It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
EDIT: JUST A REMINDER - This was posted anonymously to an internet board, it's speculation at best. Now, up to you if you want to speculate if it's real.

Here's the link - Image capped from /pol/

I'm going to say this if this is legit, I'm not surprised and if anything, stuff like this is probably to be expected in the future if it doesn't come to ahead now (modern day life is different, technology and instant communication turns the world into high school politics and rumour explosions). I truly don't think our future world will be able to be contained like in the past, even with complete digital control.

Some relevant points:

1. Says the FBI case is stalled, heads up are deciding what to present, but presenting the entire case as it is would implode government at all levels.

2. Cites that after looking into emails, they found data on the Clinton Foundation, and it's where the real story is, but that the media is diverting attention to the emails.

3. Claims the Russians have leaks which indict the CF and almost every level of government which has interacted with it, even Trump.

4. Claims Trumps exposure is minimal, but he could still be brought on bribery charges. Could bring down "Hundreds of High Level People".

5. Claims that if Trump wins, opinion is HRC will end up in jail, and Trump has talked about Christ Christie being AG. (???)

6. Claims that SAP Programs (Special Access Programs) were on the server, and are a huge threat to national security if leaked or disseminated or even mentioned in the case.

7. Claims it proves the entire government is treasonous.

Ill leave the rest for everyone else to read for themselves. Remember it is all as reliable as the internet. Anyone could have posted it. Though I will admit they seem to have connections and structure of government down pretty well.

[If it's real (even though its likely not) let's play pretend]

I bolded the last two sentences. While there could be a prosaic answer for how these relate, like other stuff cited (money trading between Saudis, Israeli's etc) there's obviously a lot he cannot state as he's already admitted its national security restricted. For others, read what you will. What possible disclosure could imply the entire government is treasonous and mentioned, CFR, Black Projects, specifically, also implied the President's position is impeachable, etc

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. It's weird that HRC pushed disclosure on Aliens while all of this had just began developing in the background. Im sure she knew about her server leaks for awhile.

If it is simply a prosaic explanation, and there's nothing more than dirty money and bribes and pay offs, well, I don't think anyone would be surprised. Also they pointed out that no one is clean here. It's not democrat vs. republican, which is one of the reasons I thought it was worth the attention. If its targeting a specific side, during election run, it's almost guaranteed to be lopsided.

They state quite clearly there is no party lines in this, half the reason nothings happening is because of how many people are involved. Including Trump. Though they feel if Trump wins he'll have enough political power to pursue it, or possible leak parts to his advantage. With the implications that sounds dangerous. Picture the entire political machine being brought down by a perceived outsider.

Edit: Just to add to the earlier point I made, when asked what SAPrograms are, they said this: imgur.com... and also asked "do you know about UFOs" = Yes. My bet is Hillary sold alien tech to a foreign nation, and it was on the server. She wants Podesta to push disclosure to prevent gov implosion and these facts getting out. I bet you all a Turkey Sandwhich on the outcome. Bonch out.

All I can tell you about the SAPs is HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.

edit on 4-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have to agree...

From the IRS to possibly the FBI this all stinks.

You or I would be locked up trying to hang onto to the soap.

Bill just slimed the entire process.

Deny the Dynasty...Arrest all of them.

If not now, when ?

edit on 4-7-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Its a funny world we live in....i liken this to the system of law for instance....some people cannot get their heads around the fact that in many cases the defense as well as the prosecution and the judge all go have drinks at the end of the day and laugh it off, much like police they all hang together and share stories at the end of the day...politics is no different they are not liked outside of their own kind so they stick together......

I have no doubt they are all in it together, sadly it is to the detriment of the many.....America's founding fathers were onto it sadly their message has been forgotten...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
SnF!!!

Here is the site. Read it while you can.
archive.is...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just starting reading it... Wow! This stuff looks genuine guys. Anyone who has any deeper insight of the matter aside from MSM will get that feeling. Sounds pretty scary to tell you the truth. This so called "email investigation" could be trigger for an avalanche of amazing proportions...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

>>79485031 #
Saudi Arabia visits and donations to the CF. Russian Uranium fiasco. HRC and the Israel lobby, the Council on Foreign Relations. AIPAC. The list is endless.

