It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on voters' trust issues: 'I know I have work to do'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hillary is now "admitting" she has a problem with "Trust".

She made comments about it and seems to be blaming years of onslaughts by opponents.

I wonder why this is a big issue all of a sudden?

Maybe her own campaign is getting private polling that shows she may not be as popular as the MSM would have everybody think.

Perhaps all her involvements in many issues and her many proven lies is the problem.

I think her popularity is on the skids.

Clinton on voters' trust issues: 'I know I have work to do'

Hillary Clinton, facing direct criticism about her trustworthiness from rival Donald Trump, admitted Monday she needs to do more to earn voters' trust.

"I personally know I have work to do on this front," Clinton said at a Rainbow Push Collation luncheon, from prepared remarks. Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, spoke at length about a deterioration of trust throughout the country and institutions, but argued that her own trustworthiness issues are a byproduct of politicians looking to score political points and "25 years' worth of wild accusations."
"A lot of people tell pollsters they don't trust me. Now I don't like hearing that and I have thought a lot about what is behind it," she said.

Clinton has long struggled to explain why voters don't trust her, but Monday marked the most thorough and comprehensive attempt she has made to address the issue during this campaign.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
HAHAHAAHAHAA, HAHAHAHA, oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

"I know I have work to do" doesn't cut it for her, understatement of the millennia I'm afraid. Her tab is equivalent to the thousands of years of work a child laborer in China would need to do to match one of her Goldmann Sachs speeches. And her work ethic isn't looking very good, I'm afraid.

edit on 28/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
HAHAHAAHAHAA, HAHAHAHA, oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

"I know I have work to do" doesn't cut it for her, understatement of the millennia I'm afraid. Her tab is equivalent to the thousands of years of work a child laborer in China would need to do to match one of her Goldmann Sachs speeches.

That is an excellent way to look at it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A lot of people tell pollsters they don't trust me. Now I don't like hearing that and I have thought a lot about what is behind it," she said.

Hmmmmm, let me think.....

Maybe stuff like this?

ETA:
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
Great point!
Here is the video.

edit on 6 28 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
For those who don't trust her now, it's far to late for that. For those that support her, she could beat puppies to death with kittens and they won't be swayed. She just needs to go away. Retire for gods sake and take Pelosi with her for that matter.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"A lot of people tell pollsters they don't trust me. Now I don't like hearing that and I have thought a lot about what is behind it," she said.

"...though a lot about what is behind it."

translation

"I have been working very hard to craft an acceptable public image, but due to the ability for people to share information quickly and without my being able to first massage the message my trick haven't worked as intended. Unfortunately, people are making up their own minds and not accepting what we tell them top think about us (as in the royal "we")."

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If more people embraced the independent candidates, the left and right would sharpen up.

On the left we have a woman who has vested interests and is as genuine as a fake Picasso, and on the right you have a man who has driven his own businesses into the ground and knows as much about politics as a polar bear knows about Palm trees.

The two party system clearly needs a scare because it's evident they won't change until a third wheel rises to the challenge.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

"...though a lot about what is behind it."

translation

"I have been working very hard to craft an acceptable public image, but due to the ability for people to share information quickly and without my being able to first massage the message my trick haven't worked as intended. Unfortunately, people are making up their own minds and not accepting what we tell them top think about us (as in the royal "we")."

Nailed it! Blaming it on politicians causes more trust issues as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The dictionary definition of trust is probably not the same definition she gets when she summons her dead guru buddies..

...A most vile creature....not even human in my books.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The woman hasnt had a press conference in 8 months and shes leading in the polls, your nation deserves this bitch shes a natural progression to perdition which is where your country is headed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The polls are cooked. Pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Trumps no Saint but this woman has documented criminality and lies since the early 1990's she is a war criminal,her rallies are screened actors and yet she shall probably win,as I said you will get the leadership you deserve

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
The dictionary definition of trust is probably not the same definition she gets when she summons her dead guru buddies..

...A most vile creature....not even human in my books.

I've internally classified her as a virus. The physical virus that infects cells, not the computer virus, that is. A simple string of code that executes actions in pursuit of a single goal (in her case accruing wealth/power) utterly blindly and oblivious of the consequences. She isn't evil, strictly speaking, just totally amoral. Kissing orphans and executing puppies are the same action to her, she cannot perceive a difference between them because they are all looked at using the same criteria: "Will this gain me wealth/power? If YES, do it. If NO, do not."

Technically I shouldn't even be calling her a she because a virus isn't classified as a living organism, so "she" is really an "it".
edit on 28/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thankfully, I'm not American. Less thankfully, America has a massive influence on the rest of the world and it's all but guaranteed that she'll invade at least two other countries if she is given a tenure as president.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

The polls are cooked. Pretty simple.

The polls are cooked.

The polls (where we vote) are crooked.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Worse Russian analysis has her starting a nuclear war and they are preparing as such,your psychological analysis whilst good is a tad short she is a elitist narcisicistic psychopath according to professional profilers.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Trust issues... as in why in the world would anyone EVER trust her with anything?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The response of arrogance. Hillary thinking she has work to do because of trust? LOL, she is more likely only regretting her lies weren't good enough to fool anyone except her staunch supporters.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
People aren't suppose to TRUST politicians.

Especially that one named Clinton.

Lawyer,politician,known habitual liar.

The only people that would trust Clinton would have been born last nite, thus ineligible to vote.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The response of arrogance. Hillary thinking she has work to do because of trust? LOL, she is more likely only regretting her lies weren't good enough to fool anyone except her staunch supporters.

You have outlined what she ACTUALLY meant in that statement. Her "work to do" is to craft tighter and less obvious or harder to unravel lies in the future. Or, to have a more active role in squashing/discrediting anyone that does succeed in unraveling one of the lies, and do it faster and more ruthlessly.

That, is her interpretation of "work". Not, work to tell less lies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join