It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Remember guys...

The sad part....She is untouchable.

While the rest of us celebrate our eroding freedom.

She seems to be too big to jail. That's the sad part.

Not only are we no longer all equal under the law.

So, while the rest of you go light fireworks and have fun.

I am going to reflect on how we (Americans) got here.

We are in trouble. Our own FBI seems afraid of one old lady.

Sad day for me...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I could believe that the Clinton Foundation was extremely corrupt, but this is fake.

He writes,

Blacks are violent and generally impulsive, but they are not all bad. And they can be, for lack of a better term, domesticated.

No FBI leaker is going to say that. I don't care if he believes it, he just won't.
edit on 4-7-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The oligarchy is an expert at insuring that anyone that knows anything or has any real power is fairly thoroughly tainted more than sufficiently to be brought down with a crash if and whenever necessary.

This ^^^.

I figured out long ago that everyone who is anyone in politics is dirty or they could not and would not have gotten into a position of power.

And everyone has their price... or a breaking point. If you can't fool 'em or buy 'em you can always threaten 'em -- and their loved ones...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I would read your post . . . just returning home from an invite . . . that miscommunicated . . . the event was last evening . . . and hear I've only had watermelon all day waiting for the big feed. Welll harumph.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He's said he's not pro-trump...several times.

I do agree about him going on about it for longer than maybe is appropriate. This is a credibility issue, yes.

Again, he's stated he's not pro-trump, but anti-Hillary, clearly. He's clearly stated several times there will be dirt on Trump too.

I don't think the racist statement are real. I think those are a ruse, intentionally inflammatory to detract from his other points. This is not uncommon.

As far as being handed anything, this is probably the biggest issue I have; he hasn't really handed anyone anything concrete...other than a very intriguing line of innuendo and speculation.

edit...plus, he's talked several times about confirmation bias. I doubt someone would use this very tactic while explaining how others use it so successfully. AND, the number one examples he's used of confirmation bias is...Trump.

I read it. Reminded me of Michael Aquino and felt very much like an active Psy-Op. But what do I know? *shrugs*

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I would read your post . . . just returning home from an invite . . . that miscommunicated . . . the event was last evening . . . and hear I've only had watermelon all day waiting for the big feed. Welll harumph.

That sucks! My wife made a mean guacamole dip and I slow barbaqued some ribs. Yum! I'd share some of I could.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sounds delicious, alright. Thanks Thanks.

This OP and topic is something else.

Lots of complexities . . . lots of folks so very CERTAIN they know this or that one way or the other.

I don't think it's that clear cut one way or the other.

All kinds of stuff in it can be justified for one reason or another. And, it can be total hogwash.

I just agree with our other friend . . . the guy knows toooo much that rings congruent, true with too many other sources of input to be a total ignorant jerk.

Time WILL tell. Everything that has been hidden will be made known. Everything. For everyone. No doubt. To the nth detail. Of that I am 100% certain. And I have plenty I'd rather not be that embarrassed about either. LOL.

Anyway--thanks for your kind thought. Cheers. Have a great week.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think your biases are clouding your judgment with some of your seemingly runaway assumptions.

Soros is far worse than anyone else on the public stage remotely similar. Far worse.

He is more Marxist, globalist and ruthless. And he's mean. Very mean.

I'm sure there's plenty of dirt to go around but Soros is in a league of his own.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Bo, we are delighted to share anything we have. You are welcome to join us.

Can you ride a horse? (...or do you perhaps have a helicopter?). We're a bit off the beaten path.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay
Confirmation bias at work. Popular perception seems to see an FBI agent as a middle aged white male by default social programming....

And this poster/whistleblower isn't.

They are, however, rather clever.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I could believe that the Clinton Foundation was extremely corrupt, but this is fake.

He writes,

Blacks are violent and generally impulsive, but they are not all bad. And they can be, for lack of a better term, domesticated.

