It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Given how wide open the topics at 4chan are, and the low level of moderation, maybe it is a good place to drop something.

I doubt s/he would have posted it here. All those dedicated places for this type of info seems to be a bust.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: TramperoJuan

Your bias.

The thread is about the desperate condition of the Republic

And the hopelessness of political corruption so rife in the land and globally.

It is a reasonable question to ask--where is the man/person to stand up and be counted against evil.

My reply was a reasonable one, given the concerns and topic.

Your knee-jerk aversion is not my concern.

If I have any such aversion, it's toward unsubstantiated assertions--particularly when they threaten to derail a topic (which, by my own admission, this reply is contributing toward).

If the thread is, as you say, "about the desperate condition of the Republic," then you'd do well to leave it that way without injecting the aforementioned religious pandering. I believe ATS has an entire section dedicated to the advancement of such arguments.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TramperoJuan

He is simply viewing it through the lens of a devout Christian.

It is his right but you are correct, you are indeed contributing to the derailment of the thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: thenightisours

Think Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School.....schooling the prof on business practices.

Ah yes, it's what you do not see, but what is seen that is the misdirection. Got it

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Alleged third thread here.

Not sure how long it will be active.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

is it plausible . . . realistic . . .

Assuming for a moment for argument . . .

That he threw a bunch of true things out there . . . mixed with some slightly safety enhancing obfuscating stuff . . .

That he threw a bunch of true things out there in a way that other bulldog sorts of researchers or true patriots could follow-up on with more tenacity and safety and maybe end up verifying them to more a more useful degree?

Assuming the guy is real it seems to me he has to try to protect himself from detection and that he is certain someone will be looking for him to, perhaps, arrange for him to have an accident. So, in the usual manner of such things he will be throwing some false stuff out there in the hopes of hiding himself--typical disinformation protocol, in this case to save his own life.

However, this seems just so familiar. Didn't we have another "Insider" last election who supposedly a disaffected agent for the Dem. He predicted all sorts of stuff was going to happen and Obama's house of cards was about to tumble, then, OMG! Last minute reprieve! It didn't happen! Sentiment here on ATS last time was that we were being played by the blogger who claimed inside access to the inside guy. I forget the blogger--guy with a hat hiding his face. Anyone recollect?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
SnF!!!

Here is the site. Read it while you can.
archive.is...

Just started reading this thread but that link is no longer active.

Did it get taken down?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Still there...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

True. Couldn't view from my phone for some reason.

Interesting as all this is coming out and there's at least some truth to it, all CNN per usual is blabbering about is Trump being a racist and his star of David tweet.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
How is the "entire government" treasonous?

I've chatted with my mail carrier several times. Seems like a decent fella, not very treason-ey(sic).

ETA - simply having access to classified material one isn't supposed to doesn't constitute treason as far as the US Code is concerned, so that's a curious statement to make.

You are ignorant of the official designation of The USPS. They are Not a part of the U S Government, therefore your example and argument, fails. Please pick up a book and read it before you blather erroneous inconsistencies.
about.usps.com...
"The Post Office Department was transformed into the United States Postal Service, an independent establishment of the executive branch of the Government of the United States. The mission of the Postal Service remained the same, as stated in Title 39 of the U.S. Code:...The new Postal Service officially began operations on July 1, 1971, when the Postmaster General ceased to be a member of the President’s Cabinet."

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just a helpful hint for others reading the other thread (most have probably figured this out by now, but I thought I'd share anyway).

If you're having trouble figuring out what question he's responding to, you can just hold your mouse over the hypertext immediately above his question and it will show the other post (I just figured this out, certainly no 4chan expert!).

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Some very interesting bits in this segment:

Re: what to look for relating to Clinton Foundation shenanigans:

>>79580344
Who donates to the CF? What people work within the organization? What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made? Who has died after money has changed hands?

Ask as many questions and connect as many dots. A bigger hint is to follow the money and the people. Pretend human beings are currency and see where they go.

>>79580394
Donors, participants, people moving from place to place, events occurring after donations.

>>79582314
Did anyone mysteriously disappear in surrounding locations, never to be heard from again? Were any of them attractive, young females?

People are currency.

>>79584371
What plane does HRC, BC, CC, the CF, and others use? how much does it fly? Where does it fly to? How much gas does it use per trip?

Re: Hillary's health problems:

>>79580837
Her health problems are seizures and bowel movement issues. Nothing more.

Re: why post:

>>79580926
I am assisting with /pol/'s search for truth. I do not want HRC to get to the white house, and although I cannot reveal who I am or what I do, I can help shed a guiding light. I am being more generous than I wanted to as well.

Re AGW:

>>79581061
Climate change is only partially correct in that our actions have damaged the environment. The rest is globalist ideologues attempting to micromanage energy consumption, increasing their wealth and influence.

>>79583966
GW is a meme with some truth.

>>79584165
Correct, and our orbital climate. But there is evidence we are damaging the environment. However, this damage is easily rectifiable.

Re: fluoride in the water:

>>79581735
AFAIK, Fluoride in water was an experiment by the Nazis to prevent the population from experiencing mass panic in the event of high uncertainty situations. I am not fully versed on the medicine, however.

Re: gun control

>>79581866
The push for guns is an attempt to de-arm the populace. It is a necessary component of globalization. The red team planner details why the government is fearful of an armed population.

