It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Why delete it when it shows the lengths some will go to make something it isn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

No because physicists say so.

And a smart mind knows how to tell the difference between bs and the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yea..... I just get frustrated with sh!t like this. It's the idiots that bring down the rest of us. You can't consider a conspiracy theory without being grouped with nonsense videos like this.

"You believe in UFOs? I bet you believe that CERN is a gateway to Hell too!"

Thats the type of response i get from nearly everybody i talk to about conspiracy. It's at the point that i don't even mention conspiracy to people who aren't very close friends.

Conspiracy gets a bad rap because of morons who dillute the internet with nonsense.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

www.youtube.com...=6.413208

This is something I ?inadvertantly? ?coincidentally? ?synergistically? happened onto via a YOUTUBE on a very different topic (Putin).

I think it is a good follow-up to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My notes:

--The public was fed one narrative--understanding the universe . . . but 'the Family' and the governments knew the truth. Most of the scientists at CERN were kept completely in the dark.

--The collider would perform it's function normally . . . the more nefarious function would only be tested in the presence of THE FAMILY and a few select scientists. I am a member of THE FAMILY for my division . . .

--This is not what the machine was designed for . . . 2nd to open a doorway.

--UFO phenomenon . . . from another planet? . . . another time? . . . no . . . our universe but one page in a large book . . . our page is not the only one. Every page represents another universe . . . no page to interact with another . . . each page a universe unto itself . . .

--The book idea was finally cemented . . . the mathematics were there . . . also showing it was impossible for one page to interact with another . . . then . . . theoretically . . . with enough power, we could open a door to interact with a page next to ours . . . .

--EU, USA AND CHINA . . . were shown the plans . . . a doorway would be opened . . . government leaders threw endless money . . .

--but now, there is a new younger, more eager bunch of scientists and officials very eager to prove themselves . . .

--now allow me to tell you what happened last Thursday . . . around 1900 . . . most of the team filtered out of the observation room and the machine had been put in its usual standby mode . . .

--my badge display went off . . . I knew right away what they were going to attempt . . . we both understood and left . . .

--the room looked completely normal . . . As Celine & I made our way from the Collider . . . they always like doing these on clear nights . . .

--the RFID chip in our badges triggered the elevator doors to open before we pressed the button . . .

--We made our way to the Board room . . . The Family was in session . . . woman designated THE FATHER as she was giving orders . . . We had gone through several fathers . . . lots of billions had been spent but we had not opened a door. . . . tonight we'd try 40 TEV . . . some with feigned excitement some with disbelief . . . we'd never tried anything this high . . . the head of the dept tasked with certifying whether the machine could manage such a level . . . Celine . . . we . . . can't just throw the collider to the highest setting and hope for the best . . . Father . . . asked . . . ignoring Celine . . . meet in the control room in 2200 hours.

--if the experiment was successful . . . could we close a door opened at 40 TEV?

--with the FAMILY assembled in the control room . . . FATHER ISSUED THE SIMPLE ORDER: "BEGIN."

--We are approaching 30 TEV . . . FATHER--INCREASE TO 35 TEV . . . We all continued to look at one another . . . with more concern . . . at 38 TEV, no specific structural signs were noticed. 40 TEV was achieved and we were sustaining it . . .

--as the particle clouds were passing one another . . . the room began to get warmer . . . shut the machine down someone said from the family . . . FATHER continued . . . . Everything going well except the temperature that had started at 20 was now 35 . . .

--FATHER said: Commence the collision sequence . . . collision in 4, 3, 2 the methodical voice announced over the intercom . . .

--an ethereal blinding light consumed the room. I had never experienced anything like this before. The temperature dropped back down to 20 degrees. And the light was overpowering us. We couldn't see our own hands in front of our faces. Suddenly there was a blood curdling scream--like someone being horribly beaten, followed by total silence and then darkness. Celine was shouting form her side of the room. I called back: SOUND OFF [names and code] . . .

--the emergency red light bathed the room . . . we still had not heard FATHER sound off. We turned to the chair FATHER had sat in. There was a lump there. I went and turned the breaker . . . nothing was out of place . . . she's gone . . . however, a pile of FATHER'S EFFECTS were in her chair--her jewelry, her clothes . . . She had vanished into thin air. Prepare now for the terror ahead. . . John 3:16 Hosea 2:16

= = =

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Note:

1. My standard stance is: THE FLAKIEST groups, sources MOST ACCURATELY and EARLIEST IDENTIFIED who Hitler was and what he would become and do. I very much believe my Boss about that. He was THE world's expert on the materials supporting that fact.

2. It is only logical. The REGULAR sources are FAR TOO CONTROLLED with FAR TOO MUCH TO LOSE to let the REALLY LEADING EDGE, JUICY STUFF OUT. It is many decades after Roswell and the officials are seemingly little to no closer to disclosure willingly.

3. OF COURSE anonymous sources; mysterious whistle blowers etc. risking their lives and families to reveal startling things to the world would be the only or at least the earliest sources of really strange stuff.

4. OF COURSE they CANNOT afford to offer conventional proof and will not do so. THAT'S A GIVEN. Expecting anything else is stupidity, irrational, clueless and ignorant. This many decades from Roswell, they still have not done so with any level of absolutely trustworthy CONVENTIONAL "proof."

5. OF COURSE IN A TIME FRAME NEAR THE EVENT--SOURCES WILL BE EVEN MORE TENUOUS, IF-Y, STRANGE, ETC.

6. The video AS PRESENTED is plausible in at least some respects. My own tendency is to take things at face value until PROVEN otherwise--while avoiding being so open minded that my brains fall out.

