It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

It doesn't matter if you remove the seats. Aircraft can only carry so much weight and still take off. It would take more payload than any aircraft flying can carry to spread a trail from horizon to horizon.

The heaviest aircraft I ever launched weighed 810,000 pounds. That included the people on board, equipment, basic aircraft weight, fuel, etc. That was almost as heavy as it could be and still get airborne. Even if you removed all the equipment, and all but the basic flight crew, the maximum weight stays the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So as a profesional pilot what could be your explanation of the trail here

And what could be your explanation of the mad act that ripped the sky here

(maybe its really something normal, don't know)

edit on 7-7-2016 by Lassiecat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Exhaust trail from the auxiliary power unit. Some aircraft operate them in flight, in case they lose an engine.

Frontal system in the area, with a busy high altitude route passing through the area.

I wasn't a professional pilot, I worked on the ramp and flew privately.
edit on 7/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I have 28 years of experience actually working on aircraft, and not one aircraft I've ever heard of was capable of carrying nearly enough of anything to leave trails hundreds of miles long.

So you can't remake few hundreds old boing to carry a reseovair instead of passangers? Just a wild guess, really forgot what a smarter person than me had replid to such a acussations before... (and there was some)

A Boeing 747-400ER has an empty weight of 407,000 pounds, give or take a few pounds, and has a maximum takeoff weight of 910,000 pounds. That gives you a total useful load of 503,000 pounds. Well, 427,000 of that is fuel, so passengers, baggage and freight better weigh less than 76,000 pounds. That is almost exactly the weight of 1 tanker truck of water.I hate to think how far overgross a tanker truck load of aluminum slurry would put us.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Good enough, especialy about the first.

What about the point here, that chemical are used as additive? Unbelivabe?

However, Snowden explained that the chemtrail program has been incredibly easy to hide, especially with the cooperation of jet fuel companies, a crucial part of the military-industrial complex. Snowden said, “The chemicals which are released by passenger airplanes have been covertly introduced as ‘additives,’ supposedly to improve efficiency. Only as the plane reaches cruising velocity does the heat and atmospheric pressure cause a chemical reaction that synthesizes the top secret carbon-trapping molecule. This process is imperfect, and many of the by-products are incredibly dangerous even in trace quantities

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Just to add something about that second photo. Do you realise the incredible amount of anything that would be needed to create all those? Those contrails are hundreds of km long. The logistics of manufacturing, loading and spraying the unfathomable amount that chemtrail believers say are being sprayed would be all by impossible to keep under wraps for over 20 years.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Depends.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

He never said that. The website that claims he did is a bogus site.

Sadly, chronicle.su is not of this earth. After crash landing in an asteroid December 30th, 1976, the alien husks of Chronicle editors rapidly adapted to Earth climates and bacterial flora. They are able to survive naturally in the wild and reproduce freely.

chronicle.su...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I am sorry, but to me is obvious that the quote from your post just shows that the site editors/creators have a humour. Whats the wrong with the humor? If I had i site I could do the same. Why to keep serious?

I've seen some post even on ATS from people who really want to represent themselves as something alien. Well that guys does not sound like this at all. I also do not use any sites, I simply use the info from sites which holds an idea.

So its neither the site important, neither the words, but the idea incororated, and its possability to be valid.

Wish you Good Night for today, too much of mosquitoes on my balcony.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Because if you're trying to pass yourself off as a serious news site you don't post stories about US Presidents being in danger of imminent rap battles, or that you take torture and dismemberment seriously, or the other things they put in their About page. You're either a serious news site or a satire site. That's a satire site.

The source is important too. Even if something is possible, if it comes from a source known to lie, why would you automatically believe it? Because you agree with it?
edit on 7/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Exhaust trail from the auxiliary power unit. Some aircraft operate them in flight, in case they lose an engine.

Frontal system in the area, with a busy high altitude route passing through the area.

I wasn't a professional pilot, I worked on the ramp and flew privately.

You are right on about the APU. They are required to be run in flight for some aircraft to attain ETOPS certification under FAR 121.216, which pertains to extended overwater and polar operations. We sometimes say it stands for "engines turn or passengers swim." Every airliner has an ETOPS limit which means it must stay within a certain time of a landing spot. For example, the 737-700 is a 180 minute aircraft. The 777 is a 180 minute plane in the US but a 120 minute plane under the JAA in Europe until a year of trouble free operation. The Airbus A330 held the record as a 240 minute plane until various versions of the 777 (with GE engines) got a 330 minute rating. The rating is aircraft and operator specific.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They were also all over Nijmegen sky and surrounding area that day.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeroenske

Look at the humidity map again. They would have been all over that day.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Depends.

On?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Oh i'm sure that is correct but it just looks strange all these hundreds of lines crossing each other in the sky stretching from horizon to horizon. If there is something to this my guess is they do it to reflect sunlight. The sun has changed in my opinion.
It seems much brighter and feels hotter on the skin. Even it's color has changed.

By the way speaking of humidity, 2016 is fast becoming the wettest year on record over here.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeroenske

Contrails affect the diurnal temperature. They don't know the long term effect but they do affect the diurnal temperature. The question is how much, because they only have three days of data from after 9/11 to show anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Please don't take this the wrong way but how come you take the word of some experts as evidence something is going on and not the experts (who's drastically outnumber the supporters of chemtrails) who claim chemtrails are bunk? Do you not think it was wrong to claim the debunkers don't do enough research even though they pointed out you were wrong to claim the government admitted to spraying and Rosalind Peterson was a government employee at this time? I highly suspect you didn't even know Peterson backed tracked on her chemtrail claims because if you did then you would of realized that using her as an example actually hurts your argument.

P.S- Please don't claim that when a former government employee claims the government is using chemtrails that's the means the government is conforming it (they are admitting to it).

link   

Please don't take this the wrong way but how come you take the word of some experts as evidence something is going on and not the experts (who's drastically outnumber the supporters of chemtrails) who claim chemtrails are bunk? Do you not think it was wrong to claim the debunkers don't do enough research even though they pointed out you were wrong to claim the government admitted to spraying and Rosalind Peterson was a government employee at this time? I highly suspect you didn't even know Peterson backed tracked on her chemtrail claims because if you did then you would of realized that using her as an example actually hurts your argument.

P.S- Please don't claim that when a former government employee claims the government is using chemtrails that's the means the government is conforming it (they are admitting to it).

link   
sorry for the triple post
edit on 7-7-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan

I personaly find it strange that these trails, be it watervapor or something else, can be so persistent that they reach from horizon to horizon and bleeds out into this grey layer that blocks the sun.

You find it strange that clouds persist and spread in an environment that is saturated with water vapour? I'd find it very strange if they didn't

BTW if you have a clear view of the upper levels then you should be seeing trails this morning but much less so by this evening
edit on 8-7-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join