It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Congress requests investigation into Hillary for PERJURY!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BREAKING - More of all of our money is going to get wasted - again - for nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

BREAKING - More of all of our money is going to get wasted - again - for nothing.

...ONLY if she gets elected.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He said that he had not been tasked with nor requested by congress to make that determination.

That is in my opinion why congress has requested the investigation. Had Comey answered that she had not an investigation would not be in order.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Clinton legal team moves to block deposition in email lawsuit

"Lawyers for Hillary Clinton are going to federal court for the first time to block efforts to force her to testify in a civil lawsuit related to her private email set-up"
oh and later in the story this gem
"However, last year, Clinton did submit a declaration under penalty of perjury saying she'd instructed her attorneys to turn over all federal records in her possession to the State Department. Clinton said it was her belief that had been done."

under penalty of perjury you say?......

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Maybe they do all lie daily...

Exactly how many of them do it under oath? That is the question.

(post by RickinVa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

But did she lie? Was her comment at the congressional hearing based upon what she honestly understood to be true?

She may be incorrect in what she said, but was it an intentional lie?

DING DING winner of dumbest ATS post of the day right here folks DING DING...

How's that indictment-day party going? Run out of popcorn yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

But I bet they get 10 or 15 million votes away from her.

Sadly, despite all the American people know about her, she will still win. I know this is hard, and many will say that she won't win, but she will.

Call me a fool in November if she doesn't,but she will. And then who will be the fool?

As an aside, I never have understood why people get wishful in their thinking about an obvious fact.

edit on 12-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Got lots of it my friend.... I see Hillary is dropping in the polls the more this issue gets discussed.... please post more and draw as much attention to it as you can.

There may still be an indictment party yet, but that is not as important as keeping Hillary Clinton who is 100% unqualified to hold a security clearance from being elected as commander-in-chief of the armed forces.... those men and women deserve someone much better than a person who can't safeguard their own darn classified emails to be entrusted with the whole dang countries classified information.

edit on R192016-07-12T16:19:04-05:00k197Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202016-07-12T16:20:21-05:00k207Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

DING DING winner of dumbest ATS post of the day right here folks DING DING...

After 6 months, a dozen threads and maybe a thousand posts of you shouting about how she will be indicted!! While oafishly attacking anyone that rightly predicted otherwise....you have no credibility....zero...I chuckle every time I see one of your posts now. Just being honest.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sure Rick.

You didn't know what you were talking about before and I find no reason to take you seriously going forward.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I get the same enjoyment out of yours as well...I take it you thought the FBI report makes her smell like roses and little baby feet? I do not see it that way.

I could care less what you think about me or my opinion, but when it comes to classified information, I can shoot you the facts all day long.

According to NSA rules and regulations, Hillary Clinton violated numerous federal laws. Just because the FBI decided not to prosecute... that does not in any way, shape, form or fashion change that what Hillary Clinton did by having classified information on an unclassified server was in fact very illegal, is still illegal and will still be illegal tomorrow.

edit on R262016-07-12T16:26:26-05:00k267Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Nevermind... aint going to bother to waste my time.

Hillary Clinton is unfit to possess a security clearance or serve as the Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces. Period.

edit on R312016-07-12T16:31:09-05:00k317Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Got lots of it my friend.... I see Hillary is dropping in the polls the more this issue gets discussed.... please post more and draw as much attention to it as you can.

There may still be an indictment party yet, but that is not as important as keeping Hillary Clinton who is 100% unqualified to hold a security clearance from being elected as commander-in-chief of the armed forces.... those men and women deserve someone much better

Seriously? I think our service members have more to think about than an email server..

Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins
www.thedailybeast.com...

Current, Former Soldiers Say Trump Would Be an Epic Disaster as Commander in Chief
www.slate.com...

Prospect of Trump-Presidency has Pentagon and CIA "Terrified. Shocked. Appalled." (Their words!)
highline.huffingtonpost.com...

President Trump’s Illegal Military Orders
time.com...

And guess who ranks last in donations from Military Personnel?
lawnewz.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sure Rick.

You didn't know what you were talking about before and I find no reason to take you seriously going forward.

+1

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Those are some pretty left leaning sites... IMO

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I get the same enjoyment out of yours as well...I take it you thought the FBI report makes her smell like roses and little baby feet? I do not see it that way.

I could care less what you think about me or my opinion, but when it comes to classified information, I can shoot you the facts all day long.

During one of your tantrums about how you had friends in the FBI and KNEW she was going to be indicted...didn't you agree to delete your account if you were wrong?

Thanks for the chuckles Rick.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eyesopen69

Those are some pretty left leaning sites... IMO

They certainly are...but the military members they quote are not left-leaning.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Nevermind... aint going to bother to waste my time.

Hillary Clinton is unfit to possess a security clearance or serve as the Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces. Period.

Fair enough.

You have shown us that you are unfit to say whom is or is not unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"didn't you agree to delete your account if you were wrong?"

LOL your dreaming man.... can I have some of what you are taking? Or you could provide a link to where I agreed to that..I distinctively remember telling you that I would not agree to that.

Selective memory.

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand...which I do believe is that Congress has formally requested to FBI to look into if Hillary Clinton lied under oath....

I suspect that the FBI will do just that and probably arrive at the same conclusion as they did with the emails.

The whole point is, the longer this negativity drags out, the worse it becomes for her to win. You still have numerous civil lawsuits going that are virtually guaranteed to keep people talking about this whole email thing for the next 6 months at least, as they should

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join