It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

On the contrary, it's an intentional red herring of a statement intended to give him plausible deniability.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
I can't believe no one's mentioned Charles Ortel. He's an independent financial analyst who has gone over the Clinton Foundation with a fine tooth comb and found it wanting, to say the least. Much more at the link, and check out his Twitter account for more, too.

charlesortel.com...

A Deep Dive into How the Clinton Foundation Operates Illegally and in Haiti - State, federal, and foreign laws bar public charities from being run for private gain in interstate commerce—which means, by using the mail, telephones or the internet. The Clinton Foundation’s complex operations (it is not just one entity but a web of them) do not comply with this requirement. Nor does the Clinton Foundation ever seem to have submitted its financial records to an independent, properly certified audit by a qualified accounting firm. Overall I consider the Clinton Foundation to be a charity fraud network. I base this conclusion on my review of extensive data about its operations including the activities of the Clinton family and their friends in Haiti, a nation that has suffered many disasters, both natural and manmade. What possesses powerful, wealthy, and educated persons to prey on the most desperately poor humans on earth as they posture as "philanthropists”? And why has there been no government oversight? Expect an increased flow of detailed disclosures centering upon Exhibits 1 through 40 through this website, and continued reaction to breaking developments via my twitter account (@CharlesOrtel).

It all stinks. But here's my question: Why is it so hard to get anyone - Republicans, Democrats - anyone - to start an investigation. Surely there's enough here to appoint a special prosecutor? That's the scary part - everyone hides and watches, but it looks like they're all scared to death of the Clintons - "death" being the operative word here.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have a question and I tried to search the net, but never got a real answer:

Potentially, could the administration just completely get rid of the FBI of need be?

If the FBI was going to recommend and indictment...I am sure that info would spread like wildfire before it actually happens. Could Obama and company just shut them down before they were able to do so?

I honestly don't know. I figure they could make some false allegations of widespread corruption? Or dismantle and start over?
edit on 4-7-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Well, I've felt for quite some time that the level of government corruption in this country runs so deep it's incomprehensible, and all politicians have skeletons which other politicians use to leverage their getting away with whatever deceitful deed they wish. Once you start peeling back the layers of the onion all levels will be exposed...which is pretty much the same thing as the OP linked to from the inside.

No one has enough cover to fully be immune, hence no one wanting to rock the boat...they might be exposed themselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

No, it'd never happen; too much blow back.

They could neuter it though, which they've pretty much already done.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Cause the investigation would be the beginning of the fall of the complete government, like "house of cards".

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I would. Their dialogue is consistent throughout their posts as is their phrasing and pacing of their 'talk.'

You may be right. I thought some answers seemed more curt than others... and he seems to have a broad range of knowledge that might be more than one person would possess. But that was just my gut feeling... wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something!

I will also say that I think this is an English native speaker.

Yes, I agree. Which does give it a little more weight in my opinion... well, at least it's not an obvious red flag to a hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If she stored that information for her own reasons, and used it in such a way as that information was found out by enemies, that would be considered aiding or offering comfort to the enemies of the United States would it not?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Too many holes in this story, as entertaining as it may be. Everyone knows HRC/CFR want to attack China, not Russia.

Confirmation bias indeed at this whole thing.

ETA: The real ATS, the old ATS, would have destroyed this bunk by now, not swallowed it whole. For shame.

edit on 7/4/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wish someone with the Gonads would stand up and just get on with it, there's always hints here and there that someone will actually do something to better the world, but very little thus far. It's rather disconcerting at times.

Someone DID--2,000 years ago!

THEIR Follow-up--MOP-UP

is scheduled on the not distant horizon

edit on 4/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: formatting

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wish someone with the Gonads would stand up and just get on with it, there's always hints here and there that someone will actually do something to better the world, but very little thus far. It's rather disconcerting at times.

Someone DID--2,000 years ago!

THEIR Follow-up--MOP-UP is scheduled on the not distant horizon

Why derail this thread with religious pandering?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Too many holes in this story, as entertaining as it may be. Everyone knows HRC/CFR want to attack China, not Russia.

Confirmation bias indeed at this whole thing.

ETA: The real ATS, the old ATS, would have destroyed this bunk by now, not swallowed it whole. For shame.

You can think as you may, I respect that......but the facts......even now as China expands man-made islands in the south china sea goes unchallenged by anyone.....anyone. Russia is not our enemy.........our countries have too many secrets to protect. Every now and then a flare up occurs....but it is gone. The worlds biggest concern is Iran.....and N.Korea.....Two countries led by BC lifestyles......that is where the current most threat lies. (obviously ISIS is a growing threat...but I am speaking in terms of countries)

China is too valuable. We will fight them economically if the the right person is elected, but as far as a war......not with China....IMHO

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Worst place to drop it from

whose perspective?

Seems to me like an ideal place to drop it from a number of perspectives.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I read both threads, while this guy may be somewhat involved, he lost me when he tried to touch on too many things.

Soros
Pedophilia
Aliens
Corsi's books
Alex Jones
Holocaust Denial
Clinton Foundation
e-mail server
9/11
Orlando Shooting
Etc.

Too many far right conspiracy theories all tied together in one neat little package.

JMHO

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Do you disagree with his overarching message of "forget the emails and focus on the Foundation?"

That was the general gist of his post once you got past all of those items you mention; which were thrown in by the author specifically to give him the appearance of a loon.

Interesting that you focus on the latter and ignore the former.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Be careful you're messing with a powerless online cult of sorts. You could lose your estatus! Think of the repercussions.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I is troubling . . . unless it was a . . . red herring?

However . . . there are many ways one could think of the holocaust as being . . . less than true as presented.

For example--it was presented as Hitler's own doing.

When, actually, that was a lie.

Hitler was bought and paid for . . . by the globalists . . . partly . . . by granddaddy Bush.

Certainly the deliberate murder of 6+ million children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob happened.

But it was NOT 'merely' the German madman behind it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Some folks

compulsively SCREAM

"click bait"

like a facial tick.

They probably do it every other time their fingers touch their keyboard.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This is such an accurate statement, and it bears repeating. It shows just how low and despicable these sub-humans truly are!!

There is no bar too low for these creatures. They have no soul...at all.

The depths of my loathing for these troglodytes knows no boundaries!!!

Absolutely indeed.

It is kind of like . . . slug poo from the lowest cesspool of hell has more merit, integrity and worth.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

BECAUSE

THEY ARE ALL vulnerable to any serious, in-depth investigation.

The tangled web includes anyone of any notoriety at all on the political stage.

The oligarchy is an expert at insuring that anyone that knows anything or has any real power is fairly thoroughly tainted more than sufficiently to be brought down with a crash if and whenever necessary.

And if the pre-arranged incriminations aren't sufficient . . . they have a dozen ways to frame folks after the fact.

edit on 4/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join