7. OF COURSE, it could be a hoax; a delusion of grandeur; a game by a bright young adult etc. etc. etc.

8. AND, it MAY WELL BE EXACTLY AS STATED.

= = = =

9. So, let us PRETEND that it IS exactly as stated.

THEREFORE WHAT?

10. What do you think the implications are?

11. What do you think happened to "FATHER."

12. Why was THE FATHER 'chosen?'

13. Why the blood curdling scream?

14. IF YOU were said scientist thinking of disclosing this narrative via a computerized voice narration . . . would you follow-through? Would you risk your own life and probably the life of your blood family? Why? Why not?

15. Do you think there will be more "tall tales" about CERN?

16. Or, will they TRY to stuff the genie back in the bottle? Will they be able to?

17. What do you speculate will be next about CERN?

18. We have been dinking around with "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" for millennia. I don't see us hesitating, regardless of the risks. Man is THAT arrogant. He deludes himself that HE CAN ride the dragon with impunity and increased power and status. He is wrong.

Could there be secret uses for the LHC @ CERN? Sure, in fact I would not be the least surprised given the amount of expense and effort put into making CERN a reality. However, does this video provide proof of CERN's true hidden purpose? For me, No, not at all. But opinions are like doorways, -maybe not doorways to other realities.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Bible prophecy, END TIMES, globalism stuff is the stuff I play for keeps with. And, THAT is the stuff that riles up the inner and outer demonic forces so much that the naysayers seem to bounce off of and reverberate with so much.

Aaaand you lost me. As soon as you bring up the Bible as *any* means of evidence or a form of support to your argument, you fail.

The Bible is not a historical document, nor is it factual. You mention demonic forces in the same discussion as science.

The two are not compatible.

You need to rethink your methodology. Also, your reply was way to long, mate. Colour coding words in red or teal for emphasis isn'r particularly effective and reminds me of my c64 ccgms days. Not ideal.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

But then you typed #8 which pretty much shows #7 is an afterthought for you.

If you really believed #7 was possible you would have left #8 off the table...IMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: NewzNose

No because physicists say so.

And a smart mind knows how to tell the difference between bs and the truth.

===

Regarding my earlier concerns about CERN going to energy levels of 40 Tera-Volts
(about the total energy of a house fly beating it's wings but compressed to a space
the size of a few tens of helium nucleii), I am saying there are BIGGER THINGS TO
WORRY ABOUT than opening a door to somewhere else! (that I would leave to
M-branes theorists!).

You see! I have a BIG PROBLEM with CERN's possibilities of negative attraction
quark-gluon plasmas, micro-black holes that don't evaporate, vacuum metastability
events, cascade failure of restrictions on M-branes oscillations and their subsequent
collisions with neighbouring M-branes, superstring unravellings and some other
rather nasty physics which will make humanity AND THE REST OF CREATION
HAVE A REALLY BAD DAY!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Uhhhhh . . . Guess what.

I don't have Multiple Personality Disorder.

I'm NOT a shape-shifting 'other' entity manifesting as 3 different personages.

I'm only me . . . a somewhat uncommon/common human.

I was NOT that poster.

I was NOT that poster's source.

Evidently your assertion was a gross misconstruing of the facts or a brazenly deliberate falsehood.

. . . speaking of . . . honesty.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I understand your perspective.

From some perspectives regarding a collection of factors, your assertions make plenty of sense.

From other perspectives regarding a different collection of factors, your assertions can be construed as uninformed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I was NOT that poster.

I was NOT that poster's source.

Then why interject yourself into the conversation when that point (the end of the universe) was the crux of the exchange?

My assertions were fine, you seem to be very confused again.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

OBVIOUSLY

YOUUUUUUUUUU

KNOW

sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more

about what was IN MY HEAD

and IN MY HEART

when I wrote my point #7 than I did.

OF COURSE you MUST be correct about what I said, what I meant, what I intended.

Particularly given your omniscience and all.

/sarc

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Which part of THIS SPECULATIVE FORUM

do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Awwwwwww

besss him lil ole heart!

What a devastating tragedy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

According to YOU.

According to YOUR construction on reality.

According to YOUR posting and reading preferences.

According to YOUR values.

According to YOUR sensibilities.

I'd have thought you'd have noticed before now.

I'm NOT you!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

But you can't possibly be the least bit right even to the degree of a gnat's fart's worth.

Because . . . . uhhhhh . . . because . . .

The omniscient ones on this thread insist that you HAVE to be thoroughly wrong and ignorant . . .

because . . . . uhhhh . . . just because they said so.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh Rly?

I didn't realize you were not only omniscient but omnipotent such that you could have an exclusive sub-dialogue going.

Yeah, I must have been very confused about that.

Sooooooo inconceivably and tragically horrible of me. How can I evvvveeerrrrr survive the shame of it?

Oh, Dear. Oh, me, oh my.

Now where is that self-flagellation whip when I need it?

Oh, wait. I don't have one.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is the crux and point of every Bo thread....he wants to tell us all how the end is coming and evil critters will get us and how much he will be laughing at us all,
Bo just get it out and make a thread about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
17 pages when it was pointed out on page one that the story is sci-fi?

reddit nosleep.

Until Thursday, Jan. 15, 2014 I was a normal scientist living and working on the CERN campus.

That's over two years ago, even if it wasn't just a story.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I didn't realize you were not only omniscient but omnipotent such that you could have an exclusive sub-dialogue going.

You do not need to be either to follow the 'quote' and 'reply' features on this website. Try to familiarize yourself with them.

How can I evvvveeerrrrr survive the shame of it?

Pray to Jesus. He is the King of K after all. Never knew he was a raver, but whatevs.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's HARD

TO Understand

YOU when you speak

LIKE THIS

edit on 11-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join