It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad -My revelation- NWO=1 earth country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU
a reply to: IVANV

You cannot force me to believe what YOU want

Have fun in your world, where everybody is you - I will never join you, cause, IAMNOTYOU

I'm not trying to forced you to do anything. I'm on the other side of a monitor. I'm writing on a topic about the current misconceptions about NWO.

misconceptions?

Its a system/ruleset, i dont want to follow it - so you would have to TRY to force me, in order for me to follow it - this system is world wide - so how do I fit in??

Its TYRANNY!!

I dont care what you do, but dont ask me to join
edit on 5-7-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your assumptions are showing.

There are thousands of points between A & Z.

You seem compelled to cast it as one extreme or the other. That's not reality.

I won't guess which one they will pick to light the fuse on.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Just to be clear, when I say "you" I'm referring to islam and its adherents...so if this is where you're coming from, you may take it to heart.

Re: your statement on the first page

That's just SICK...as is the sterile, "keep'em on the farm with FEAR" idealogy that pursues DEATH not LIFE. Weak minds, ignorant minds are little more than volatile psychotic personalities with no room for improvement and easy to CONTROL. That is proven by the fact that a closed culture such as what you promote has not EVOLVED in 1400 YEARS. It has made NO headway in ANY area that reflects moral evolution, let alone evolution for the BETTERMENT of mankind. Enslavement to some barbaric mindset is NOT an option...at least for anyone with an IQ in the 3 digit range who isn't inbred.

Your ignorance is surpassed only by the massive shortcomings of what you loosely call "religion". The worship of some delusional bandit's rantings about a blood thirsty god bent on squashing any and everything GOOD about human expression. A supposed god whose words promote and condone murder, death, incest, misogyny and pedophilia belongs in the cesspool of bad ideas that needs to be run through the garbage disposal once and for all. It was bad plagiarism of an ideal and words already handed down to mankind centuries before through the Son of a benevolent God, not the bastardized ideology that followed and took easy root in the weakest, darkest of minds...much as it does today. Following evil is easy, fighting it is not.

You would have humanity stuck in a world devoid of anything beautiful, literate, uplifting and forward moving. And as far as women go...give me a break you pathetic ape! The problem is you and your kind are in absolute FEAR of the hold women have over you. Your obsession with sex borders on psychosis and displays major inferiority and fear. Ruling through FEAR is for bullies. REAL men, REAL God's do not control, especially through fear, lies and ego. And exactly WHAT do you call it when men continually elicit and engage in sex with each other? Humm? You think acts that gays engage in are okay for you, just as long as you don't "think" you're gay, or there's no woman around for a "sudden sexual emergency"? .What other way is there to hide it? "I'm gay, but all the other guys have sex with each other and think it's okay even though they claim they're not gay, so heck, that's what I'll just pretend too!" I have it on very good authority that's exactly what you do. Sex with men and/or little kids. Wow, the very definition of dementia.

You revel in murder, incest, pedophilia and even using the space between small children's and even babies legs to get your jollies off and have the gall to think it's acceptable because some demented self appointed "prophet" came up with the idea that the god of his imagination approved. All this in order to appeal to and gather all the sickest of the sick together to sanction their perversions in return for their loyalty. What goes on today is nothing but a continuation of the same perversions, appealing to the same perverts.

We in the West are far from perfect, but it's a hellofa lot better than the sickness you dream of. But most thankfully, many of those breaking the shackles of your twisted idealogy are seeing life as actually worth living through JOY, not fear. Living as a civilized human should, not bowing and scraping. Living by using their own brains and conscience, not having their every move, thought and action dictated to them. It's called EVOLVING, something a good deal of the world has left you behind in. THANK GOD!

Hopefully you can take it being dished right back at you by someone who's sick of the mindless rhetoric being spewed out today. It only serves to make freedom loving, good hearted people dig their heels in deeper to keep this poison from polluting any more of the world.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Have fun in your world, where everybody is you - I will never join you, cause, IAMNOTYOU

I'm not trying to forced you to do anything. I'm on the other side of a monitor. I'm writing on a topic about the current misconceptions about NWO.

misconceptions?

Its a system/ruleset, i dont want to follow it - so you would have to TRY to force me, in order for me to follow it - this system is world wide - so how do I fit in??

Its TYRANNY!!

Nice try at spinning it.
Can you point out where I asked you to join anything?
edit on 5-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

misconceptions?

Its TYRANNY!!

Nice try at spinning it.

Iam telling you why your NWO wouldnt work, but you dont care about that, do you?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Your assumptions are showing.

There are thousands of points between A & Z.

You seem compelled to cast it as one extreme or the other. That's not reality.

I won't guess which one they will pick to light the fuse on.

What assumptions? You have this would thrust about how some mysterious someone is going to cull to 2-300 million.
And I asked you why wait.
So now you go on about my assumptions?
You're making the assumption about culling, points between a and z, and stuff about really.
What are you on about?
Again.. Why wait until NWO and not cull now? If it's so obvious you know the truth and can tell the future.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

misconceptions?

Its TYRANNY!!

Nice try at spinning it.

Iam telling you why your NWO wouldnt work, but you dont care about that, do you?

