It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
First thing he thought was country trampoline and proceeded to give it a go. He got up on that thing and with the first jump it exploded all over him/his dog. He said that was the longest walk home ever. His step mom hosed him/the dog off in the front yard. He said the smell/sight of it haunted him for weeks after, still does. LOL
To start, after coaxing three separate skunks to spray, the pair finally got one to release its torrent of thiols. Then they scoured their skunk-soaked clothes and bathroom in a variety of home remedies, followed by a sniff test to determine whether each potential solution was confirmed, busted or plausible.
1) Beer — busted. Still skunky and not like bad beer.
2) Tomato paste — plausible. Eau de skunk still snuck through the acidic sauce.
3) Feminine hygiene product — busted. Douche doesn't double as a skunk scrub.
4) Commercial skunk-scent remover — plausible. Orangey with a hint of skunk.
5) Hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dish soap — confirmed. From skunky stench to squeaky clean.