It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Consider yourself B-F'd America...

How much more will the sheeple take, before they try to take it back????

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

James Comey has been talked about all through this as having a great deal of integrity.

I hope you're right. But, this meme has been pushed and pushed to the point that it sounds like overkill. Remember, he did let them off the hook when he was the prosecutor that investigated 'pardongate".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A very interesting story from a Security Source
on this clandestine meeting....

according to the source, “Nobody knew this was coming. We just knew to be aware there were other events going on. There was no planned meeting. It was just chance contact. The fact is, he just started walking over. I don’t think it was pre-arranged. He just started walking over and [even her security] can’t tell him, ‘you can’t do that.’ He walked in her plane for at least 20 to 25 minutes and the FBI is standing face to face with the Secret Service and just chatting on the hot tarmac like, ‘what the hell.’

Source

Now this really makes me wonder if it was Trump that caught this
and tipped off someone. This is my original thought here, it is open
speculation on my part.

He does have FBO access.
www.ainonline.com...

Wouldn't that be something, if this meeting was made public
when it was really meant to be a secret.

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Clinton and Lynch have a little private meeting where they allegedly discuss grandchildren and golf. Then a day later the DOJ announces that the Clinton Foundation emails will be sealed for 27 months.

I am sure the two events are not related in any way.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What's the big deal? This sounds just like a routine clandestine meeting between a suspect's husband and her prosecuting attorney. This happens all the time, especially with common folk. Plus, they didn't even talk about the case(s)! He just had his security detail track her down and corner her in an airplane, so they could privately have a friendly discussion about golf and their grandkids. This is all innocent and normal. The TV told me so!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet...

It's really quite elementary...

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Clinton and Lynch have a little private meeting where they allegedly discuss grandchildren and golf. Then a day later the DOJ announces that the Clinton Foundation emails will be sealed for 27 months.

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

Well she would say more but cant talk with her mouth full.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We are going to have to have a revolution in this country. The level of contempt openly shown the public, or as some believe, the level of stupidity they believe the public to be at, will only be righted by force.

These assholes are no better than the English here in America at the time prior to the revolution who by Franklins account considered themselves to good to even breath the same air.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

We are going to have to have a revolution in this country. The level of contempt openly shown the public, or as some believe, the level of stupidity they believe the public to be at, will only be righted by force.

These assholes are no better than the English here in America at the time prior to the revolution who by Franklins account considered themselves to good to even breath the same air.

I hope it doesn't come to that, because lots of innocent people lose their lives.

What needs to happen is we, as a unified Nation, need to selectively remove the small amounts of corruption that exist, like a surgeon removes cancer.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
Consider yourself B-F'd America...

How much more will the sheeple take, before they try to take it back????

See its not just me. Didn't even read this before posting my own.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.

It would be if it was just some ordinary citizen...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Take a look around this website. The gullibility and determination of democrats to ignore what is happening is undeniable and disgusting. Hard as it is to believe, there are still millions of people who will vote for these criminals again and again.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I love this: in a phone interview with MSNBC hillary said she had no idea bill and loretta had met until she heard it on the news. Yeah, right.

"Obviously no one wants to see any untoward conclusions drawn, and they've said, you know, they would not do it again," Clinton said.

Slamming on the brakes here!!!

If it was a 'chance encounter', as all three of them are claiming, how can they possibly say "they won't do it again?"

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Show some REAL evidence, then I'll be interesed. b

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Please clarify?
What are you claiming that there is no evidence of?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Take a look around this website. The gullibility and determination of democrats to ignore what is happening is undeniable and disgusting. Hard as it is to believe, there are still millions of people who will vote for these criminals again and again.

Well, to give some of these Infantile Americans the benefit of the doubt, a lot of people get their news from CBS, MSNBC and Facebook - yes, Facebook.

As for the apologists posting here, fully exposed to all sides of an issue, there really isn't an excuse other than willful ignorance.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thinking through all of the suggested theories, and others, I think this might be my standing theory as of now:

Lynch was taken off guard. She did not expect the visit.

Bill had this planned, and he leaked it, because he wanted it to be visible.

We all know there was already concern at all levels about Lynch making this decision.

We also know that the Clintons have their ways of controlling situations and people. What if they already have the lower level "senior" prosecutors under their thumb, with either threats or bribery?

Clinton may have used this "secret visit" in order to give Lynch an excuse to say that she will submit to the decision of her lower level prosecutors. This gets her totally off the hook. That may have been the subject of the meeting. He might have told her - "ok Loretta, this gives you an out, no worries, I took care of the rest". They already know the lower level prosecutors will not indict, and now Lynch does not have to take public heat for not indicting.

And the safeguard is that she is still not recusing herself. If somehow things go wrong, and one of the lower level prosecutors gets a conscious, she can still take control, and face that backlash as needed.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree with your assessment that she was bushwhacked. But where does James Comey fit in here? I can't imagine he's been "taken care of", but I know it's always a possibility with this crew.

Does she ignore him if he recommends to indict?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

As I understand it, the FBI makes a recommendation, then it is reviewed by prosecutors, then they submit their decision to indict or not to the Attorney General, who makes the final decision.

The FBI can recommend indictment, but prosecutors can still refuse to indict.

ETA: I am holding to the hope that Comey can not be compromised.
edit on 7/3/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join