This topic is clearly about demonstrating that the anti NWO folks are really the ones against a peaceful global society because as long as there is division, as in 200+ countries, then there's war and profit to be made.
It's not really about if would work or how.
It's more about why certain elements are trying very hard to preserve the current situation while crying wolf at the NWO.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

misconceptions?

Its TYRANNY!!

Nice try at spinning it.

This topic is clearly about demonstrating that the anti NWO folks are really the ones against a peaceful global society because as long as there is division, as in 200+ countries, then there's war and profit to be made.
It's not really about if would work or how.
It's more about why certain elements are trying very hard to preserve the current situation while crying wolf at the NWO.

YOU ARE DIVIDING PEOPLE!!!!
Your the one who divides us into NWO and ANTI-NWO

And offcourse its everybody elses fault, those who dont want to live like you are to blame, right?

You are a Tyrant, a dictator, dont tell me what to do, and dont blame me for YOUR problems
edit on 5-7-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU
I'm not dividing anyone... Some just decided to take leave of their faculties and dream and propagate NWO lies and conspiracies without proof.
I didn't invent good and bad. I'm calling it as I see it.
Petty lying people stand in the way of progress, aka a unified planet, just to serve their evil little egotistical interest and shortsightedness.
Just like the Brexit. A bunch of people, like 28% of the actual country decide "they want the country back" LOL.
They don't care if they lose Scotland, NI, London in a few years time and their jobs go down the drain, and they become a"little England and the funds holding their pension pots go down.
Noo. " they want their country back " What ever that means in their little minds.. such little minds that they we're fooled by a bus with 350m on it and emigration lies from a bunch of Brexit rats that have quite succinctly abandoned the Brexit inflatable dinghy.
They dint care if they cause the EU to break, have regional instability, is laughing at them, putim aughing at them... In their narrow little mindset all they think is "now".

The same with people spewing nonsense about imaginary NWO conspiracies without any shred of evidence. It's reptilians one day, NWO the next. Absolutely cringe worthy.

Edit.

I do not believe for over second that bilderbergs, triLatCommission, etc, etc are behind NWO.
Nwo is a self propagating process.
It's actually the anti-NWO folks that are detrimental to the evolution of the human species.
And if you think there's find be individual countries for ever then you're mistaken. There's no universal law that says" countries " must exist. Only people.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You are all wrong, Ванка.

It's not about justice,
its about Style.

They've got no style, so...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm not dividing anyone... Some just decided to take leave of their faculties and dream and propagate NWO lies and conspiracies without proof.
Petty lying people stand in the way of progress, aka a unified planet, just to serve their evil little egotistical interest and shortsightedness.
Just like the Brexit. A bunch of people, like 28% of the actual country decide "they want the country back" LOL.
They don't care if they lose Scotland, NI, London in a few years time and their jobs go down the drain, and they become a"little England and the funds holding their pension pots go down.
Noo. " they want their country back " What ever that means in their little minds.. such little minds that they we're fooled by a bus with 350m on it and emigration lies from a bunch of Brexit rats that have quite succinctly abandoned the Brexit inflatable dinghy.
They dint care if they cause the EU to break, have regional instability, is laughing at them, putim aughing at them... In their narrow little mindset all they think is "now".

The same with people spewing nonsense about imaginary NWO conspiracies without any shred of evidence. It's reptilians one day, NWO the next. Absolutely cringe worthy.

Edit.

I do not believe for over second that bilderbergs, triLatCommission, etc, etc are behind NWO.
It's actually the anti-NWO folks that are detrimental to the evolution of the human species.
And if you think there's find be individual countries for ever then you're mistaken. There's no universal law that says" countries " must exist. Only people.

More nonsense about how stupid people are, and how they cant decide whats good for them, but you know, your so much smarter, if only you where in charge of everything...

Its not about who is behind it all, its who is not!

ATS is much smarter than this, so keep coming with your propaganda, and tell us all how stupid we all are for not following YOUR rules! We both know what you are, and i wont answer more of your post, cause your not here to debate

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I would say we control our radicals better in the western world so they aren't an issue even locally.
Islam wields them like a tool.
With the warriors we produce we would not NEED such a thing
We don't care what others demand of our country and we have shown what a bad idea it is to try.
Islam is FREE to walk beside the other people of the the book.
If they try and conquer,the banks will only have their backs for so long.
Then BACK to the wastelands or gone.
INSHALLA: America IS the only superpower.
edit on 5-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Edit.

More nonsense about how stupid people are, and how they cant decide whats good for them, but you know, your so much smarter, if only you where in charge of everything...

Its not about who is behind it all, its who is not!

ATS is much smarter than this, so keep coming with your propaganda, and tell us all how stupid we all are for not following YOUR rules! We both know what you are, and i wont answer more of your post, cause your not here to debate

I'm not here to debate? Oh really? You're funny.
Well come on then.... Tell me how having 200+ countries and perpetual war is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

What assumptions?

That would be more of a tedious answer than I feel like bothering with.

You have this would thrust about how some mysterious someone is going to cull to 2-300 million.
And I asked you why wait.