Re: What people should do about the possibility of civil war/SHTF

>>79582651
We have a contingency for every scenario. Best course of action is to stock up on firearms and learn about civil war tactics.

>>79584264
Europe: Italian Peninsula, Northern bloc.

USA: The plains, anywhere mountainous, avoid large cities. Always remain near water.

>>79584415
Anywhere mountainous and near rivers.

Re: UN vehicles spotted related to DHS planning for civil unrest? (this was apparently asked twice)

>>79586316
Yes.

>>79587971
Yes.

Re: in what way is DHS planning

>>79586407
Buying loads of hollow point bullets, increased equipment, etc. Any military style-police preparation should raise alarms. Intel agencies prepare scenarios for all kinds of events

General Q & A

>>79585380
>do the CF leaks prove a massive, almost exclusive hand in manipulating world events, world pop culture movements, government topplings, food shortages in Venezuela etc?

Yes, especially in Venezuela.

>Can the gov manipulate weather for uses of war? is the CF tied to this?

Yes, but not for war. CF involved.

>Do the CF leaks link drug and human trafficking profits or activities to black ops funding?

Both.

>Is this all a CIA cartel that won in a struggle of power in the 60s?

Not exactly.

>Who if anyone can the public trust going forward when you go dark?

No one is trustworthy, not even Trump.

>>79587048
>Is Obama really working for the Muslim Brotherhood?

Work with, yes.

Re: If Hillary wins, what next?

>>79589333
If HRC gets elected, we anticipate 2 years before major conflict. If Trump, likely no conflict but economic chaos is a concern.
(conflict would be with Russia)

Re: Michael Hastings

>>79589834
He was going to reveal ties to Saudi Arabia and Israel.
(ties with the Clinton Foundation)

And that's what stuck out to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This one kind of stuck out to me:

Bill Clinton will likely dies this year.

Others have noted how sickly he has been looking in his recent public appearances.

And it won't be of 'natural causes'. Hillz wil most likely organize a hit, a la Vincent Foster.
Can't have any interference in Hillz's agenda to nuke the world, can we?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, this was rather interesting as well, and pretty much as I speculated in an earlier post...

Because of the nature of how 4chan makes posts, we do not actually know who is posting what on the site. We know who comes here, who visits what board, but it is very tough to find out who posted what. NSA probably has a means to do so, but trying to find a poster on 4chan is like trying to find someone shouting a specific sentence on an elevator full of screaming people.

Hence his apparent reasoning for posting there. He can enjoy that same anonymity.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think the guy is for real.

Just way too many answers for all sorts of stuff. He's definitely connected somehow.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dude, when I saw "the entire government to be brought down" ...

This is faker than fake. No true insider would post something like that. It sounds like something one of us who has no inside info would say.

Right, the entire government. Yeah. Sure. Does that even mean the people he works for? Himself? The people doing the right thing?

And he says, "would literally cause an uprising" ... *blink blink* really? Does this person forget this is America? Everyone is to fat and comfortable. Americans are lazy and complacent. No one is going to burn down buildings and riot over SAP info, assuming they even could grasp the meaning of it. Hell, half the country doesn't even know why today (July 4th) is a holiday.

More wishful thinking by anti-Hillary people.

EDIT: This "source" claims ... "Black can be easily domesticated" WHAT!?

He also says, "Most of us are pro-Trump"

He also makes claims of a "huge Jewish influence"...

I'm smelling a hard-line, borderline racist and radical conservative with an agenda.
edit on 4-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I disagree. I wouldn't stake my reputation on it, but I disagree.

I've worked with all manner of classified information and this is just how these things get leaked sometimes. Not always, but sometimes.

The strongest thing pointing to a fake right now is the delay between questions and answers. If fake, he could be researching the answers, but most of his answers line up, and are consistent. He's keeping his story straight.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There's an obvious feeding of agenda-driven information. This guy is telling pro-Trump and anti-Hillary people exactly what they want to hear.

In real life, everything doesn't always confirm every bias you have and come neatly packaged with a little bow. The longer this guy goes on and on, the more it appears to be pandering to the stereotypes of the far-right.

The fact he brings up racist ideas, anti-Semitic ideas, and declares himself pro-Trump sounds huge alarm bells.

It's like being told all the pretty little lies you wish were true if you are a Trump fan.

"OMG It's all true! It's ALL true! I *knew* IT! There really is this vast conspiracy involving Jews, blacks and the *entire* government!"

Yeah, real life doesn't hand you such things.

edit on 4-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He's said he's not pro-trump...several times.

I do agree about him going on about it for longer than maybe is appropriate. This is a credibility issue, yes.

Again, he's stated he's not pro-trump, but anti-Hillary, clearly. He's clearly stated several times there will be dirt on Trump too.

I don't think the racist statement are real. I think those are a ruse, intentionally inflammatory to detract from his other points. This is not uncommon.

As far as being handed anything, this is probably the biggest issue I have; he hasn't really handed anyone anything concrete...other than a very intriguing line of innuendo and speculation.

edit...plus, he's talked several times about confirmation bias. I doubt someone would use this very tactic while explaining how others use it so successfully. AND, the number one examples he's used of confirmation bias is...Trump.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He says, and I quote, "Most of us are pro-Trump".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join