It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I posted this months ago to one of the most fervent "she is going to jail" posters...Thanks for not letting me down

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: RickinVa

have you prepared for an excuse yet?...You were right all along, but the DOJ, FBI, CIA etc. are all involved in a corrupt conspiracy to exonerate Hillary Clinton?

Will that be the story you offer?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're being a tad bit pedantic here. He was referencing what would be necessary to get a hold of the SAP data as being treasonous, besides which, you and I don't know the sensitivity of the programs referenced. Merely possessing it MAY be grounds for treason.

Having had access to high level SAP, I know that there are instances where it could be warranted that SOMEONE is guilty of treason by merely possessing it simply because the means by which you COULD possess it outside of proper channels would require it.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

We don't need something completely different. What we need is a populace who is willing to do what our founding fathers envisioned. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and despots.

Too many people grew fat on the largesse created by the industrial revolution and also grew complacent. The industrial revolution was timed perfectly after the civil war to prevent another occurence of it and to allow the bankers to take control through the federal reserve act.

It doesn't matter what system is instituted, so long as the populace is not willing to stand up to farcical bull# like eminent domain, the national firearms act, the entirety of the TSA, warrantless stops, searches, seizures asset forfeitures, etc, the system of govt won't matter and always will lead to one thing, TOTALITARIAN RULE...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Shamrock6

Having had access to high level SAP, I know that there are instances where it could be warranted that SOMEONE is guilty of treason by merely possessing it simply because the means by which you COULD possess it outside of proper channels would require it.

Jaden

Not just that, there are plenty that ae not even allowed out of the building they exist in. Meaning any documents from that building, with that classification, is illegal to remove. Essentially taking it out of the building is violation of the security act. Putting it on an insecure sever and allowing that into the hands of foreign nationals (which the claimed FBI agent states happened) would be treason.

Verdict is in btw, FBI will not prosecute.
edit on 5-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha

>>79485031 #
Saudi Arabia visits and donations to the CF. Russian Uranium fiasco. HRC and the Israel lobby, the Council on Foreign Relations. AIPAC. The list is endless.

>>79484534 #
Trump has donated to the Clinton Foundation in the past, though for fairly innocuous things like building permits and such. He is smart, so his tracks are covered well. But if any prosecutor wants to go very in-depth Trump would be brought on bribery charges. He could easily get out of them, but he would be charged nonetheless. 

>>79484552 #
Mainstream media is #. Who cares what they say. They are attempting to distract by putting the focus on HRC's emails and not the Foundation. 

>>79484598 #
Your moral inclinations may look good on the internet, but in real life the situation is complicated. You cannot possibly ask the entire government to prosecute itself. Lynch has also given to the Foundation, and has many ties to many people she should not. Remember that Bill appointed her. She is a great prosecutor, but she did not get where she is by simply being good at her job.
"he is smart, so his tracks are covered well" it's a hoax, they wrote that Trump is smart XD.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
IF (big if) this guy is right (and so far he has been, said 0% chance of indictment), then what happens next?

Obviously they didn't go with plan A. So plan B is to cherry pick data and take down a bunch of public figures. I won't hold my breath but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Mostly I think this guy was just a hoaxer but he did have some good insight, regardless of whether he had inside info.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho It certainly sounds true and would be far more logical to assume it is than it isn't. At least now we don't have pretend its incompetence, we know its treason.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is this really new news to anyone on this forum?

The US cabal: it ain't new, and we ain't in it.

The only thing protecting them is their military and psyops that pit American left against American right. If we can rise above those issues, we could take our country back.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Cool story bro. I guess if a small few don't get their way then burn the whole MF'er down right?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Not just that, there are plenty that ae not even allowed out of the building they exist in.

Just to add clarification, those secure facilities also utilize an "air gap" - which means that nothing in that facility can be electronically transmitted outside the building.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
IF (big if) this guy is right (and so far he has been, said 0% chance of indictment), then what happens next?

Obviously they didn't go with plan A. So plan B is to cherry pick data and take down a bunch of public figures. I won't hold my breath but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Mostly I think this guy was just a hoaxer but he did have some good insight, regardless of whether he had inside info.

The verdict is in, no indictment. To me it adds a little credibility to the claim. Think about if you were an analyst and you were part of the S###Show, how would you feel or act(?) Basically he and his people were being told there's nothing they could do because its too big. I could easily see someone coming online and telling people just to vent. Maybe some individual agents feel by dumping little info they can anon-it makes up for not doing their job.

That being said I still have suspicions its someone from Trump campaign. But then again, it's like off good info. Or its someone that just read between the lines on all public info.

The fact nothing was done however, and how delicate they seem to be treating the SAP info...Im guessing we will see over time. Whether or not the Russians or Wikileaks leaks info. What happens to Guccifer (since he's the only non-partisan actor that may have seen the info)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Think about if you were an analyst and you were part of the S###Show, how would you feel or act(?)

Leak away, boys (and girls).

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sorry - double post
edit on 6-7-2016 by bbarkow because: double post

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

No, but if the entire system is shown as corrupt, the only way to clean house becomes to burn it down.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

They typically have white noise generators that prevent electronic or otherwise eavesdropping...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If this leaker is for real i don't think he's FBI he has too much background information (or at least acts that way) on all of the political players. I'm guessing this guy is NSA or CIA. From some of his comments he's also racist so I have my doubts about him.

The really scary things he was saying was that Hillary wants to go to war with Russia. That bad old cold war dream about missile's flying could become a reality ! That should be enough to scare everyone !!!

If his information is actually true who's going to stop them ? Ryan the RINO ? ha that's a joke at this point i'd think that Ryan is somehow involved with the CF.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
I posted this months ago to one of the most fervent "she is going to jail" posters...Thanks for not letting me down

Well, I suppose you could call the "oval office" a kind of a jail.

I mean, she is certainly going to be watched by guards 24/7, and have to get permission to go here and there, and have security follow her around everywhere. That's worse than wearing an ankle bracelet.

edit on 6-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I really want to say this is fake. However there is just enough possibility of kernels of truth in it that I can't say for sure. Some of the things said about both candidates feel very true.

I mentioned this thread to my husband the other night and gave him a brief rundown. His opinion was that it sounded true with enough untruths to be denied if an agent was questioned. He pretty much said if he was going to release info like this he would go to the most worthless, anonymous site he could find to do so. As would I.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: YachiruKusajishi

The poster's language and syntax suggest someone inside. I doubt a teenage troller would speak that way.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

I doubt a teenager as well. The possibility of it being a highly intelligent adult however had crossed my mind. Even someone from one political camp or the other trolling.

If I go with my gut instinct it says it's real. I have been wrong before though

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join