It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad -My revelation- NWO=1 earth country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not because it interferes with anything, it's just not backed up with proof.
As for the communities theoretical example I see nothing of value in it. A simple mind game that proves you're afraid of change Also is nobody telling anyone "you must" . Again anti-NWO stuff with no basis.
edit on 5-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

(post by AmericanRealist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: LABTECH767

Well you look at the past failed and are attaching yourself to them too much.
You don't provide any proof as to why it would be evil. Nobody is interested in enslaving anyone... This is just a notion that's being peddled by the anti-NWO but there's no proof.
Whatever they point to is a consequence of previous and current political systems...
All the evil they point to is the byproduct of 220+ countries fighting each other.

Not interested in enslaving anyone? What do you thing the Monetary System/Banks are based on? Slavery.

Enslaving everyone to debt, yep. And then debtors prison. and then work farms, and then the chimney.

Exactly yes, the ones who Control the $$ Control us all.

And they get that control by loaning money at interest, Usury is the worst. It makes people moredepndant, less in-dependent.

The hope on the part of lenders is borrowers won't be able to keep up payments, then they get the payments, the interest and the collateral, they get everything.

Same with insurance, they are protection rackets. Banks and Insurance companies are the most powerful world agencies.

And this OP wants us to believe this is something "New".

Ah yes, perhaps he's fresh out of PC college and know's no better. There is nothing new under the Sun.

Watch it with the personal insults.

And just how was that an Insult?

It was not, it was simply and OBSERVATION. And the last time i checked, freedom of Speech especially not directed 'to you' was legal. I was talking to another poster, you need to calm down.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You don't provide any proof as to why it would be evil. Nobody is interested in enslaving anyone... This is just a notion that's being peddled by the anti-NWO but there's no proof.
Whatever they point to is a consequence of previous and current political systems...
All the evil they point to is the byproduct of 220+ countries fighting each other.

Not interested in enslaving anyone? What do you thing the Monetary System/Banks are based on? Slavery.

Enslaving everyone to debt, yep. And then debtors prison. and then work farms, and then the chimney.

And they get that control by loaning money at interest, Usury is the worst. It makes people moredepndant, less in-dependent.

The hope on the part of lenders is borrowers won't be able to keep up payments, then they get the payments, the interest and the collateral, they get everything.

Same with insurance, they are protection rackets. Banks and Insurance companies are the most powerful world agencies.

Ah yes, perhaps he's fresh out of PC college and know's no better. There is nothing new under the Sun.

It was not, it was simply and OBSERVATION. And the last time i checked, freedom of Speech especially not directed 'to you' was legal. I was talking to another poster, you need to calm down.

I'm not fresh out of anything AND don't make judgements about me personally but about the ideas I put up for discussion.
We're here to discuss, not figure out who's fresh out of which place and stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: IVANV

SHUTUP stooge. i know who you work for.
now cry to those you plan to use against us, because this script is as easy to read as an open book.

You've 100% wrong about me.
Just for fun... Who would I be working for?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm not fresh out of anything AND don't make judgements about me personally but about the ideas I put up for discussion.
We're here to discuss, not figure out who's fresh out of which place and stuff like that.

Perhaps then you should calm the f'k down and talk instead of attacking others here for their input.

If you don't agree simply move on, i already have.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

your mother.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Perhaps then you should calm the f'k down and talk instead of attacking others here for their input.

If you don't agree simply move on, i already have.

I'm not attacking anyone.
You're the one swearing. And another was swearing... oh and look the one just below you is attacking me again.

Would be really nice and productive if people would attack ideas with such determination... Unfortunately attacking ideas required proof, which is in great demand...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No, it's the truth of what you'd be asking pretty much everyone.

You would be pointing out some arbitrary standard and telling them to conform to it for ... reasons.

How many of the billions of people in the world are going to be happy to leave aside their ways of life to embrace what you are demanding they embrace?

You can see from this thread that just theoretically proposing you do it brings opposition.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Asking people to be for OR against NWO = Divide and Counger

One world order, is about a planet, a piece of land - thats not what this is about, this is about PEOPLE -
1 Nation ruling all = 1 set of rules = 1 HUMAN rulling all

This is about people, let 1 man be his own nation, with his own rights - let humans rule themself
FORCE people to do what the law (YOU) says, based on which piece of land (PLANET) your born on = Rebellion
GIVE people the choise to join or make your own Union - no matter where your born = Responsibility

It is our own responsibility to keep peace and chase our passions - dont blame someone else for wars and broken dreams - we can all just say no to it all if we want to!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No I wouldn't be. You can't honestly say you know what I , or wherever runs the place would do.
And this defeatist attitude... Oh no... "They" run the place... I don't buy it.
Like I've written 2 pages ago.
A NWO could very well be set in place with a type of direct democracy.
It's up to the people to demand it from their elected representatives.
As far as I know we've still got elections, right?
So we can still put people in power that we want, right?
Or is it all a big conspiracy and it's all pre decided in advance?
No..I don't think so.
Look at my post a few pages ago and see that there are still unexplored methods for self governing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Asking people to be for OR against NWO = Divide and Counger
You're over simplifying it.
One world order, is about a planet, a piece of land
I never said that. In fact I've repeatedly said it's a peaceful world which implies it's for people.- thats not what this is about, this is about PEOPLE -
1 Nation ruling all = 1 set of rules = 1 HUMAN rulling all
Again you're simplifying it and going to the wrong conclusion. Check my post a few pages back. Actually I'll just copy it here asap. It's just one example envisioned for self rule. I'm sure it can be perfected so that we never have 1 ruler ever again.
This is about people, let 1 man be his own nation, with his own rights - let humans rule themself
FORCE people to do what the law (YOU) says, based on which piece of land (PLANET) your born on = Rebellion
GIVE people the choise to join or make your own Union - no matter where your born = Responsibility

It is our own responsibility to keep peace and chase our passions - dont blame someone else for wars and broken dreams - we can all just say no to it all if we want to!

