It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf of Benjamin and leaven of the Pharisees

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shahada

Pauline Christians are taught that they will be persecuted when out preaching and they think it is admirable to endure people who "persecute" you because they are just unlikeable and nothing like Jesus but think they are "saved"

That's the notion that if "people of the World" hate you then that proves you're right. Flawed logic obviously, but what they use to support the notion comes from:

Matt 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.

I have, numerous times, gotten hammered by someone who was asking me a hundred times "Is Jesus Lord?'' and I say "he is the Messiah" but they need to hear you say the word Lord so bad for some reason.

For that sort of behavior they use Paul to support. That's their test question by which they can judge you, whether you know their god or not.

1 Cor 12…2You know that when you were pagans, you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3Therefore I inform you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Somewhat rare but growing with churches using "Nazarene" that reject Paul and I think more are coming.

I've seen posts from a few on this ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shahada
a reply to: pthena

I really don't know what to make of all the cube symbolism that nobody seems to notice. Rabbis wear a black cube on there forehead sometimes or some of them, the Kabba is housed in a black cube and I am sure rome bas one somewhere too.

It all has to do with the hexagram and Saturn and most religions use this symbol.

But Paul is not an apostle if new Jerusalem only has twelve apostles so Paul is lying and titled himself an apostle but nobody can be the 13th apostle because there's only twelve. False prophet.

I watched an interesting video by David Icke called "Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either". It's on Youtube.

So glad to hear you speak out on Paul.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The whole cube issue comes from mysticism. The rabbinical community are not torah followers, but traditions (vain traditions as Yeshua said) and are very much tied to a control system. I've been watching some very interesting videos about the real issue of imposter Jews vs. Juhahites.

Judahites=
1 : a member of the Hebrew tribe of Judah. 2 : a member of the Kingdom of Judah composed of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.

Most who claim to be Jews are not from Judah, but are Edomites / Khazarians. Very few from the Tribe of Judah are in Israel.

If you want to read more on it, read this:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com...

edit on 13-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: clarifying information

edit on 13-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

I really don't know what to make of all the cube symbolism that nobody seems to notice. Rabbis wear a black cube on there forehead sometimes or some of them, the Kabba is housed in a black cube and I am sure rome bas one somewhere too.

It all has to do with the hexagram and Saturn and most religions use this symbol.

But Paul is not an apostle if new Jerusalem only has twelve apostles so Paul is lying and titled himself an apostle but nobody can be the 13th apostle because there's only twelve. False prophet.

I watched an interesting video by David Icke called "Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either". It's on Youtube.

Paul needs to be spoken against but thanks, I watched a bit of Icke on Saturn and some things about cern and it gets you hyped up but they never really say exactly what it all means except that Saturn was closer before and like a second sun but other than that it just seems like a bunch of cults who control NASA, JPL and CERN that have crazy stuff going on and they will only share so much information.

Let them worship their lord Saturn were a here temporarily so I have more fun just reading ancient scriptures but I have disected Paul and he stinks like you said to high heaven ( I think that was you) and once a murdering scumbag always a scumbag. And a blatant liar, cry baby and cult leader with his no good works oath of faith in atonement Gospel changing; me, me, me attitude of hate everyone who disagrees with him including his thorn in the side James who was ruthlessly killed by a Herodian connected Saul. I wonder who that is???
edit on 13-7-2016 by Shahada because: fix

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I saw a great 9 part expose on Jewish conspiracies and it is only certain Ashkenazim that are into the B'nai Brith but you need to look at Sabbatean Frankists who come from the Donmhe' of Turkey and Shabbatai Zevi (pronounced Shabat Svee) and his 1 million followers who reversed the 613 laws and 10 commandments and made them sins to drain the evil out of the universe and somehow usher in the Messiah but then he started calling himself the Messiah and the Turkish Sultan converted him by the sword to Islam.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I've been listening to some interesting youtube vids recently. It goes deep into the genealogy. Pharisees were not actually Hebrew but were Edomites. Herod was an Edomite and Saul/Paul was related or associated with Herodians. Basically, Saul/Paul was not Hebrew although he CLAIMED to be of the tribe of Benjamin. I think it may have been Pastor Eli James on youtube. I'll have to go back and find it. If I do, I'll post it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Pauline Christians are taught that they will be persecuted when out preaching and they think it is admirable to endure people who "persecute" you because they are just unlikeable and nothing like Jesus but think they are "saved"

That's the notion that if "people of the World" hate you then that proves you're right. Flawed logic obviously, but what they use to support the notion comes from:

Matt 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.

I have, numerous times, gotten hammered by someone who was asking me a hundred times "Is Jesus Lord?'' and I say "he is the Messiah" but they need to hear you say the word Lord so bad for some reason.

For that sort of behavior they use Paul to support. That's their test question by which they can judge you, whether you know their god or not.

