It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims 'The Greatest Deterrent'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Complete "meltdown" is the only way to deter terror. Harbor terrorist and loose your entire country to a glass factory.

And when all that fallout hits another country don't you thing they will get pissed.

I think that once you open that door to use nukes then you will have armageddon. "They used nukes why can't we"

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"Palestinian acquaintances of mine agreed that if it was an Iranian or
Iraqi bomb under discussion, an outburst of joy would have taken place
across the West Bank and Gaza. That bomb would be aimed against Israel,
while the Islamic bomb of Pakistan has no direct connection to Israel."

www.fas.org...

You ask for proof. Here is proof.

How is that proof? Was it written by a member of the Iranian Government?
Was it written with any further documentation stating that it came from the mouth of a Iranian Government official?
Or is it just one guy basing everything on the arabic public opinion he saw in Palestine, without relating to any polls. I think so.
You have to stop thinking that all arabic countries are the same.

Hmm, to me it seems it came from the following source: Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem

Which is better to do nothing and let a global nuclear war happen or stop it now by melting down just 1 country?

Your paranoia is getting the better of you again.

If the Iranian people will overthrow the radical mullahs they have a chance to survive. That is actually possible in Iran. It wasn't in Iraq nor was it in Afganistan.

Iran is the "Key" to global terrorisim and future global nuclear winter....

By refering to these human beings as "mullahs" just goes to prove you're hidden rasist agenda. Even if these people were christian (which they never will be) you would still not accept them, why? Because they are not you.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if this guy DrHo is an adult or not...

It seems to me that he is just spouting off a bunch of hate that is kicked down to him from someone else (an older brother or parent or perhaps a priest - but not a Christian priest)... read on...

For example..

America was founded by decendents of the 10 lost tribes of biblical Israel. The US is the greatest power in history due to this fact. The original covenant is still in effect. Those that attack "Israel" will be paid back 10 fold.

Except for the revelution America has never fought and "offensive" war. Always a defensive war. Example Japan attacks Pearl Harbor, (2800 dead). Truman nukes Japan, hundreds of thousdands dead.

The inaccuracies in this statement are many. The first part is written to get people going. It feeds in to every paranoids views on the link between Israel and the US. I'm wondering if this really had happened, then why didn't they just call it Israel (instead of America) in the first place?

The second part... just cracks me up... he is obviously young because he seems to forget about..

VIETNAM in 1954, 1960-75
CUBA in 1961
GUATEMALA l966-67
CAMBODIA l969-75
NICARAGUA l981-90
HONDURAS l982-83
GRENADA l983-84
PANAMA 1989-90

Not to mention...

SOUTH DAKOTA 1890
CUBA l898-1902
WORLD WAR II 1941-45 (you CAN NOT concider this a defensive war.. after the inital landings at normandy and the scam at perl harbour it was all offensive)

I mean either he is a kid and just doesn't know what he is talking about or the man is very very dumb to say something like this. (sorry mods.. I don't care about protocal when someone is obviously just out to waste time, and screw up the boards and waste our time.. besides I'm making a case as to why we should all put the bugger on ignore.. don't ban him, he'll just make another account.. just IGNORE the jerk)

Saddam was a significant danger to the world. How soon libs forget his "deeds".

Again you misunderstand.. the "Libs" think BOTH Bush AND Saddam are both sick S.O.B.s understand? Both of these guys were in stuff together, the deals went sour and the US (Bush) decided to use american kids to clean up their personal business dealings. How soon you forget that the reason we went to war WAS NOT over what Saddam had done in the past because if that was the case the US would have to invade many many more countries that DO NOT have oil or any other resource to speak of. The US has backed SO MANY dictators over the years so don't hand us that "saddam was a bad man" BS because there are MANY BAD MEN on this planet running countries (some of them in North America too!) and we DO NOT send US soldiers there to 'get them'.

How soon the Right Wing forgets the fact that Bush and Co lied to start this war. And they will lie to start the next one too.

This planet is spinning toward total destruction. Islam vs Christian vs Jew vs (blank) vs (blank) and on and on and on. As soon as Iran gets enough PU to finish its bombs the final war will begin.

Must be a slow learner too. Because whoever believes Bush and Co after the fact that they know Bush lied and childeren died because of it is a moron. Do you not yet understand that these men will do anything and say anything to go after these oil rich countries? Do you not understand that they lied to all of us already? Why is it that you keep using the infomation given to you by your government when we all feel this data to be manipulated and one sided? Can you not understand that this stuff doesn't wash with the people here? Why not go to Free Republic and repeat this stuff there? At least then someone will agree with you.. hell, there they would probablly make you their mascot!

This is a fight for the survival of Christianity and Judaism on this planet.

This is insane. People.. this here, is the very insanity that the men on BOTH sides have. What about all the people who are NOT either of those religions? What about our say in the matter? Why is it then that people from other religions are dying in these wars? What would happen if all the atheists suddenly took up arms to fight you all to make sure there isn't another religious war ever taking place again?

Also.. this just goes to show more and more, that this is a child repeating what has been said by some authority figure. The statements are the same ones we see repeated over and over again but slightly squewed.

