It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on voters' trust issues: 'I know I have work to do'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I can almost hear other voices rattling around in her head saying "we are legion " .....As long as she continues loosing the information war ,someone else will be POTUS ....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Alot of people tell pollsters they don't trust me. Now I don't like hearing that and have thought a lot about what is behind that" . . . . . Well gee Hillary, do you think maybe it's because you are a $&%#&@% Evil power obsessed/control freak Satan spawn troll liar?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Her approval rating has been an open issue all along.
That she is facing it head on shows both courage and strength.
Good for her.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

No.
Not at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Something must be wrong though.

Otherwise why would her campaign bring this up?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's funny she brought it up.

No where does it say we are suppose to TRUST government.

Our money isn't stamped with In politicians we trust now is it ?

It says something quite a bit different.

A dirty little three letter word for the people like Clinton.

A dirty little three letter word that will never, and has never effed over anyone for a vote.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Trumps no Saint but this woman has documented criminality and lies since the early 1990's she is a war criminal,her rallies are screened actors and yet she shall probably win,as I said you will get the leadership you deserve

A bit off topic but why does America deserve a witch like this? Enlighten me?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Her approval rating has been an open issue all along.
That she is facing it head on shows both courage and strength.
Good for her.

More like fear that her lies are catching up to her and no matter how much the MSM protects her she and anyone that has a brain realizes she is bad bad bad...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

No that's partisan rhetoric. She's not afraid of anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Which shows both her arrogance and her cluelessness.

1. It is arrogance gone to seed for her to even fantasize that "more work" on her part could erase or even mitigate the accurate public perception that she is a sub-atomic-level-out dedicated vengeful, evil, spiteful, duplicitous, pathological-liar, corrupt, Marxist, globalist, Machiavellian, oligarchy stooge destroyer of a bw*tch.

2. If she really believes all it would take is 'more work on her part' to relieve her of that horrid long and well earned burden, then she is beyond clueless into the terminally delusional territory.

3. She is grossly insulting to the max if she still thinks that she only has to lie more slickly, use fancier footwork, obfuscate more cleverly, etc. in order to pull the wool over the eyes of "the little people," the sheeple, the serfs, the slaves.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: sirlancelot

No that's partisan rhetoric. She's not afraid of anything.

She will be.

When her reaping from her sowing begins, she will experience a terror like she has never come close to . . . and it will never end.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Everything she said is absolutely true.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The response of arrogance. Hillary thinking she has work to do because of trust? LOL, she is more likely only regretting her lies weren't good enough to fool anyone except her staunch supporters.

You have outlined what she ACTUALLY meant in that statement. Her "work to do" is to craft tighter and less obvious or harder to unravel lies in the future. Or, to have a more active role in squashing/discrediting anyone that does succeed in unraveling one of the lies, and do it faster and more ruthlessly.

That, is her interpretation of "work". Not, work to tell less lies.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. People like Hillary rarely regret what they do, they only regret getting caught, and not being better at covering up the things they do, just like Obama and "Fast and furious" trying to say he didn't even know about it till it was on the news. Just for saying that, and for Hillary lying so blatantly, they should be horse whipped until the skin comes off. Then after that a 2x4 over the head to get the message across that they are pathetic scum. The filth of the earth.

edit on 28-6-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Nonstarter.
She wasn't on any government payroll when she made those speeches and she reported the income she earned from them on the thirty years of tax returns available for public scrutiny. Where yours Donny boy???
What's in the speeches isn't anyone's business but those who paid to hear her.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You're bound for disappointment.
So sorry.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Except for many proven lies shown by government reports and the like.

Dozens of proven lies.

I like every single one of them.

link   

As bad as Trump is, even though he loses to Hillary in unfavorables, he still leads her in the issue of honesty. Just goes to show. People would rather have a liar with experience than someone with less experience and more honesty. God help us.

Poll: Trump Beats Hillary Clinton on Honesty

Voters were twice as likely, though, to say that Trump was more honest than Clinton, compared to other politicians.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   

I actually respect that Hilary is admitting a major character flaw. It is almost...dare I say, human, to admit our faults.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Evidently your research on the topic is lacking.

She will also experience the fear and pains of every last person she has influenced in such ways

AS THOUGH SHE WERE inside their head, body and emotions.

Imagine that . . . all the millions she has lied to etc. etc. etc. as well as all those murdered in her behalf . . .

Her life review . . . on an endless loop, likely, will not be a fun thing to endure.

And her puppet masters will experience even worse.

She has no clue, absolutely no clue about the harvest in store for her.

Evidently, you don't understand those truths either.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Like coming under sniper fire in Bosnia?

As has now been conclusively established by video film and news photographs, Hillary Clinton did NOT come under sniper fire in Bosnia in March 1996 when she made a morale-boosting visit to U.S. troops enforcing the 1995 Dayton Peace Agreement

voices.washingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join