It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Now we know...

The sycophantry, corruption and outright criminal conspiracy of the Clintons and their cronies knows no bounds.
edit on 6/30/2016 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

I dunno, it's all a setup to get HRC elected as the 45th President. Same reason Bill Clinton met with Donald Trump before he announced for a candidate and spoke with him via phone the day before.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mirthful Me

Absolutely disgusting.

I could give a squat about party lines, this is beyond comprehensible. I don't see how anyone could vote or even support people like these.

They are making a mockery of the Constitution, Democracy, and Justice. I wish higher powers would come down and intervene in this mess we have made for ourselves, the moral majority knows it's wrong, but can't seem to do anything about these scumbags.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So the check went through.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They don't even care how it looks any more.

I think we've lost the republic, folks.

The inmates are running the asylum and no one's coming to remedy the situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

So the check went through.

If it was only as simple as greed, but alas, there is something far more sinister at work here... This is continuation and unwavering pursuit of the destruction of our once great republic. There is momentum, and there is nothing that will prevent the end game from being met; the pendulum has not yet reached it's apogee... The only saving grace is upon it's return arc, the cut will not be triumph, but revolution.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Haven't you heard of the oath keepers??? Through the magnificence of the internet these oath keepers have made it known they will fight for our country and its ideals. Any day now they should be arriving in DC. Any day now...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

The most economical explanation is AG Lynch informed Bill Clinton. She is going to be unemployed in a few months and is looking for a job. Obama isn't going to help her get a job. The Clinton Foundation has oodles of money and connections.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeLowUSA

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Haven't you heard of the oath keepers??? Through the magnificence of the internet these oath keepers have made it known they will fight for our country and its ideals. Any day now they should be arriving in DC. Any day now...

The camels back is tired, but not broke. You'll know when we've added too much straw. It will be undeniable, and sadly, irreversible.

What an amazing run.

Where to next?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe they want her to be recused. This meeting gives them real reason. They have someone in the shadows bought and paid for to not prosecute. See look we brought in a neutral party. Now the FBI and the public can see how honest and trustworthy we are.
Just my own conspirator thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Remember how Bill Clinton wanted Ken Starr.

He wants this to be partisan. His own words, he was right.

Mrs.Clinton's only accomplishment is being cheated on.

If that's the criteria, my Brothers ex could be the next President.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Our government and politicians have become so corrupt, brazen and confident that they don't even bother trying to hide it from the public anymore. And the sad reason is because the general public is so stupid and uninterested that they don't even notice or really care.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is the number one Globalist leader and puppet of the so called Illuminati.

He took George HW Bush’s place.

He may have warned her to NOT mess with Hillary or bribed her...Telling her there's a great job waiting for you baby.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This country is greedy corrupt and rotten to the core. Nothing short of an armed revolution can stop it. Greedy lawyers are no different then greedy businessmen. Money controls our leaders. I have no more faith in Clinton then I do in Trump. You're a fool if you think one is better then the other. The people at the top you know the ones with the money they own this place. They own you everyday you go to work. We are nothing but slaves just some are paid more then others. People like to bash on the useless eaters you know the ones collecting food stamps. I don't blame them who wants to be a slave and work for practically nothing.
edit on 30-6-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You are correct, sir.

We're not quite there but it is fast approaching.

As to where we go next? The possibilities are frightening though.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Maybe they want her to be recused. This meeting gives them real reason. They have someone in the shadows bought and paid for to not prosecute. See look we brought in a neutral party. Now the FBI and the public can see how honest and trustworthy we are.
Just my own conspirator thoughts.

that seems to be the prevailing view. Clinton purposely cornered her so she would be recused and a special prosecutor would delay case till after election. Sounds like she was surprised when he boarded plane.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirthful Me
EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Now we know...

The sycophantry, corruption and outright criminal conspiracy of the Clintons and their cronies knows no bounds.

UNBELIEVABLE..They don't even care how it looks.
THIS should be a new thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Mrs.Clinton's only accomplishment is being cheated on.

If that's the criteria, my Brothers ex could be the next President.

How true. Let's look at Hill's accomplishments. First Lady (she said I do), Carpetbagged her way to NY to get elected on the coat tails of her husband's supposed success. Ran for President and couldn't even best a guy with less of a track record than she had. As a concession for her support she's made SOS and proceeds to screw the Middle East even more than it already was. If this candidate had a penis instead of a vagina nobody would vote for him.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Arizonaguy because: Phone has a mind of it's own

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The ruling class lives by a different standard.

This isn't new. They aren't hiding anymore is all.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirthful Me

Now we know...

The timing of this is not a coincidence.

I had hoped that Lynch met with Clinton to personally explain that she was going to have to indict his wife.
Now it looks like they plotted to stop the indictment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join