It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How can you say that cops kill more white people is a myth? What stats do you have to claim it's a myth? Oh yer, you said the stats are wrong, so what are you basing this assumption on?

Double standards are for racists. Like it how I called you a racist for not believing in what I perceive? Not nice is it?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

You admit the FBI has incomplete statisticis, you admit that the media and the fbi don't agree on the number of people killed by police, but you know for a fact more white people are killed?

yes but that does mean some one esle isn't capable of gathering data, going by the logic you are displaying, i would think you wouldn't believe the FBI sats any way.

but you know for a fact more white people are killed? Secondly, there are more white people in america,

according to one source that you use yes

Secondly, there are more white people in america, so obviously more white people would be killed.

as i said before not all white peoples or black commit crimes or interact with police.
the Number should be base on the deaths be it 1146 or 990 or what have you.

The elephant in the room is that PER police interactions, more unarmed black people are shot compared to whites.

again they data shows that to be different that you state,
from the 2016 Post report under weapon filter.

Gun 288, Knife 90,Vehicle 36,Toy Gun 22, Other 20, Unarmed 35, Unknown 27

edit on 14-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
How can you say that cops kill more white people is a myth? What stats do you have to claim it's a myth? Oh yer, you said the stats are wrong, so what are you basing this assumption on?

Double standards are for racists. Like it how I called you a racist for not believing in what I perceive? Not nice is it?

Seems you just skimmed a few words and made a reply, perhaps you should try reading some of the topic before replying. What's being said here is that no one knows that more white people are killed by police because there is no official record of police on civilian killings, as admitted by the Obama Administration, The Bush Administration, the Clinton Administration, The AG, and the Director of the FBI. Case closed. Since no one can agree on how many people are killed by police, it is absolutely impossible and completely retarded to claim one race is killed more than the other, the simple truth is NO ONE KNOWS.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

You admit the FBI has incomplete statisticis, you admit that the media and the fbi don't agree on the number of people killed by police, but you know for a fact more white people are killed?

yes but that does mean some one esle is capable of gathering data, going by the logic you are displaying, i would think you wouldn't believe the FBI sat any way.

but you know for a fact more white people are killed? Secondly, there are more white people in america,

according to one source that you use yes

Secondly, there are more white people in america, so obviously more white people would be killed.

as i said before not all white peoples or black commit crimes or interact with police.
the Number should be base on the deaths be 1146,990 or what have you.

The elephant in the room is that PER police interactions, more unarmed black people are shot compared to whites.

again they data shows that to be different that you state,
from the 2016 Post report under weapon filter.

Gun 288, Knife 90,Vehicle 36,Toy Gun 22, Other 20, Unarmed 35, Unknown 27

It's quite simple, and this is the last reply you get from me - the statistics you keep vomitting are incomplete. The FBI has admitted and expressed concern, the AG has admitted and expressed concern. In fact, the AG went as far as to say that the fact that we don't have this information is dangerous because we cannot use the non-existent data to bring change.

The fact that the news has a deathtoll 2 times higher than the FBI should be all the proof you need that no government agency is keeping track, which should be ringing alarms in anyones mind. Why the hell are you people so ignorant to FACT?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
edit: post might have been against the rules.
edit on 7/14/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'll be taking a break from this thread for a few, so far it's turned out exactly as I expected - covert racists ignoring the facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Stay on target. This is not about Trump. A Trump supporter did not kill 5 cops in Trumps name and wound 7 others. A BLM supporter did.

No one from BLM leadership has stepped up to call for non-violence either. So, they are silent just like the rest of the race baiters in this country till it can get them a free trip somewhere.

The 'leader' of BLM is at the White House today. This is a nice tidbit though...

Mckesson was already making headlines today after it was learned that he was living in a home owned by a member of the Soros-owned Open Society Institute.

Listen to this....

www.cnn.com...

Nice how he turns it around. He endorses riots. This is from 2015 and there are no changes....

"I don't have to condone it to understand it".....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
To answer your last question......ALL OF IT.a reply to: theySeeme

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Stay on target. This is not about Trump. A Trump supporter did not kill 5 cops in Trumps name and wound 7 others. A BLM supporter did.