>>79484534 #
Trump has donated to the Clinton Foundation in the past, though for fairly innocuous things like building permits and such. He is smart, so his tracks are covered well. But if any prosecutor wants to go very in-depth Trump would be brought on bribery charges. He could easily get out of them, but he would be charged nonetheless. 

>>79484552 #
Mainstream media is #. Who cares what they say. They are attempting to distract by putting the focus on HRC's emails and not the Foundation. 

>>79484598 #
Your moral inclinations may look good on the internet, but in real life the situation is complicated. You cannot possibly ask the entire government to prosecute itself. Lynch has also given to the Foundation, and has many ties to many people she should not. Remember that Bill appointed her. She is a great prosecutor, but she did not get where she is by simply being good at her job.

edit on 4-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

>>79485572 #
I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins. 

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash. 

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond. 

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

>>79486178 #
All I can tell you about the SAPs is HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.

Obama is loosely tied to the CF, but much more tied in with the same people who donate to the CF

>>79486240 #
Russian borders, Ukraine, everywhere NATO is, the South China Sea, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Africa.

Soros is at the heart of all of this.

>>79486289 #
We will go to war with Russia and possibly China if she wins.

edit on 4-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

That's roughly what I expected/felt was the case.

They've been involved too long as major stooges of the oligarchy . . . along with all the other upper level public stooges of their bosses. It was illogical that they weren't all in on the same corrupt treasonous crap for decades.

There is still FDR's assertion that IF IT HAPPENS IN POLITICS, IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY. I still believe that's true with the gritchy one's case, too. Now just what they are up to is a whole 'nother puzzlement.

Whatever it is . . . is a sea change . . . a whole different level of scheming, manipulation, farce, Kabuki dance, charade, . . . and at some point . . . catastrophe.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The question is
Is anybody surprised?
Would anybody think this sort of action is unbelievable considering the governments who gave Ben in power

Then you have to think, though he is a total tool, why not vote for trump, why not put in a protest vote against a corrupt system run by the cabal

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Whoa. I just read the entire thread.
Star and Flag for you boncho. Wish I could do more.

IMO this "insider" seems sincere and I'm discerning a huge amount of truth coming from what he is stating.

It's worth a read guys.

One of the biggest things I'm getting in this message is to pass it on that it is the CF (Clinton Foundation) which we should be examining. The emails are just a smokescreen. As a lot of us here on ATS already suspect this to be the case, I think this "insider's" info will resonate and affirm.

What a mess what a mess what a mess...I actually feel sorry for the FBI and the situation they find themselves facing now.

Talk about going down a rabbit hole...Whew!

Good find boncho!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
How is the "entire government" treasonous?

I've chatted with my mail carrier several times. Seems like a decent fella, not very treason-ey.

ETA - simply having access to classified material one isn't supposed to doesn't constitute treason as far as the US Code is concerned, so that's a curious statement to make.
edit on 4-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But how many people will read this, how many people have a clue what is really going on? 1%? I doubt it... It is so easy to see now why dumbing down of population and destruction of any real investigative and independent media is so important to oligarchy...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just another day in the neighborhood.

There are no party line. They hobnob together and share in the booty equally. From time to time they will eat their own to keep the wheels moving.

Meanwhile the citizens get taken for a ride while the lawmakers create more laws to control us and take away our freedoms. Every day more wealth is taken from we the people and siphoned to the top. They play the left v. Right to divide and conquer and most are simply blind to it.

We are slaves. So be a good one.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
How is the "entire government" treasonous?

I've chatted with my mail carrier several times. Seems like a decent fella, not very treason-ey.

ETA - simply having access to classified material one isn't supposed to doesn't constitute treason as far as the US Code is concerned, so that's a curious statement to make.

Entire government meaning the power players in Washington. The Congress, the Cabinet, both sets of hopefuls, the justices, etc and so on.

