It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

...and even though this wasn't smart I'm inclined to believe them.

You would believe Hillary and Co if they told you that they were doing it for the good of the country no matter what action they were taking.

You haven't just drunk the koolaid, you've been trying to help pass it out...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

It's all over the news. WTF are you talking about?
Burying?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mirthful Me

Umm two different departments dude. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.
The govt has different branches for a reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Nothing for me to add here.
The republicans have it all figured out.
They know what took place.
Both judge and jury.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Clintons win again. If there was to be a case with her on it, there won't anymore. It does't matter what they said, they 'met'. Bet it wasn't even her fault, but she should have excused her self, not 'chatted'.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well...nothing suspicious here.
Why wouldn't they want photos, audio or video recordings of Bill & Loretta having a lovely innocent chat about grand-kids and golf?

Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting

hotair.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What, no selfies at a friendly pop-in?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

No it's who is so dumb as to believe either would jeopardise their reputations or careers.
Who is that dumb?

Are you kidding? EVERYTHING is on the line for the Clintons. Their foundation, their legacy - THE PRESIDENCY. Come on. WHO is so naive as to believe they don't have the hubris and entitlement to at least try to influence the investigation?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...nothing suspicious here.
Why wouldn't they want photos, audio or video recordings of Bill & Loretta having a lovely innocent chat about grand-kids and golf?

Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting

hotair.com...

The FBI were probably the ones who tipped off the reporter the meeting was even taking place.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Mirthful Me

Umm two different departments dude. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.
The govt has different branches for a reason.

Department of Cronies and the Department of Sychophants?

In all seriousness, the Department of Justice (DOJ) is a Federal Executive Department, a primary unit of the Executive Branch, and was established in 1870. The Federal Bureau of Investigation operates under the jurisdiction of the DOJ, and as such, is an appendage of the Executive Branch. The Department of State is one of the original Federal Executive Departments (along with War and Treasury) so it to is also part of the Executive Branch.

To sum it up, there is no "Separation of Powers" in this incestuous conspiracy, and they all have something to do with each other... Dude...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The biggest flag for me is that both of their jets ended up on the same tamarc next to each other .. and Billy just walked every saying "hi".. suuuuuuurreee.

I would like to hear from hard core democrats their opinion .. if they are ok with muddling the water? Even they did only talk about children, I can't believe that anyone doesn't have a bitter-sweet taste in their mouth.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

...and even though this wasn't smart I'm inclined to believe them.

You would believe Hillary and Co if they told you that they were doing it for the good of the country no matter what action they were taking.

You haven't just drunk the koolaid, you've been trying to help pass it out...

OH....YEAAHH!
www.cartoonbrew.com...
edit on 1-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
The biggest flag for me is that both of their jets ended up on the same tamarc next to each other .. and Billy just walked every saying "hi".. suuuuuuurreee.

I would like to hear from hard core democrats their opinion .. if they are ok with muddling the water? Even they did only talk about children, I can't believe that anyone doesn't have a bitter-sweet taste in their mouth.

Yeah...surprised we haven't heard more from dems here about this embarrassing little episode.
The Koolaid must've been spiked with rufies.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Stalker slick Willie was just showing her pictures of her grandchildren, you know like the mafia does when they warn someone.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just in, FBI was ordering people to stand down.

FBI Ordered ‘No photos, No pictures, No cell phones’ During Clinton/Lynch Meeting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please wake me up, and get me out of this nightmare. lol

edit on 1-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Did anybody ever stop to think old Slick Willy did this on purpose? I mean damn would you want Hillary in COMPLETE CONTROL for 4 years. Bill just tryin to ruin it and make it look like it wasn't his fault. He knows how he's gonna be treated if she becomes POTUS.............I sure as hell wouldn't want to be him. Hillary will have his asre on total lockdown.
edit on 1-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: bbarkow

It's all over the news. WTF are you talking about?
Burying?

This thing was brand new when I posted that. Pleased to see that it raised a stink.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
I was more curious on to what ATS thought of this than anyone else. So I thought I would share. Moderators, if in the wrong place, please move. Thanks

It is impossible that they met just to talk about his grandchildren.

In fact, if you listen carefully to what Loretta said, they started talking about social things like his grandchildren, and then they "moved on from there."

But, she didn't specify what they "moved on to". What else did they talk about after the social babble?

Most likely, the Clinton's have their own influence in the FBI and Justice dept, and Bill just needed reassurance that Loretta would not intervene with the decisions that would be presented to her.

Bill is a pretty smart guy. Probably the smartest president America ever had. Smart, i.e. in terms of political acumen. [Jimmy Carter was a Nuclear Physicist, so in terms of Academic smarts, he would probably beat Bill]

Bill knew beforehand that his meeting with Loretta would put her in this position, and that she would have to stay out of the final decisions in order not to seem influenced. So, he deliberately walked onto her plane.

That means, Bill already has a plan in place that is working good for Him and Hillary, and he just needed insurance that it wouldn't get messed up in the last minute, when it got to Loretta.

The thing is, Loretta is a "woman", and the women are generally "excluded" from the old boys network, that runs things behind the scenes. Freemasons don't accept women. The Illuminati don't accept women. None of the secret brotherhoods accept women. So a female in high position is a "wild card."

Women are unpredictable, and need to be artfully controlled. That's what Bill did.

I'm sure Bill went there and asked the following question, "Loretta, can you give us a heads-up on what's coming?"

Bill wouldn't try to influence her, just to seem concerned for his wife's future career, given how close we are to the major elections. She, understandingly, not feeling any pressure, since Bill wasn't asking for any favorable outcome, but understanding his concerns given the circumstances, would feel at ease telling him what she knew so far. She wouldn't think of it as inappropriate, since she wasn't promising any favors. But, Bill didn't need a favor from her, he already got his favors, he just needed her out of the way, and he knew that his just meeting her would do that.

One thing all politicians know, is that "appearances" is everything, when it comes to politics.

Bill, obviously wanted the appearance of influence directed to the top cat, to knock her out of the way.

A master stroke.

It's just golf.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Indeed. People like Bill Clinton, a smart seasoned power-greedy lawyer and politician, doesn't do anything this blatantly inappropriate without a hidden reason. Loretta, if innocent (I don't know), fell right into his trap.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Indeed. People like Bill Clinton, a smart seasoned power-greedy lawyer and politician, doesn't do anything this blatantly inappropriate without a hidden reason. Loretta, if innocent (I don't know), fell right into his trap.

Totally agree with that.

Clinton: "Imagine meeting you here."

Wondering if we know how long he was 'waiting' for his flight and if he called out and walked up to her or vice versa...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join