It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump Really Isn't So Bad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I know this whole election thing (and this OP! LOL!) is a horrible mess, but I've never really felt horrible about Trump....

and Hillary really really bothers me. Her smile, her posture...her self-assured "queen of the prom" attitude....

love Liz Warren, and because Liz is possibly on the ticket, it makes me feel better....

but you know what would be even better????

Trump/Sanders
or
Trump/Warren
edit on 6/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: change title.......

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Buzzy you surprise me sometimes, and I don't think trump is great but it seems he's the best option at this point in time, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
PS: the still-shot in the vid, the black and white with "infowars" logo is an anomaly.
This video was not published by Infowars.

It's actual clips of Donald Trump speaking publicly for the last 30 years.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Buzzy you surprise me sometimes,

Or wait...no.....

My motto is always keep 'em guessin'!!!!

anyhoo......
I know what you mean. He actually is closer to Sanders' ideals than what Hillary started out as. He mentioned health care and education and not letting anyone starve to death....long before she did. I think he just had to put on the "reality tv star" mask to sustain the attention of the masses. Now that it's less of a circus, he can begin to present his cases rationally.......

I actually think he's sincere! A big-mouth Jackie Gleason type - no filter, no reins or leash, no handlers....

he's just...Donald. And he knew - instinctively - what he had to do to gain center-stage, and he knows how to now walk it to the place he wants to be.

I don't think he'd be so awful....I used to think it was scary to imagine him with world leaders...but now I think he'd actually be serious and effective.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This prime reason why woman shouldnt vote. Do they have a logical bone in their body? Or is it just cover-up?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Say what?!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I know what you mean. He actually is closer to Sanders' ideals then Hillary started out as.

I actually think he's sincere! A big-mouth Jackie Gleason type - no filter, no reins or leash, no handlers....

he's just...Donald.

I don't think he'd be so awful.

What makes him appear to be more decent than a third party candidate? Or have you already died and acceptted the two party dueality?

"He is just Donald". Again... you're going for hillary's personality or with donald's personality. Actions speak much louder than words.

Just address their politican positions, plans, and previous actions. It's that simple, but so far from what many are doing.

In other words, stop being a typical facebook fool who repeats some random link.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ya know, I watched reality TV with him running the show and it was spot on... he isn't so bad. The premise of the show was charity... so you actually got to see some good causes.
Hopefully later on down the line, he will get back into entertainment
I like that video of him all young.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Say what?!

O you know what im saying! Those broads can't think without emotionally destroying a man's mind!

Jk! But seriously, women are insane.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

hard to take a presidential canidate seriously when being on a reality show. I know presidents are just normal people. Not gods (obviouslY). However, it just seems degrading to be on the same level of programming as jersey shore or the kardashians.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

excuse me?

I happen to have a really decent grasp on all this

I'm afraid there's no reservation for you here, mr chauvinist pig. No room at the inn, and you are not on the list.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

What makes him appear to be more decent than a third party candidate? Or have you already died and acceptted the two party dueality?

Watch the video

The video is a compilation of clips over the last 30 years of him talking about his beliefs and platform.
I understand the feeling of bile rising at the idea of a spray-tanned buffoon with a rug for a hat and a big mouth is going to ruin the world...
but I also admit that he was very graceful in Scotland when being assailed by caricatures, ridicule, hyperbole, allegory, and .... well, British criticism.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't think there are too many people that love Trump, but if you can get past his abrasive personality he just might be the best chance we have for this election cycle. Voting for Hilary would be like voting for the Devil Himself.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I kind of think that both trump and hillary are not good candidates. At least I am not choosing sides. I will just have to accept that no matter who wins, I will be on their Sh** list. Hopefully they will realize I am not really that important and not too many people listen to me that seriously.
Sometimes I feel that I am talking to myself when I type on here.

Ok, if I get a hundred comments verifying I am right with my statement that I am just talking to myself, I will know that I was wrong because someone read it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think this video gives some perspective that has been missing, and perhaps it needs to go viral. While the anti-immigration and anti- Muslim rhetoric is missing, a lot of what he States in these interviews makes up a great many planks in his platform. A lot of these things he has been railing against for 30 years. It changes the whole idea that Trump would say anything to get elected

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I consider buzzy to be well informed and I agree with her assessment, and even jokingly suggesting she shouldn't vote because she's a woman is really demeaning, and that # is not right period. look, trump isn't great by any means you will never be able to call me a trump zombie, or hard core supporter, but once again the truth is he's the best option we got right now, and voting a third party candidate who cannot win just takes votes away from the ones who can that's just the reality of the situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Wow.....Thank you!

That really means a lot. We've all worked for this mutual understanding, and I dare say we do as well, if not better, than Congress at sorting this crap out.

Right?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Why Trump Really Isn't So Bad

Cause hillary is the only candidate that can make trump look appealing.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I agree. It needs to be released so that people can see the history - the trajectory - and realize that he's more than a gold-plated spoiled brat....

I honestly am believing he respects and recognizes the value of the populace at large, and the fact that as a nation we can not prosper if most of us are left to languish, scrape, and die.....

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hillary really really bothers me

love Liz Warren, and because Liz is possibly on the ticket, it makes me feel better....

Uhh. What. While she's nowhere near as bad as Clinton, she's pretty much delusional.

Trump/Sanders

Oh. Sanders supporter. that does explain why you like Warren.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join