It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad -My revelation- NWO=1 earth country

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

He's right though.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

OK. I waded through the wall of text.

I agree with that post.

It's a fairly good analysis, imho.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
NWO will be created by dropping down the living standards of 1st world countries. If you're all good with having your wage go to the State to pay for a developing country then good on you

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

A slave plantation was a "one world government" analogy that worked, at least for the plantation owners, but not a very good life for the slaves. Globalism is not altruistic. Its goals are to unify us under one yoke of oppression, not to improve our lives. Self determination and self governance is always preferable to global governance, unless you are one of the elites.
edit on 6-7-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The OP is a most simplistic and idealist approach to the issues with a single one world government. This is something you expect from an high school freshman with no knowledge of the world.

It's bad enough that we have an out of control, out of touch federal government in the USA. The people feel completely left out of the fold. Imagine that on a global scale where one global cabal dictates for all of us. The fact is that all politics MUST be local or we'll end up with zero representation. We kind of got it right by giving all power not explicitly granted to the feds to the states, but even that does not work under the best of conditions. Now with an overreaching fed we are on the verge of civil war. I can only see this getting exponentially worse with a "New World Order". What we really need is no government at the state level, but only very local community organization and cooperation. There is a need as stated in the Constitution for a very, VERY limited federal government for the purpose of self defense and control of the currency. If I had faith that the PTB could be trusted I might go so far as to allow that function to operate on a global scale, but what we have now is a federal government that has given away it's mandate to control the currency to a group of grossly corrupt and evil men who've stolen 90% OF OUR NATIONS WEALTH IN THE PAST 100 YEARS. Do I wish to hand that power over to them to do this on a global scale? Not a chance in hell. I was on staff at the World bank/IMF for many years in the `80s. I saw first hand the raping and stealing, and murdering of third world nations by these men. To think of giving global power to them strikes true fear in my heart. It is not the world I wish to hand to my children. Maybe one day when we first have destroyed this global conspiracy I might consider a global governance of extremely limited scope. I see us being at least decades aways from any possibility of that level of trust.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
NWO will be created by dropping down the living standards of 1st world countries. If you're all good with having your wage go to the State to pay for a developing country then good on you

. . . to put it mildly.

trashing the middle class and then forcing all the serfs and slaves in the developed countries to descend to the level of the poorer countries is their plan . . . 'for the good of the planet' . . . kind of like the gritchy pants suit's 'for the children.'

Cruel hideousness and arrogance on parade.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Bears repeating with paragraphing of wall of text plus my emphases:

originally posted by: ArJunaBug
The OP is a most simplistic and idealist approach to the issues with a single one world government. This is something you expect from an high school freshman with no knowledge of the world.

It's bad enough that we have an out of control, out of touch federal government in the USA. The people feel completely left out of the fold. Imagine that on a global scale where one global cabal dictates for all of us.
The fact is that all politics MUST be local or we'll end up with zero representation. We kind of got it right by giving all power not explicitly granted to the feds to the states, but even that does not work under the best of conditions.
Now with an overreaching fed we are on the verge of civil war. I can only see this getting exponentially worse with a "New World Order". What we really need is no government at the state level, but only very local community organization and cooperation.
There is a need as stated in the Constitution for a very, VERY limited federal government for the purpose of self defense and control of the currency. If I had faith that the PTB could be trusted I might go so far as to allow that function to operate on a global scale. ...What we have now is a federal government that has given away it's mandate to control the currency to a group of grossly corrupt and evil men who've stolen 90% OF OUR NATIONS WEALTH IN THE PAST 100 YEARS.
Do I wish to hand that power over to them to do this on a global scale? Not a chance in hell.
I was on staff at the World bank/IMF for many years in the `80s. I saw first hand the raping and stealing, and murdering of third world nations by these men. To think of giving global power to them strikes true fear in my heart.
It is not the world I wish to hand to my children. Maybe one day when we first have destroyed this global conspiracy I might consider a global governance of extremely limited scope. I see us being at least decades aways from any possibility of that level of trust.