No one from BLM leadership has stepped up to call for non-violence either. So, they are silent just like the rest of the race baiters in this country till it can get them a free trip somewhere.

The 'leader' of BLM is at the White House today. This is a nice tidbit though...

Mckesson was already making headlines today after it was learned that he was living in a home owned by a member of the Soros-owned Open Society Institute.

Listen to this....

www.cnn.com...

Nice how he turns it around. He endorses riots. This is from 2015 and there are no changes....

"I don't have to condone it to understand it".....

More lies. No BLM supporter killed 5 police officers, the shooter SPECIFICALLY stated he was not attached to BLM and was actually angry at BLM as well. Why are you making up obvious lies, why not only and specifically deal with FACTS and nothing more? Is it because your racism cannot be justified without lies? Yes, now I'm saying it, you are racist. There is simply no other explanation.

And since you are going to ask me of proof of you being racist, I advise anyone to just click on your profile and read your past posts, majority revolve around racism. That's a fact.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hit the nail on the head.......it's just covert in ones on head.a reply to: RobotBomb

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh dear.

Another thread,

Another day.

I get called 'racist'.

Be nice if some actually knew what the word meant.

For example.

The RACE i am is a Hoosier, and I live in the Country Indiana.

That's WHO i am.

Back to arguing over colors.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh dear.

Another thread,

Another day.

I get called 'racist'.

Be nice if some actually knew what the word meant.

For example.

The RACE i am is a Hoosier, and I live in the Country Indiana.

That's WHO i am.

Back to arguing over colors.

Who is calling you a racist? Funny how people always take things personal, perhaps there is a lot of truth in my topic that real racists are identifying with, and it's scaring the crap out of them to be exposed like this.

EDIT: For someone who pretends to not care much, all of your posts also revolve around race and racism. It's no coincidance these are the guys replying to this topic, they are the ones who I was talking about in the OP, these are the same guys who been spewing these myths as if they are facts, and their world is crashing down at the thought of them being wrong all along.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Heres a thought.

How about reading Skeptic Overloads thread aptly titled.

The Quadrennial EXPLOITATION of the masses.

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

Instead of parroting political talking points.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Heres a thought.

How about reading Skeptic Overloads thread aptly titled.

The Quadrennial EXPLOITATION of the masses.

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

Instead of parroting political talking points.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and re-read that topic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Perhaps others needs to recognize the fact.

The RACE card has been rejected for eight years now.

Do to insufficient funds.

Only 5 more months left to play it.

(post by theySeeme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

it throws me into the twilight zone of how many people do not understand the words racism is or bigotry. It is always those who do not understand who are the discriminators.

They are so easy to spot...

1. they have no clue what the meaning of bigot or racism is
2. they immediately consider themselves hated on bc of their text-book racist opinions
3. they always try and flip the debate calling the other person the bigot / racist (proving further they have no idea what the meaning of the word is)
4. they feel their religion is threatened.

There are other easy pinpoints as well, but talking with some of you guys and also perusing the extreme political facebook sites has turned into a very interesting case study for me.

edit on 14-7-2016 by veracity because: verbiage

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Their is official records, they just aren't accurate. Each state does not need to disclose. From the records more white people die, but the official records aren't representative.

Repeating the same lines in every response doesn't change anything.

To say something is a myth is to say something is untrue. You are basing it off the well known fact that each state has no legal obligation to disclose cops killing civilians. But you cannot say that whites arent killed more because you would need to verify that right? But you can't so your assumptions are incorrect.

Just cos something isn't accurate doesn't make the overall statement incorrect.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew

Their is official records, they just aren't accurate. Each state does not need to disclose.

There we go, finally someone admits that the records aren't accurate and that each state does not need to tell anyone how many civilians are shot by police. You just proved my point, and I appreciate it. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So now you are calling me out as racist? Really? Click on my links? Go ahead...please...then maybe if they click my links they will get more truth than you spout....

This is what the shooter said..

During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

Upset about BLM. That it is not being recognized. Not that he is mad AT BLM. You can try and try to pull the two apart but they are connected.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join