It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad -My revelation- NWO=1 earth country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

I said:

But its sounds good, don't it... "New" world order.

You replied:

I give "new" no importance... replace with "one" wherever you feel like it.

How about the same old order? Doesn't fly does it?

Works with the masses though, they hope. Like selling new and improved detergent.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Norway is not even part of the EU, but it is aligned with NATO. They clearly also don't care for globalism.

Take your submission to tyranny and shove it up your ass.
edit on 7/5/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As other's have said it is not the concept but the motivation and intent of those whom are trying to construct a superstate and the implication's.
The Troika in Europe (IMF, ECB and other institutions that represent the bank's) are pulling the string's, I wish you had watched some program's by an ex wall street stock broker on the RT channel - very enlightening.
Take the suffering caused to Greece, it was not the Greek's it was the Bank's and the Bailout given to them taken from the people, the Same suffering in Spain and a Troika engineered plot to remove workers right's (Employment legislature), remove state welfare safety net's and reduce wages for the majority, something which has already happened in the US.
It is nothing less than an attempt to create a Corporation run world not a democratic society or one in which the government represent's the people but one that has a new imperial hierarchy based on the corporate oligarchy.

I put it to you therefore that the NWO is actually an extremely and undeniably evil project and even if they attain there goal's there will be uprising's, death by poverty on a scale never before seen in western country's, reduced life expectancy for the low earner (very low earners will be the rule) and wage slavery on 99 percent of the global population while corporations will own even the air you breath.

Think about it, it is not the Global Utopia WE dream of but an oppressive regime that make's Stalin's Russia look positively cosy and even humane by comparison, THEY are our enemy, They are traitor's to the Human Race and to each and every nation they come from and if we could read there mind's and put it screen everyone would want them executed and of that there is absolutely no if's and no but's.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Using the 'Nordic countries' as an example is outright disingenuous. Small, regional and largely homogenous in nature.

Actually a perfect example of REGIONAL self-determined sovereignty. (At least until a part of your equation came into play....refugees/immigration. Not so pleasant for the locals these days.)

WUT? Can you be that myopic? Your 'wuts' to obvious points suggest a lack of any willingness to rebut.

I respect the rights of other nations to do as they see fit. Be it in allowing myself to emigrate to them or not. To have others respect my borders, I am obliged to respect theirs.

In any event, dream on. Enjoy your opiate. The EU and similar centralized gov'ts-the U.S. Federal gov't is an example- are suffering grass-root backlashes as we speak. There are more individual countries than ever and that trend will continue.

I highly recommend you develop some sense of personal self. Collectives only work when contributed to willingly by individuals! The bigger they are, the more enforcement required....and the faster they collapse....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Imagine a tiny little device which is like a personal voting device... Everyone turning 18 gets one... Then in this device you scroll through various categories like in a forum... And inside each category there are law projects started via a "number or likes system". Every person gets 1 law project initiation token per year... So they use it wisely.
Still that means potentially 3 billion adults starting 3 billion projects a year...
But to prevent that... Each project when started must specify which area of land it addresses (local, or globa as in change a speed limit in your neighborhood or the whole planet) and also each project must specify the law category so his would dictate the number of likes it requires to become open for voting.
So you can use your 1 token per year and start a local project to paint ask the street sings pink and you'd only require say 100 likes for the project to become open to voting (if it doesn't reach the minium 100 with x time, it gets deleted) and since it's local it would only appear on the voting devices of people who live in your locality. When starting the project you'd specify your location and the system would require 100 for visibility on people's cutting systems, 1000 likes for open voting, and 51% of voters to make it law.
Now if your project is global in scale then it would require 1000 likes before becoming permanently visible and open to voting, again no 1000 likes in x time it gets deleted and you've used your token, once it's open for voting you'd require people to have mandatory vote since it's a global issue... so yes or no, people would have to put their minds to work and decide.
If course this is a sketch, but the idea is workable and would do away with politicians and their lies.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I said:

You replied:

Works with the masses though, they hope. Like selling new and improved detergent.

new world order ... ONE world order... That's what I said..
Now you come with " same old order"? Where did the word "world" go ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
a reply to: schuyler

No... Suffice to say that the "Earth country" or "Terran country" will with a very fun probability have the gov structure copied from the most advanced Western countries.... You know the kind of countries which don't throw people of buildings.

But that's your western bias showing. Who says you get to choose how this NWO will work? I'm thinking several billion Muslims will want a say in this and the idea that you get to have a Swedish/UK/American style NWO is simply cultural Imperialism and a Crusader mentality that (cough) must be stopped. When all 7 billion worship Allah and Sharia Law is fully implemented, then we'll have our NWO and a united planet. Until then, screw you.