Thanks for your perceptive and experienced narrative. I think it's a bit optimistic but soberingly real.

The global cabal will be in power for at least 3.5-7 years after the start of WW3. However, their reign will be cut exceedingly short by Armageddon. Then they will abundantly reap what they have sown.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArJunaBug

It's bad enough that we have an out of control, out of touch federal government in the USA. The people feel completely left out of the fold. Imagine that on a global scale where one global cabal dictates for all of us. The fact is that all politics MUST be local or we'll end up with zero representation. We kind of got it right by giving all power not explicitly granted to the feds to the states, but even that does not work under the best of conditions. Now with an overreaching fed we are on the verge of civil war. I can only see this getting exponentially worse with a "New World Order". What we really need is no government at the state level, but only very local community organization and cooperation. There is a need as stated in the Constitution for a very, VERY limited federal government for the purpose of self defense and control of the currency. If I had faith that the PTB could be trusted I might go so far as to allow that function to operate on a global scale, but what we have now is a federal government that has given away it's mandate to control the currency to a group of grossly corrupt and evil men who've stolen 90% OF OUR NATIONS WEALTH IN THE PAST 100 YEARS. Do I wish to hand that power over to them to do this on a global scale? Not a chance in hell. I was on staff at the World bank/IMF for many years in the `80s. I saw first hand the raping and stealing, and murdering of third world nations by these men. To think of giving global power to them strikes true fear in my heart. It is not the world I wish to hand to my children. Maybe one day when we first have destroyed this global conspiracy I might consider a global governance of extremely limited scope. I see us being at least decades aways from any possibility of that level of trust.

Nonsense. It is you who is missing the whole scenario. All you do is confuse one group of people with another based on your racist homophobic views.
Let's blame it all on reptilians and stuff.
Cause we're to lazy to change anything, just blame it on some invisible secret society which will cull and then what? Rule over 200-300 mil? Cause 200-300 mil are easily controllable. Can't believe the fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As far as I see it, the day when there a single global country, then we'll be invited to join the other species. Until then we're just a bunch of psychotic apes with the mentality "my city is better than yours" and " my country is better than yours ".... Such pathetic infantile thinking keeps us the laughing stock of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
As far as I see it, the day when there a single global country, then we'll be invited to join the other species. Until then we're just a bunch of psychotic apes with the mentality "my city is better than yours" and " my country is better than yours ".... Such pathetic infantile thinking keeps us the laughing stock of the galaxy.

I see it as you do, Ivan. A mark of intelligence is to discuss ideas and not people, and you have displayed that most admirably in this thread.

We can choose to evolve or devolve, and personally I try to focus on those that have chosen to lay aside petty differences and be great human beings - both in and of themselves and towards all others they encounter.

It IS possible to have laws for all, that make perfect sense across all religions and cultures. All that is required is vision towards the positive instead of sinking back into the habitual quagmire that is negativity - "we can't because...reasons" or "it's always been done this way".

Frankly things need to change economically first and foremost, because the very crux of the matter is that all of these wars, agencies and governments employ a great many people in every country of the world, whom would then become unemployed in a one world order scenario - where armies and such are deemed no longer necessary.

This is why they fight so hard to keep status quo - fear that dropping the chaos will leave many bereft of employment, thus leading to the crumbling of the entire system. Once we solve that - the rest can fall into place, and people can leave behind the fear mind-set that in part holds the whole world back from becoming more.

We are better together than repeating the history and tedium of wars ad nauseum - and I believe in my heart that most people at their core agree with that. To long for anything other than that for your family and future generations is to condemn them to death and chaos unending.

We are better than that. We MUST BE better than that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

We will be... One day there'll be no money and no profit and no greed. There will be just free people... Free to live each day doing nothing at all... Just living life... Creating and admiring art.. Nobody will work... Robots will do everything for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join