do it because you can, then it's just discrimination. Understand that people discriminate in various ways for various reasons all the time and that does not necessarily make it bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Look up Sam Ukweachu and get back to me on that one. Mr. Ukweachu also got a slap on the wrist for rape. In both cases, the two were known college athletes which also likely played a part in their slaps.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You see...I don't hate anyone for how they look, the color of their skin, their religion, their sexual preference, etc. BUT! When a large enough percentage of any group does things I do hate like rioting, robbing, killing, etc...I hate those people for those acts. It isn't MY fault if that highest percentage of these people I hate BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS belong to a particular group.

Geeeez! Again!!!!

If that's the case, according to your logic, people should hate white people for

• Disgustingly high percentages of child molestations, rapes, kidnappings and murders
  • Disturbingly high amount of disregard for civilian casualties during policing and military operations, the most extreme being the atomic bombs in Japan
  • For having the highest percentage of serial killers
  • For having the highest percentage of cannibals
  • and so on..
  • null

Would it be right for someone to say that? Then why are you?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely! And "discrimination" or what I would call categorizing and labeling when you don't have enough additional information, is built into us. It is part of nature and most living things.

When someone approaches that you have never met, seen, etc...humans categorize them immediately based upon personal experience and/or what they think they know of these people. Since the first labeling is visual (you haven't yet talked with the person) you label and categorize them based upon what they look like. In this case...if you have had a bad experience with black people you will likely categorize this person as a potential danger.

Sorry people...blame God or Mother Nature. All living creatures do this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Look up Sam Ukweachu and get back to me on that one. Mr. Ukweachu also got a slap on the wrist for rape. In both cases, the two were known college athletes which also likely played a part in their slaps.

I'm not saying it NEVER happens at all, not sure why people think things are so black or white (no pun intended), I'm talking about majority of the time.

It's one thing to try to debate with me, but to tell me that's not purple, that's violet - that's a bit over the top.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Geeeez! Again!!!!

If that's the case, according to your logic, people should hate white people for

• Disgustingly high percentages of child molestations, rapes, kidnappings and murders
  • Disturbingly high amount of disregard for civilian casualties during policing and military operations, the most extreme being the atomic bombs in Japan
  • For having the highest percentage of serial killers
  • For having the highest percentage of cannibals
  • and so on..
  • null

Would it be right for someone to say that? Then why are you?

Because white people aren't categorized as any of those. That doesn't mean it is wrong, just that we don't wear that badge.

Example: There is a riot...guess the race? Most people (if they are honest) will guess black.
Example: There is a drunk driving accident...guess the race? Most people wouldn't have a guess because it isn't labeled upon a particular group.

Example: A terrorist set off a bomb in the USA. Muslim
Example: A person killed an abortion doctor. Catholic/religious
Example: Someone was raped. A woman

But I will agree with one of those. If you told me to draw a serial killer...I would draw a white man.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join