Like i said above. I wrote about a system in which power is shared between the people, not 1 person ever again. I'll copy paste it below.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So this is just a quick sketch of a self governing gov which gets rid of career politicians and the possibility of any 1 person ever ruling everyone. It does away with absolute power si there's no way to corrupt anyone.

Imagine a tiny little device which is like a personal voting device... Everyone turning 18 gets one... Then in this device you scroll through various categories like in a forum... And inside each category there are law projects started via a "number or likes system". Every person gets 1 law project initiation token per year... So they use it wisely.
Still that means potentially 3 billion adults starting 3 billion projects a year...
But to prevent that... Each project when started must specify which area of land it addresses (local, or globa as in change a speed limit in your neighborhood or the whole planet) and also each project must specify the law category so his would dictate the number of likes it requires to become open for voting.
So you can use your 1 token per year and start a local project to paint ask the street sings pink and you'd only require say 100 likes for the project to become open to voting (if it doesn't reach the minium 100 with x time, it gets deleted) and since it's local it would only appear on the voting devices of people who live in your locality. When starting the project you'd specify your location and the system would require 100 for visibility on people's cutting systems, 1000 likes for open voting, and 51% of voters to make it law.
Now if your project is global in scale then it would require 1000 likes before becoming permanently visible and open to voting, again no 1000 likes in x time it gets deleted and you've used your token, once it's open for voting you'd require people to have mandatory vote since it's a global issue... so yes or no, people would have to put their minds to work and decide.
If course this is a sketch, but the idea is workable and would do away with politicians and their lies.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

I've just replied above. There's nothing much to talk about them. I says etc next to the list of countries. That list of countries was given as an example of gov which would provide the format for a peaceful world... Something which Islam has nothing to do when until it stops persecuting minorities and throwing them off buildings.
So stop mentioning Islam, is irrelevant in the long run. As I've relief above, most seem to enjoy the Western life and will probably adopt a peaceful world.

Completely naive. You can't seem to address reality. Several people have tried to get you to see what we are talking about in different ways. "Western Life" is appalling to many of the world's cultures. You want ALL of them to change to what YOU think is best, and (surprise!) you think Western culture and western materialism is best. You can substitute any non-western culture you want for "Muslim" in what I said, but you can't discount the IDEA. You can't discount the clear majority of the world's population and force them into your cesspool of "Western Civilization." (When Ghandi was asked what he thought of Western Civilization" he said, "I think it would be a good idea.") You can't just take every other culture in the world and proclaim them irrelevant.

You have shown by what you have said that you are clearly a cultural racist.

Yes, you.

You have a disdain for any culture except your own. You think your culture is superior to others, including Islam. You want to impose your culture on the rest of the world.

That's the very definition of racism.

edit on 7/5/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You cannot force me to believe what YOU want

Have fun in your world, where everybody is you - I will never join you, cause, IAMNOTYOU

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't know their detailed thinking on that.

And, they must follow the script laid out for them by their Boss, the king of hell.

They do seem to be slobbering at the mouth eager to get the bloodshed going.

Yet, they want all the puzzle pieces in place according to their priorities, first.

It certainly seems closer and closer to that horrid day.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No I wouldn't be. You can't honestly say you know what I , or wherever runs the place would do.
And this defeatist attitude... Oh no... "They" run the place... I don't buy it.
Like I've written 2 pages ago.
A NWO could very well be set in place with a type of direct democracy.
It's up to the people to demand it from their elected representatives.
As far as I know we've still got elections, right?
So we can still put people in power that we want, right?
Or is it all a big conspiracy and it's all pre decided in advance?
No..I don't think so.
Look at my post a few pages ago and see that there are still unexplored methods for self governing.

And as I pointed out:

You are making all these theories from the mindset that people will just tamely accept this. That the majority of the world WANT to vote and accept what the majority rule on.

Look at Brexit. The majority opinion is not being accepted there.

Look at some of the Middle Eastern cultures. They will not take a vote. For many of them, it will be their way or the highway, and they will fight to attempt to make it so.

Not to mention, you should into tyranny of the majority.

The phrase "tyranny of the majority" (or "tyranny of the masses") is used in discussing systems of democracy and majority rule. It involves a scenario in which a majority places its own interests above those of a minority group, constituting active oppression comparable to that of a tyrant or despot.

This is a situation that can and will crop up with direct democracy scenarios. You see it in place all over the world now. All you have to do is look.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Stop with the personal insults. And I don't want anyone to change. You've missed the whole topic.
I want the system to change, not the people.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

You cannot force me to believe what YOU want

Have fun in your world, where everybody is you - I will never join you, cause, IAMNOTYOU

I'm not trying to forced you to do anything. I'm on the other side of a monitor. I'm writing on a topic about the current misconceptions about NWO.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I don't know their detailed thinking on that.

And, they must follow the script laid out for them by their Boss, the king of hell.

They do seem to be slobbering at the mouth eager to get the bloodshed going.

Yet, they want all the puzzle pieces in place according to their priorities, first.

It certainly seems closer and closer to that horrid day.

Oh come on.. Let's find a reasonable scenario... They have all this power, but are waiting around until everyone has the same nationality... cause otherwise weapons wouldn't work?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join