What they implied over the course of their postings is that CF was selling off information overseas, and HRC specifically got a SAP (Black Program) leaked to her, and sold it. What that implies (the contents of the SAP) exactly is up for interpretation or best guess.

The entire bucket of acid apparently, is payoffs, bribes and foreign buyouts of US interests, and whatever that SAP program is, which is Treason just her seeing it because its classified ATS (name of the site). There is supposedly SAPs that are classified to the people working on them, no one outside, no matter the position has access and there are also many that are denied by government to exist at all. At least that's what I'm familiar with and what it seemed to have been implied.

Of course that limits it down to a number of things. In the grand scheme of things in modern 'leak' society we live in, when you consider no serious stuff has been let out, it makes you wonder if all the leaks so far weren't known or beneficial in someway, or maybe to cover up important ones.

EDIT:Here's an article on it: www.huffingtonpost.com...

owever, gross negligence is enough to prosecute under the Espionage Act, and Clinton somehow managed to transfer Top Secret information onto an unguarded private server.

Bernie Sanders should address the Top Secret intelligence, at this juncture and before indictments. Transferring state secrets onto a private server is a felony, and something Colin Powell and others never did, when using private email.

I hadn't realized this went public already. Given that it is, and the total content of the post from the 'insider', Im actually less convinced of his claimed position in government. It's very possible he's working for the Trump campaign, while I thought it was a bit bigger than just Trump, most claims in totality are not really negative. Also, the SAP information is likely something to do with funding ISIS or something. Could be anti-government operations in other countries. As much as Id like it to be something out of this world, I'm going to give a rational opinion, and this is the summary. END EDIT

edit on 4-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's a very interesting read. It smacks of truth from the perspective of an insider, which lends credibility to the complications of indictment and the slow going nature of this investigation.

Business as usual does not sound like a viable option giving the gravity of affairs. But it wouldn't be the first time st#t was swept under the carpet for the " greater good"

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As interesting it is, a lot of the stuff he says I find hard to believe he would know about given his stated job.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
As interesting it is, a lot of the stuff he says I find hard to believe he would know about given his stated job.

He claims he's an top level analyst and he mixes with other people in his field. Had me convinced a bit but then I started doubting. To counter that though he also stated he'd add in some larger claims or opinions so he can't be pegged down in his identity. Just like everything else in the spook world, almost can believe or not at all, or its just not worth it to, even if its true.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Right, but even then some of the things he mentions or implies are simply too high-level, like the implications about Aliens. That stuff is/would be vantablack level secret. Nothing he says outside of his main message has any weight to it, which is "look into the CF more than just the emails, most of the US Government is treasonous". Most of us already knew that or suspected that to be the case anyway, so it's just another piece in the puzzle.

There's also this:

I said life exists elsewhere. Some people choose to interpret that as aliens. My protective strategy is posting outrageous caims on /pol/ with no evidence, which is standard protocol and raises no alarms. "fake and gay", just remember

So, "maybe, maybe not, who knows." Hence, the only thing worth paying any attention to whatsoever is the basis of the discussion (treasonous government and corruption) which, as I stated, we already know or suspect regardless.
edit on 4/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Pondering the issue of

'merely' having it on the creature's server = treason issue . . .

PERHAPS that is taking the perspective that

IF

SHE

had it on HER server . . . it was there for a reason . . . and the ONLY PLAUSIBLE REASON for

HER

to have it on her server was to sell it . . . = treason.

OR

They are taking it from the tack that

SOME information is sooooooooo hyper sensitive that ONLY those working IN said black project

have a NEED TO KNOW.

And anyone else having that info is automatically guilty of treason merely by having it OUTSIDE the NEED TO KNOWN

BECAUSE said info IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPER SENSITIVE, OF DEVASTATING POTENTIAL TO THE REPUBLIC.

Which, she's been eager to destroy for decades anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

I don't care for all the hyperbole mixed in there. "Entire" means entire, not specific people within a huge entity.

And no, simply seeing classified material one is not read in on is not treason. Unless one is working with a definition of treason other than the actual criminal act of treason. "Above top secret" information or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join