It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switzerland denies Muslim girls citizenship after they refuse to swim with boys

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Maybe these girls would be best off living somewhere else
Yes, totally agree, horses for courses so they say.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

If you make your bed the wrong way, them you have an uncomfortable sleep.....

That's fine because these girls are sleeping in the bed they've made and not asking anyone else to sleep in it. They can sleep in their own beds. These girls are simply asking to not have to sleep in a bed that isn't their own.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, maybe just maybe,as you are such a caring person you can put the whole family up in your house, YES?.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

Well, maybe just maybe,as you are such a caring person you can put the whole family up in your house, YES?.....

Who said I care what happens to them??? That's got nothing at all to do with it. But I can see you've run out of valid positions to argue from.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Actually their parents chose the bed "culture" where to have them be born and grow, after all completely different from the one the parents sleep "were born and grew in" so why the complain.

Is a reason why the parents chose a different culture, right? perhaps the real reason for people with different cultural values is not to adopt and respect the culture they are moving into but to have it change to fit their agendas.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The way you worded that makes it hard for me to figure out exactly what you're saying but regardless of where these girls Religious Choice started from it is apparently what they've chosen to abide by.

As I said earlier I don't personally care as they are all equally invalid as a choice for myself. But what I don't get is why so many Christians applaud this when it could just as easily been a couple of Christian girls who did the same and they would be crying "Christian persecution" from the roof tops because of it.

These Muslim girls didn't tell anyone else not to swim with boys. They just said they couldn't swim with them. Do you think the outcome would have been the same if it was a couple Christian girls who did the same thing???

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well m0j0m we will have to wait and see how the Switzerland government proceed with their way to handle the situation, don't you think?, I guess they have rules when it comes to how to handle certain behavior under religious views.

Japan is more strict when it comes to handling their Muslim population and nobody seems to complain of how the Japanese treat them, I guess some countries just don't let religious minorities dictate the religious majority way of life.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: tommo39

Next step is refuse medical treatment because of female nurses. Refuse admittance to food services because pork is served.. Remove all rights to breathe because there are molecules that some single man or woman has breathed before the molecules reached their lungs.

No kidding, right?!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yeah I guess so. I don't care what they decide either. They can kick out anyone they want as far as I care and for whatever reason. That's not the point I'm getting at anyway.

Nobody seems to want to address the point I'm making though. So either that means I'm not making it clear enough and nobody understand what I'm asking, or they do understand it and want to avoid it for some reason or another.

It seems like a straight forward question IMO though and a valid one too. But I'm not surprised it's being avoided.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Fine. ...and while people are celebrating abusing two teens, other things go unnoticed.

But, hey, those dangerous separate swimming tests never happen. Whew... Dodged one there.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterHawkes

Probably for the same reason they have to go to school together...that's "just the way it is." I agree it "seems" to be harsh, but how else can the parents be reached and made to understand the imperative of INTEGRATING?! If the muslim's get a toe in the door by allowing them to change a law to satisfy their whims, no matter how seemingly inconsequential, don't you imagine they'll think they can change ANYTHING they so desire? If it takes the threat, or actual deportation to get across consequences of not integrating into their NEW homeland, the country that extended itself for their benefit, because they're expected to adhere to that country's laws, then so be it. Tough luck! Given corresponding parameters what would their wonderful country have done?? That brings to mind a "bloody" different picture.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seems to me this is an issue of personal freedoms, If females don't want to partake in mixed swimming or because they just have had their hair permed, then government and schools need oblige them.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"The idea of full integration to sovereign expectations or # off is gaining steam and when governments fail to recognise this, it will be to their own detriment. "

Sounds like something sitting bull might have said about all the boat people entering the US. He might have been right at the time but that doesn't necessarily mean that the end result after centuries of integration cannot be successful. I am not Muslim but feel western societies have become morally inept. Perhaps a moderation between both extremes can result in a society that is better for all.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Probably for the same reason they have to go to school together...that's "just the way it is." I agree it "seems" to be harsh, but how else can the parents be reached and made to understand the imperative of INTEGRATING?! If the muslim's get a toe in the door by allowing them to change a law to satisfy their whims, no matter how seemingly inconsequential, don't you imagine they'll think they can change ANYTHING they so desire? If it takes the threat, or actual deportation to get across consequences of not integrating into their NEW homeland, the country that extended itself for their benefit, because they're expected to adhere to that country's laws, then so be it. Tough luck! Given corresponding parameters what would their wonderful country have done?? That brings to mind a "bloody" different picture.

