It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Advice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Beartracker16
I can't see how that can go wrong.

a reply to: KyoZero
I'm feeling thirsty for some reason.

a reply to: Mike Stivic
Those were good. Now I want a cigar lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark when I give directions to strangers/traveling folk, I do my best in explaining what roads to take... luckily there might be another human there to yell at me about getting some people lost.
Okay, so don't drink blended smoothies out of banana peels and celery... it is no good!
And eat any berry you can find!😃
Please don't listen to a thing I do.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Certain red berries are supposed to be really good to eat. So are some purple ones.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark yes, this is true... food outdoors is good.
I may study the properties of berries one day.
Thanks for reply.
My cat likes blueberries and I like raspberries.
More bad advice, train your cat to walk around town on leash..in dog territory... bit bulls mostly... and other growlers.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

After ingesting hallucinogens it is a good idea to watch pink Floyds the wall and a clockworkorange on a loop from a lawnchair in your own yard through your own window while dressed in nothing but a scuba mask and argyle Sox while petting the hair of a troll doll you bought from your neighbor at his last tag sale.......

~meathead
edit on 12-7-2016 by Mike Stivic because: mike stivic was making up for his lack of punctuation and one long run on sentences with a vunch of periods at the end!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You can also give your cat a bath by putting it in the toilet, closing the lid, and flushing.

a reply to: Mike Stivic
That's so funny! I can actually imagine somebody doing that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20980647]Skid Mark[/post
So can I......

~meathead

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark cruelty to my cat, I laughed..though..that will teach him!
I have lots of bad advice for SNL too...concerning top chef..oh well they proly don't get whats really funny.

more bad advice, run through the burr bushes! and then on ti bramble berries. fast as one can!...advice from my bad little guy.mow.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Doing that while streaking is fun, too. Same with through corn fields.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Horses love it when you stand directly behind them and smack them on the ass. It lets them know you're there.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So after following TEOT's first date advice (working on those opening first liners) you are getting married! Congrats! Now remember have the Bachelor party the day before of the big day! Drink a case of beer by yourself! Sleep with the stripper! Then drive home! Therein lies the way to enjoy your last day of freedom. Time to now be a man, the man of the house, and set a proper example.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Make sure you go to the altar stinking of perfume and with glitter sticking to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1
When checking the level of gas in the tank, it's perfectly safe to use a lighter. Everybody knows that it's the liquid that's flammable and not the fumes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark good advice, my bad advice is to stick a garden burger up the tail pipe of vehicles instead of a hot dog or banana... do as I say, not as I do... no, don't listen to a word of my advice...
I'm not from here, I say eat cranberries in any season... even though it is a November food.
Oh and drink tea, loose leaf. Blechkkkkkkkicky...eat koi fish, yum.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I know I know!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Your might want fries with that garden burger. You can fry them in motor oil. It works just fine.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark off to work, thanks for the great thread!😊😇😈😍

edit on 12-7-2016 by peppycat because: peace yo! looking forward into next year.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thank you for contributing and helping to make it one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join