1 Cor 12…2You know that when you were pagans, you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3Therefore I inform you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Somewhat rare but growing with churches using "Nazarene" that reject Paul and I think more are coming.

I've seen posts from a few on this ATS.

Agreed. I will never join a church I find it unnecessary and nobody in my area makes a big deal out of religion except the mainstream denominations and non-denominational (a denomination itself) and I am just going to go to community college and learn some things instead of going to church. I like learning.

Paul's take on knowledge " knowledge puffs up...but love builds."

As if you can't have both. Stay dumb and listen to me is what I get out of that. No thanks.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Shahada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Paul needs to be spoken against but thanks, I watched a bit of Icke on Saturn and some things about cern and it gets you hyped up but they never really say exactly what it all means except that Saturn was closer before and like a second sun but other than that it just seems like a bunch of cults who control NASA, JPL and CERN that have crazy stuff going on and they will only share so much information.

Let them worship their lord Saturn were a here temporarily so I have more fun just reading ancient scriptures but I have disected Paul and he stinks like you said to high heaven ( I think that was you) and once a murdering scumbag always a scumbag. And a blatant liar, cry baby and cult leader with his no good works oath of faith in atonement Gospel changing; me, me, me attitude of hate everyone who disagrees with him including his thorn in the side James who was ruthlessly killed by a Herodian connected Saul. I wonder who that is???

"Fist bump", girl.

Same to Khaleesi, lol. (if you aren't female, I apologize...you just sound like it to me. I've been wrong before (ask Pthena, lol)
Either way...you are both refreshing. I can't get as deep as some folks on here, but I know my gut doesn't lie.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It is funny because Paul was from Turkey roughly and Rabbis say no Pharisees lived in Tarsus or near it.

The same area as Khazaria would be, so he is like a proto-Ashenazim so that makes sense what you said.

The Sephardim are the real Rabbis.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I meant to send my last message to you I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I like the conclusion:

however, we Christians must do our part and remove the word “Jew” from the translated bible and replace it with Judahite. That way all of us may know that Jesus was NOT a Jew.

And the example:

Here’s an example of how changing Jews to Judah changes the whole meaning of a passage:

“Salvation is of Judah.” John 4:22

But even before the conversion of the Khazarians (AD 700s-800s) the Book of Esther laid the groundwork for at least the concept of Jew. All those citizens under Persian rule joining up out of fear of the massive "preemptive" attack slaughtering 10s of thousands.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The same area as Khazaria would be, so he is like a proto-Ashenazim so that makes sense what you said.

Khazaria is farther East, kind of North of Iran.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

As if you can't have both. Stay dumb and listen to me is what I get out of that. No thanks.

Any one claiming that only a single channel is channel of "truth" has to be taken with great skepticism.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

I meant to send my last message to you I think.

LOL that's quite alright. UnifiedSerenity and I live together. If you respond to one of us the other will know. She is definitely more knowledgeable. She has studied much more in depth. I am more rote knowledge from my youth. I grew up in what most would describe as a fundie atmosphere. I've had to rethink a lot of what I was taught.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

random
words
so
that it isn't just a clip.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Any one claiming that only a single channel is channel of "truth" has to be taken with great skepticism.

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

doesn't Turkey go all the way to the Caucasus?

Thought that seperated Russia from Turkey.

I have 3 world maps on my walls but I could be mistaken I have not looked in a while. I think Turkey got at least a piece of Khazaria.

It was a stretch anyway, what I said. Just an interesting idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: letmeaskyouaquestion

This false teaching is easily refuted from what the
Apostle Peter spoke of the Apostle Paul.

Please read;

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16

Since the scriptures make it plain that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Therefore if anyone accepts your conclusion that Paul was an imposter, he'd have to also conclude Peter's testimony was NOT by inspiration of the Spirit of God, and conclude
that Peter was also an imposter advocating a false prophet.

Such a teaching if accepted would abrogate the whole of the New Testament scriptures.

A clever ploy indeed.

But thankfully, To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

edit on 7/26/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: letmeaskyouaquestion

This false teaching is easily refuted from what the
Apostle Peter spoke of the Apostle Paul.

Please read;

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16

Since the scriptures make it plain that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Therefore if anyone accepts your conclusion that Paul was an imposter, he'd have to also conclude Peter's testimony was NOT by inspiration of the Spirit of God, and conclude
that Peter was also an imposter advocating a false prophet.

Such a teaching if accepted would abrogate the whole of the New Testament scriptures.

A clever ploy indeed.

But thankfully, To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

So...there's light in you? Where? I see the same pompousness Saul/Paul had, but not the light Jesus spoke of. You know . ..the kind that shows a person's goodness.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I'm sure the Pharisees would have suggested the same
emotional appeal to Christ for his many denunciations of
their behavior and doctrinal error.

But of course the spirit of the Pharisee is alive and well, and usually seeps
in via Judaism/Cabala uninspired nonsense to spread ludicrous heresies.

edit on 7/26/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join