Islam along with MANY so called "Christian" religions are FALSE. TV evangelist that ask for MONEY are FAKE.

VERY hung up on religion. I'm betting some southern sunday schools brain washing sessions, or perhaps the son of a preacher. Very hung up on religion. Hmmm.

Remember when Christ tossed the synagogue?

Yeah! THAT WAS A HOOT WASN'T IT!!!

Iran is now and always has been the single originator of terror against the US.

I thought the single originator of terror against the US was Afganistan and OBL? Then Saddam and his buddies?

Let me ask a question of you.. AFTER we go after Iran, will there be ANOTHER single originator of terror against the US? Who will it be? Lemme guess! Syria!?

I love it how these people think the 'Liberals' (never mind that many many concervitives are also sick and tired of this BS and the MASSIVE waste of money that is the war on terror) are going to read statements like this and go "OH really?! Oh well I never knew THAT! Well.. I guess we SHOULD go to war with Iran then! Foolish me for thinking this was just another ploy by the Bush Co to make things worse for America then they already are! Gee, thanks for clearing things up for me!"

Exactly what are you are doctor of anyways? That whole "truth does not equal hate" thing is a page from the revisionists play book isn't it?

"America's war on terrorism did not begin in September 2001. It began in November 1979.

That was shortly after Ayatollah Khomeini had seized power in Iran, riding the slogan "Death to America" - and sure enough, the attacks on Americans soon began. In November 1979, a militant Islamic mob took over the U.S. embassy in Tehran, the Iranian capital, and held 52 Americans hostage for the next 444 days.

Now you want to rewrite history and tell us that the WOT began in the 80s? I think you are confused. And btw.. the US had turned Iran in to a sess pool. The whole entire place looked like times square in the 80s. This is why the student threw them out. If someone from another country came to your home town and turned it in to a haven for prostitutes and drugs, wouldn't you throw them out?

In all, 800 persons lost their lives in the course of attacks by militant Islam on Americans before September 2001 - more than killed by any other enemy since the Vietnam War. (Further, this listing does not include the dozens more Americans in Israel killed by militant Islamic terrorists.)

So what you are saying is that it is WRONG to conduct operations against an enemy in their home country? And what makes you think that ALL of these attacks can be contributed to the people of Iran that are going to die in the war that you want so badly.

BTW doctor.. this war that you want so baddly.. are you going to go and fight in it? I'd really like to see that happen actually.

So, either you are a hypocrite or you are going to join the US military very soon arn't you.

The US must lay waste to the entire country of Iran. No "surgical" strikes or any other PC approach to this war. Anything less than complete destruction will only invite more terrorisim.

I think I've figured it out now.

He has studied many religions, but has choosen one that is not Chistianity and does not think he will be getting through the perlely gates.. you know what I think. I think this 'person' (and I use that term lightly) is in some satanic death cult that is simply pushing for the end of the world.

Don't you see? That little avatar of his? Very un-christian.. and says he isn't christian.. few people BECOME jewish.. so therefore this is a sit on the sidelines individual and watch everything circle the drain.

He WANTS the destruction of the planet.

Death cult.

Just trying to get everyone going. Very miserable attempt at it. I'd say this guy is 100% super loser. I wouldn't even be surprised if he is living with his parents or something. Or a child. One of the other.. I mean who has the time to sit here and post for hours and hours anyways (unless you can do it from work or you are retired or something).

Therefore... I'm going to add this person (my first) to my ignore button. And never waste anymore time on this type of nonsence again. If the mods can't tell that this individuals sole purpose is to enflame and screw up the threads then they need to be informed of this fact quickly.

BTW...

Allah is not GOD, nor is budda, and so one, and so forth. Islam was created by satan to fool mankind. Islam denys Christ was the son of God and therefore is a false religion.

Don't Jews reject Jesus? And btw.. Islam does NOT reject Christ was the son of God btw. Heh.. they (muslims) actually do believe that Christ was the son of god but also that ALL prophets were sons of god, and so are the rest of us. What they believe is that Christ WAS a prophet of God, same with Musa and Ibrihim and Mohammad.

Shows how much you know. Maybe you should study all those religions one more time.. I think you skiped a couple paragraphs. Coles notes?

Kinda reminds me of Scorpious without the redeeming qualities.. like intellegence.

My 5 cents anyways.

VMX

"I don't care about much. War, Death, Wormholes.. I don't care about the things you care about, Peacekeepers rule the Scarrens; Scarrens rule the Peacekeepers.. let them rule together put YOUR ass in a cage."

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey did everyone know that DrHoracid practices Messianic Judaism? Messianic Jews or rather Messianic Christians since they're unable to decide
, basically combines Judaism with a splash of Evangelical Christianity. It's a religious movement who's roots originated in Europe during the year 1866, with it's American wing forming in 1915 that has been struggling to take off entirely since 1993.

Such a noble man of a new religion condemning every other centuries old religions in the world as being false/pagan.
Yup uh huh.. That's like an expansion football team claiming to be the greatest of all time NFL history.

Suuure..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And with that off topic post we bring this discussion to a close.

You can't say that weren't warned.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by dbates]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join