No FBI leaker is going to say that. I don't care if he believes it, he just won't.

That's kind of what I was saying, this guy is letting his extreme right-wing bias show (fake or real)... He's pandering, baiting, and obviously trying to troll conservatives.

It's to much, that along with the Jewish remarks he makes. I'm surprised he didn't spout off some anti-Zionist conspiracy crap too.
edit on 4-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It seemed to me like he had too many answers. Hahaha.

I loved reading this, but I didn't see anything very solid, and the whole thing could easily just be a big ball of confirmation bias. If you believe in PsyOps it doesn't take much to assume this would be one. If it's legitimate, it'd probably be for his emotional health above all else.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Other countries have arrested and prosecuted former as well as current politicians. Why can't America survive the same process?

My spider senses tell me there is a difference, USA vs RoW, but I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LOLOL.

Love the sound of it.

I can ride a gentle horse. LOL.

Long live the Rocky Mountains!

THANKS THANKS.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh, and you don't have any confirmation bias??? HA!

You're all over Trump (on numerous threads)! So this thread lampoons the left and you're calling foul!

Pot...meet kettle!

Sorry, but there's an old saying about a shoe.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Excellent post.
Larry Nicholls has been explaining for years how corrupt the Clinton Foundation is and it was used to sell American arms to blacklisted countries and after she would get a back hander by way of donation.
If I vaguely remember there was also talk of China receiving arms contracts to fit the computers on American fighter jets which they could easily put a back door in and sabotage them in case of direct conflict.

The source seems legit after reading through the whole thread.
If that's a troll then he's troll extroadinaire.

I would say this though if he is a legitimate source and he is speaking truthfully the best option would be to leak everything and wipe the slate clean as it appears by what he is inferring that America is already in it's death throes and has ceased to be a republic and is an empire of oppression ran by deceiving it's own masses........better the people wake up and the country can be redeemed and the likes of George Soros can thrown in jail.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Does it really matter if someone chooses to say treason versus espionage? Does it really make a difference if someone says the entire government is guilty of the same? No. The point stands, whether republican or democrat if you are to succeed you must sell your soul.

It matters to me. It should matter to everyone. Words have specific definitions, and in the case of "treason" and "espionage," the distinctions are important.

Treason would indicate a direct and immediate threat and danger to the nation, by aiding and abetting our enemy in acts (usually of war and during ongoing hostilities) against our nation. Treasonous acts would require action taken on our part to protect/defend our nation.

Espionage may be treasonous, but is not necessarily treasonous. Espionage may be conducted during hostilities, but not necessarily. Espionage may be a future threat, or no threat at all if the information obtained is not used against or nation. Espionage may require future action, but not necessarily immediate action.

The vague accusations and limited information provided in the OP may be treasonous, but we don't have enough information to be sure. I'm not even sure "espionage" is appropriate, provided she had legitimate clearance to the information; perhaps more appropriate would be whatever the formal charge for selling state secrets is.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think your biases are clouding your judgment with some of your seemingly runaway assumptions.

Soros is far worse than anyone else on the public stage remotely similar. Far worse.

He is more Marxist, globalist and ruthless. And he's mean. Very mean.

I'm sure there's plenty of dirt to go around but Soros is in a league of his own.

So Soros is vastly worse than the Koch brothers, please explain. They are the devil incarnate in my book, along with Cheney.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
From what I read, I would say there is 95% chance the guy is legit. Things that he writes about and the way he writes about... Yes he's biased, so what? Because he's biased he is fake? Wtf...?!? You've been brainwashed with political correctness for to long...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That he threw a bunch of true things out there in a way that other bulldog sorts of researchers or true patriots could follow-up on with more tenacity and safety and maybe end up verifying them to more a more useful degree?

I've wondered the same.

I also hope this encourages other would be whistleblowers to come forward. Perhaps others will be inspired by this insider to find even better ways to make truths known to the public....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join