Something far more nefarious is going on here.

Why is it required by law? Something is very off with this. Does that sound like freedom to you? So what if you don't want to swim with the opposite sex. You know, I never cared, since I was a little kid I was always in the pool with girls as well as boys. And I still go to, I went to a pool today with my kids, and there were men and women, and boys and girls all together. I didn't think anything of it.

I don't care.

But, there is a law stating they have to do it together. It is the law. What are laws? Are they not based on principles? What principle is that law displaying? Nothing good. If you believe it is, well, I'm guessing you're up to no good either. Most people up to no good accept no good as good and acceptable.
edit on 2-7-2016 by PeterHawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterHawkes
But, there is a law stating they have to do it together. It is the law.

It is? Care to show us this exact law?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Seems to me this is an issue of personal freedoms, If females don't want to partake in mixed swimming or because they just have had their hair permed, then government and schools need oblige them.

This is a pretty nasty and sick video. And it shows pretty much the attitude of the people who are trying to force themselves on other at schools like this, by the letter of the law. It is sickening. And what is more, all of the people who are embracing it.

You ever wonder why Hitler got into power and so many so called normal people were able to commit so many atrocities? it is because society is actually filled with degenerates ready to do it. And they are very vocal on the internet about their rights to rip you of your rights and freedoms.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Why does THIS seem like a Set Up.

It's happened before..

i call BS#

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The Double Standard here is Deafening!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

It's happened before..

i call BS#

How can a teenager set up a middle-aged man to put his hands on her and try to force her into a pool? I would never ever even dream of doing something like this. And I never have, not even in my dreams. This is just sick.

And she is yelling NO...EVEN IF he thought he was right, when he is putting his hands on the little girl like that and she is yelling no, he should back off.

Set up? If even he was, it's his own fault. Because he is a degenerate, and obviously is in the wrong. If they knew they could catch him doing this, and set him up, good for them. I hope more people get set up like this. Try to set me up like that and see what I'd do...(rolls eyes)

ETA:

BTW: From the way you talk, you should ask a change of handle from "Awareness" to: "Clueless" or perhaps: "Unaware."
edit on 2-7-2016 by PeterHawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterHawkes

originally posted by: awareness10

It's happened before..

i call BS#

How can a teenager set up a middle-aged man to put his hands on her and try to force her into a pool? I would never ever even dream of doing something like this. And I never have, not even in my dreams. This is just sick.

And she is yelling NO...EVEN IF he thought he was right, when he is putting his hands on the little girl like that and she is yelling no, he should back off.

Set up? If even he was, it's his own fault. Because he is a degenerate, and obviously is in the wrong. If they knew they could catch him doing this, and set him up, good for them. I hope more people get set up like this. Try to set me up like that and see what I'd do...(rolls eyes)

Ah Peter... Peter........

I've seen setups, i've seen big school shoot outs with people dying, and then suddenly appearing again in other shootouts all gov run Vids to 'scare' the people into agreeing to gun control.

This didnt settle well with me. I just don't believe it. Sorry.

Yes it's wrong to to do this kind of thing.

and YES it's also wrong to fake it so that PC Groups can further scream Foul.

This sh't may not be new but it's more frequent than a terd floating in a river towards a city 'tax payer funded' pond.

You may not agree with me on that aspect but on the other yes we do.

I don't have proof, but i've heard Peter the Wolf enough times to make me question Every damn thing i read in the news, and George Carlin, were he alive would agree with me.

And You have no evidence against it being a set up.

So lets leave it at that shall we.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join