I didn't think I'd used that many big words.

Hmmmm . . .

1. I don't have the oligarchy's detailed play book.

2. They have to go by the more detailed script the king of hell gives them day by day or however they do it.

3. They OBVIOUSLY want to have more puzzle pieces in a certain configuration before they light off WW3.

4. They have also OBVIOUSLY been building methodically toward WW3 for a number of years--and certainly with the current Traitor-in-Chief's super treasonous help.

5. You don't have to believe any of the facts. You can fantasize any number of other scenarios to your heart's content.

6. The evidence for the above is lying around in plain sight even on the MSM and certainly all over the net. Willful blindness is not a good survival habit.

7. My guess, suspicion is that they want to wait until they have all the puzzle pieces extremely securely in place

(A) for their own deep bunkered security
(B) for their wholesale tyranny on top of the piles of ashes afterwards
(C) for whatever other games are needed for (A) & (B)
(D) the death camps and all the other major extermination efforts also cocked and ready to fire at roughly the same time.

. . .
Again.. Why wait until NWO and not cull now? If it's so obvious you know the truth and can tell the future.

I collect puzzle pieces and make inferences. Since 1965 . . . most of my inferences have been surprisingly accurate. I'm comfortable with that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What unmitigated hogwash.

You obviously have not studied the topic since 1965.

Have you even looked up on the net 3=4 versions of the collected quotes of the globalists?

I suspect not. If you've seen such a list of quotes, have you read the whole thing in 3-4 versions?

If not, the ignorance of your perspective to be spouting such irrational hogwash is of galactic proportions.

Shocking.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There you go again with this extreme either or as your purported ONLY options.

Sheesh what tiny thinking.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

3 mile long posts and you still can't say why they want culling, why not now, and what proof you've got.
What complete and utter fabrications.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How many 100 times have I said on here why they want the culling?

If you didn't pay attention the first 300 times, what gives me the slightest clue you'll pay attention the 301st time?

Sheesh.

1. They know from history and have been further convinced by the critters THAT:

a larger population is virtually impossible to control sufficiently to insure remaining in tyrannical power over it.

2. They have been further convinced (falsely) by the critters THAT:

a larger population will continue to destroy the planet and mankind in general totally.

3. Their boss loves blood, death, gore and chaos--against humans. It is the only way he can remotely get back at Almighty God Yehovah for being kicked out of Heaven--to kill and torture and cause to suffer as many human individuals as possible.

Those are the reasons. I can't imagine your meager, shallow level of study of the topic will support your understanding those facts but those are the facts.

The proof is in their own words by dozens--at least 100+ of the leading globalists--over the last 150 years. e.g.

--Bertrand Russell
--Ted Turner--wanting to be re-incarnated as a deadly plague to depopulate the earth.
--Various Rockefellers

--Robert McNamara who moaned that they'd managed to kill ONLY 50,000 American servicemen in Vietnam--but comforted himself with the observation that there WERE MORE EFFECTIVE ways to kill people that they'd use in the next large world war.

--Henry Kissinger
--Zibignew B--Idiot stooge Carter's chief globalist

--George Soros
--Prince Philip and Prince Charles

--Gorbachev
--Rothschild's

The list goes on and on.

Soooooo rather . . . terminally uninformed, it seems, you are aligning yourself with some of the most vile, evil, arrogant, ruthless, corrupt, criminal, genocidal tyrants in all of history. Some company you like to keep philosophically or otherwise.

The prophetic word is that the coming economic crisis in the USA will be so severe that Americans will be eating aborted babies and loved ones who've died--some having been helped to die a bit early to provide said food with their own flesh.

What a world you yearn for.

Impressive.

Barf.

edit on 5/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: plural

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The problem is that it is being forced by the same people, groups, power elite and family bloodlines that have caused it all in the first place through their own greed, narcissism, sociopathic tendencies and behaviors, lust for power and elitist beliefs and mentality. Power in the hands of a few is a very, very bad thing. Just look at all of human history. What do you think is going to happen when the 1% control all of the power, wealth and resources instead of an estimated 50%? Massive genocide, thats what. They could have helped control the worlds population growth and helped preserve our environment and resources all along by "investing" in people through, for example, real education and truth instead of building a world on a foundation of lies. What they are trying to do is being done through force. It isn't genuine. It's not coming from a state of each individual growing on their own. It's fake and contrived. Sorry to say this but I don't see how anyone can think that the human race has come very far at all. We are still making the same mistakes over and over and over again. I look around me and I see a rise in fascism that has always ended in the same horrible fashion. We have all this fancy technology yet there is little to no honest, open communication anymore. If someone does attempt to start any dialogue they are attacked and labeled as being a racist, or a bigot, etc. etc. 95% of the time the attackers have no clue as to what the real definition of these "labels" are or any clue of historical events (at least the historical events that have been written down and recorded, probably half lies anyways). The world is without a doubt on the verge of another world war. Yep, we have come so far. If you really think those pushing for a one world government are doing so because they care about all of us "useless" eaters, I hope you wake up, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Uriel73

Walls of text tend to not be read.

Paragraphing in 5-7 lines each paragraph is usually more than wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join