It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And like the Cowboy said - they don't even care that it even, shamelessly, looks exactly like that. Cue the Apocalypse. I'm done.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirthful Me
EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Now we know...

The sycophantry, corruption and outright criminal conspiracy of the Clintons and their cronies knows no bounds.

It is all so in our face! Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Jeh Johnson, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton...they are about as high up and influential as you can get! Who is going to stop them.

Bill Clinton meets in secret (they tried anyway...thank goodness for the reporter that saw it!) with Loretta Lynch. They retreat into her private plane and stay 30 min. Then two days later, the State Dept. asks for an additional 27 months to complete the job of processing emails Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Melanne Verveer and Michael Fuchs exchanged with individuals at the Clinton Foundation or a firm with ties to the Clintons, Teneo Consulting.

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!! But, what can you do?! Nothing...and they know it.

I would vote for Micky Mouse before I voted for Hillary Clinton.
edit on 30-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They're doing this so brazenly because they know the media will help them to make it go away and their Democrat supporters will dutifully oblige. Leaving nothing but the right who will be demonized and mocked.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

I think we figured it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
They're doing this so brazenly because they know the media will help them to make it go away and their Democrat supporters will dutifully oblige. Leaving nothing but the right who will be demonized and mocked.

Yep. It has already started. All the Dems and Hillary sycophants have already started making excuses, obfuscating the issue, and bringing up the ole "well so-and-so did something similar when Bush was in charge" blah blah blah.

No. This is just not acceptable on any level.

Bill Clinton is a smart operative. He is a lawyer and a politician. He knew exactly what he was doing. Why did he approach Lynch? Maybe he really didn't think anybody would see it, but I have to wonder why why why.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yep. It has already started. All the Dems and Hillary sycophants have already started making excuses, obfuscating the issue, and bringing up the ole "well so-and-so did something similar when Bush was in charge" blah blah blah.

No. This is just not acceptable on any level.

Bill Clinton is a smart operative. He is a lawyer and a politician. He knew exactly what he was doing. Why did he approach Lynch? Maybe he really didn't think anybody would see it, but I have to wonder why why why.

yeah the talking points are all too typical.

1. "optics"
2. "Move on"
3. Republican conspiracies

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Mrs.Clinton's only accomplishment is being cheated on.

If that's the criteria, my Brothers ex could be the next President.

How true. Let's look at Hill's accomplishments. First Lady (she said I do), Carpetbagged her way to NY to get elected on the coat tails of her husband's supposed success. Ran for President and couldn't even best a guy with less of a track record than she had. As a concession for her support she's made SOS and proceeds to screw the Middle East even more than it already was. If this candidate had a penis instead of a vagina nobody would vote for him.

She's had many, many accomplishments over the years. Sadly, they all seem to be criminal in nature.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And 0bama has been ridding the military of any right-wingers with enough juice to mount a coup.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.judicialwatch.org...

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

A FOIA request is in order too.

One that asks for all other people present along with these 2 gems to take depositions.

edit on Jun-30-2016 by xuenchen because: foia

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
And 0bama has been ridding the military of any right-wingers with enough juice to mount a coup.

I think you're right about that.

What do you think of the reports today that some of those Navy sailors that were detained in January by Iran gave up more than their name, rank, and service numbers. It is being reported that some of them gave up passwords to their personal phones and laptops and details about the capabilities of their vessel.

That doesn't sound like the military guys we have all known and loved in the past. Something is very wrong right now.

"It is clear that some, if not all, crew members provided at least some information to interrogators beyond name, rank, service number and date of birth," the report said. Indeed, some sailors revealed the passwords to their personal phones and laptops to the Iranians, as well as details on the capabilities of their vessels, the report said. read more: www.haaretz.com...
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The good thing is that it got found out and the people are getting angrier and angrier about the blatant corruption.
I hope not all of these people are corrupt and have integrity and maybe the moment will be right for a whistleblower of epic proportions.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
With the recent death by crushed throat incident combined with the timing of the billlynch meeting ..

They really asked for that long?

Something is broken. .

The lawlessness is so IN YO FACE. Its like reading about somewhere in a warlord ridden country.

Or were are in a mtv reality show thats not really a show.. Its reality!. .really. . . is it all scripted like a reality show?
Its some wonky writing if so

B

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeLowUSA
Thsnk you military and oath keepers for keeping our nation free from its enemies and tyranny.

Wait, what?

Wait, you military and oath keepers have actually not done a single thing, besides talk, to protect the American people from its enemies in decades?

Tell me, oh capital coward, have you ever sworn an oath to protect this country? Wait, let me answer that for you:

1) No. (If this is the case you know what you can do, right?)

2) Yes. (If this is true then you'd know that the act of the employment fulfills the burden of "protecting the country".)

We're talking about people who swore an allegiance, myself included, to a oligarchy guised as a free nation. Stop acting like we had swords placed at our necks and swore allegiance to the crown.

A modern Oathkeeper, I imagine, recognizes this and is merely making a statement that they will still defend the nation when they see fit.

When they see fit.

YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHEN SOMEONE REDEEMS AN OATH!

What do you not understand about this paramount truth of ancient knowledge?

Are you telling me you've not learned this mainstream fact of ancient origins and common knowledge?

What else don't you know?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone will do anything about it. The worst that will happen is people will complain about it on social media and message boards and ask an invisible power to do something about it. Its gotten so bad that the corrupt people in government know the people will just take it like they always do and forget about it in a week. This 27 months gives the Clinton's enough time to make people and emails disappear. Ever since Bush required all Federal Elections to be conducted on electronic voting machines we all know that the results of the next President of the US is already in and decided. And of course they will make it look close like 51% -49% or at worse 52% - 48% for whatever goon the powers that be chosen to win the Office of President. Until the people become truly informed and grow a pair to do something about it like Iceland you won't see any change for the better only continued tyranny and public statements that down play the importance of our Constitution.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Slick Willie the stalker, remember he pulled this when Obama was golfing, he was playing through I guess, in this case this is the first echo, when will they publicly connect the dots between the meeting and the stonewalling the next day, we seen it right before our eyes but how long till the media(scribes) reports these two coinkydinks...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think we're way beyond balance and fairness. This government has shown that it is corrupt at the highest levels. I have no doubt that Justice will prevail and will not be because of the hand that holds the scale. It will be because of the hand that holds the sword.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yea, I totally believe a 68 year old man was playing golf in the 108 degree heat of the Arizona desert. Just needed to get on AG plane to "cool down".

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

What corruption?

They said they talked about babies.
I know we will never know what they talked about but Mrs lynch has a very good reputation and even though this wasn't smart I'm inclined to believe them.

In any event what could transpire that could be corruption?
She's not going to go against an FBI recommendation of indictment if there is one.
Clinton couldn't get her to not do exactly what she was hired to do.
Obama has also stated he will not interfere.
No matter what this crew here will never accept any decision that says she hasn't committed a crime and it will forever be a cover-up.
I know how this place thinks.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No it's who is so dumb as to believe either would jeopardise their reputations or careers.
Who is that dumb?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join