Do you get it yet?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Christosterone

Norway is not even part of the EU, but it is aligned with NATO. They clearly also don't care for globalism.

Take your submission to tyranny and shove it up your ass.

Calm down dear and mind the language. I'd ask you to provide proof of the "tyranny" of a yet to exist NWO... But I see your're stuck in a different millennium with your meme.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Mate all you have to do is read the Anglo American establishment by Carroll Quigley or anything on Cecil Rhodes to form tangible evidence that the NWO exists and has 2 circles,an inner and an outer,the outer circles are manned by many and take on the forms of the Bilderbergs,Council on Foreign Relations,The Trilateral commission,The Club Of Rome etc and that some in those organizations genuinely believe they are acting in man's best interests but are compartmentalized on a need to know basis and not fully understanding what they really serve.

Then we have the inner circle that is the insidious hand directing the World so that more power is consolidated into fewer hands and is slowly turning the World towards Neo Feudalism.
But that is not all,they are Satanic in nature and Globalization for them is a massive Boa Constrictor silently strangling the last ounce of freedom out of the masses.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well you look at the past failed and are attaching yourself to them too much.
You don't provide any proof as to why it would be evil. Nobody is interested in enslaving anyone... This is just a notion that's being peddled by the anti-NWO but there's no proof.
Whatever they point to is a consequence of previous and current political systems...
All the evil they point to is the byproduct of 220+ countries fighting each other.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You fail to see the forest because of the trees.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Mother nature will one day cause tremendous catastrophes and remedy this growing population...take out the infestation one way or another!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

After studying globalism for 54 years . . . I'll say this about your assertions . . .

imho,

they do not BEGIN to make a nano-gram's worth of sense for a nano-second.

Convoluted double talk and rationalizations do NOT begin to sanitize, even whitewash bone marrow evil black-hearted tyrants.

The oligarchy is ruthless, evil to the core . . . determined to deliberately murder all but 200-500 million global citizens . . . and reduce the rest to menial servitude as literal serfs and slaves.

Anyone who thinks that's nice or good for mankind or the planet has not done their homework to the least degree.

. . . or maybe . . . is already on their team, like the gritchy pants suit.

The overpopulation myth is a deliberately set-up cruelty to hundreds of millions of the deliberately kept poor. We could insure a much higher standard of living and plenty of food for 25 billion plus WITHOUT POLLUTING the environment. The oligarchy knows this.

edit on 5/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You don't provide any proof as to why it would be evil. Nobody is interested in enslaving anyone... This is just a notion that's being peddled by the anti-NWO but there's no proof.
Whatever they point to is a consequence of previous and current political systems...
All the evil they point to is the byproduct of 220+ countries fighting each other.

Not interested in enslaving anyone? What do you thing the Monetary System/Banks are based on? Slavery.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I said:

You replied:

new world order ... ONE world order... That's what I said..
Now you come with " same old order"? Where did the word "world" go ?

The same place Empire did, on the ash heap of History.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Not interested in enslaving anyone? What do you thing the Monetary System/Banks are based on? Slavery.

Enslaving everyone to debt, yep. And then debtors prison. and then work farms, and then the chimney.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

No... Suffice to say that the "Earth country" or "Terran country" will with a very fun probability have the gov structure copied from the most advanced Western countries.... You know the kind of countries which don't throw people of buildings.

But that's your western bias showing. Who says you get to choose how this NWO will work? I'm thinking several billion Muslims will want a say in this and the idea that you get to have a Swedish/UK/American style NWO is simply cultural Imperialism and a Crusader mentality that (cough) must be stopped. When all 7 billion worship Allah and Sharia Law is fully implemented, then we'll have our NWO and a united planet. Until then, screw you.

Do you get it yet?

No I don't get how you think throwing-people-of-building-type-of-gov is superior to the Western style. Get with the times. One culture is obviously stuck in the middle ages.
True it passes a problem but there are signs that it's malleable otherwise they wouldn't flock to the west to buy and use electronics/internet/TV/cars/alcohol/night clubs.
Obviously loads of them see the advantages of the Western world and are quick to embrace it... They just need time.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Enslaving everyone to debt, yep. And then debtors prison. and then work farms, and then the chimney.

Exactly yes, the ones who Control the $$ Control us all.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Mother nature will one day cause tremendous catastrophes and remedy this growing population...take out the infestation one way or another!

If the universal truth is that "humans" are an infestation... I believe not... We're just top of the food chain, if it wasn't us I'd be someone else. The universe is plenty big and plenty barren by current knowledge to suffice for quintillions of us and still not be noticed.
If only we could master control of gravity then all our energy needs and materials/land mass needs would disappear and so would war.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

For one thing, your refusal to accept any point of view on this but your own and to maybe acknowledge that others have some valid points demonstrates one facet of tyranny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join