It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Pictures] Question re: the Boston attacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Was on another forum where they were discussing these pics.

Not sure what to make of it and was curious to hear the opinions of fellow ATS-ers.

This first pic was the basis for the discussion.

Whoever pieced together this pic is presenting the following scenario:

1. There was an unattended "bag" of some kind left behind the fence (does not seem to be a backpack).
2. In the next scene, that bag is now in front of the fence.
3. A "person" holding a purse places it onto this bag. I say "person" because the thing holding the purse doesnt even look human. Dark glasses, incredibly white pasty make-up, bright red lips. Looks like a costume or possibly Michael Jackson.
4. And finally the explosion, which they are insinuating took place in front of the fence, not behind as is apparently being claimed in the official story.

Here are some more pics with additional angles and a second news source.

edit on 27-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

first i find it really convenient that who ever posted these photos after the blast used ones where the woman purse is suppose to have blown up is obscured in every angle.

now i know that they are gonna say that it was to cover the people, but i call BS.

here i have cropped two of them.
this shows the mail box, some sort of package trash or whatever, then the woman's purse.

now in this one that is obscured, you can clearly see two blots beside the mail box, the last being tan on the top like the woman's purse.

also if you notice the guardrail wrapped around the mailbox, don't think a blast that was in front of the rail would pull it around the front of the box, more than likely would blow it back and away.

now that i look at them the thing that i thought was a trash is a pad the mail box is on.
another thing if this is surveillance video stills, where the actual blast? that would show where it came from.

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You may be onto something...
edit on 28-6-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: Edit lingo

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Interdasting.

I found this other pic as well. The purse can be seen a little more clearly here along with that man woman thing holding the purse.

Also looks like the alleged bomber is in the pic. Towards the bottom of that frame, there is what seems to be a backpack kind of floating there but doesnt really resemble the "trash bag" in the other pics.

edit on 28-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

there is surveillance video of the second bomb going off i'm looking for it now.
irrc you see the backpack on the ground in front of people.

found it, this is the video that seals the terrorism punk's fate.

here is my post in that thread i posted it in and the video.

watch from the 3:36 mark to the 7:50 mark. at the 3:43 mark you see your boy walk up with the backpack slung over his right shoulder, walk up beside the tree, you see at 3:44 and 3:45 mark his right arm goes down and he no longer has his pack on his shoulder. then all through the video you see him with out it. the at 6:49 mark he gets a call and you see him answer it. he talks about 20 seconds going by the counter in the bottom left hand corner, call starts at about 4:48:46 lasts until about 4:49:08. at 4:49:25 the first bomb goes off, he then beat feets it looking back a couple of times. you can clearly see that he has no back pack. so the picture you show with what ever that is, is just plain old apologist sympathizing horsesh@@. at the 7:55 mark right where he was standing the bomb goes off. pretty damning in my eyes. but i'm not a sympathizer, so you will just say it's bs.
My Post

if you want skip up to the 7:50 mark so.

edit on 28-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

yes i see the little punk standing there with his hat turned round backwards.
something else people seem to for get he confessed to doing it, pled guilty in court.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If the focus is on the brown paper bag next to the mail box, it looks to me like its still (fuzzy) there in the after pic.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I see him walking up in the video with his hand up as though one would with a backpack but I am having a hard time seeing the actual backpack (in a video vs pics), on the younger brother anyway.

Its probably difficult to imagine someone confessing to a crime they didnt commit but that was the case for several people exonerated by the Innocence Project.

But getting back to the pics. As stated above, it does look like something is still there post explosion.

Still cant help to think theres something off about that he/she, that "trash bag" and the purse.

As you mentioned, would be nice to see the actual video instead of the screen captures.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

if you watch all though the video you see him with out his back on his back standing there behind the tree.they even show still of him without on his back at the 3:18 mark,then at the 3:36 mark you see him walking up with his right hand holding the backpack strap,then at the look at his shoulder and down at his right hip you see gray/white. at the 3:45 mark you see him pull the strap off and look down as he sets it on the ground. 3:49 mark no back pack. from the 3:45 mark on you never see him with it on his back. as he is walking off he doesn't have it.
maybe if you watch it in theater mode or full screen you can see it better.

as far as pleading guilty, he didn't say it his lawyer did. he never said a word until then end if iirc. it is hard to believe a high price lawyer as he had, one who only specializes in death plenty cases, where she tries to get them life instead of death didn't talk with him about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Best case scenario (according to since deleted evidence) is that the US government knew about the attack and instead of stopping it, inserted actors to exacerbate the situation. This makes the government, at best, an accomplice.

I'll even suggest the whole thing was choreographed, bombs and all.

I believe the Tsarnaevs were useful patsies.

Arredondas and Bauman were there purely for effect. Jeff Bauman did NOT lose his legs that day.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

you know i just noticed something that makes me call BS even more.

this screen shot is at the 7:10 mark while he is on the phone just about 15 seconds before the first bomb goes off. see if you notice anything.

there's no bag of trash or purse there. see the joint at the two barricades come together. going by the pic you post we should be able to see them.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

first i find it really convenient that who ever posted these photos after the blast used ones where the woman purse is suppose to have blown up is obscured in every angle.

now i know that they are gonna say that it was to cover the people, but i call BS.

here i have cropped two of them.
this shows the mail box, some sort of package trash or whatever, then the woman's purse.

now in this one that is obscured, you can clearly see two blots beside the mail box, the last being tan on the top like the woman's purse.

also if you notice the guardrail wrapped around the mailbox, don't think a blast that was in front of the rail would pull it around the front of the box, more than likely would blow it back and away.

now that i look at them the thing that i thought was a trash is a pad the mail box is on.
another thing if this is surveillance video stills, where the actual blast? that would show where it came from.

Watch the video of the lady runner in green.

The one where she puts her right hand behind her neck for a second or so, then there is the explosion and then she throws something to the ole bloke running behind her which he fails to catch and that's why he falls over. If the timing of these two events fits together, then you got something concrete.

Some claim that what she threw was a drink cup but I strongly doubt that as its far to light to travel that distance without just fluttering in the air and fluttering to the ground.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Backpacks and brown bags aside, one detail that stands out is the mailbox itself.

Point One:
The mailbox appears to be on a temporary base. It's not simply bolted to the pavement like most, but rather upon a base. That alone is nothing major, but the base itself appears quite new. Notice the lack of build-up around it. There is a clear separation between it and the pavement. It must have been installed rather recently.

Point Two:
The mailbox is painted an unusual color for a Federal Drop-Box. Also note the lack of federal insignia.

Point Three:
If that box was a registered drop-box, it's exact location would be on a government register. Along with any work that was done to it. I.E., new paint-schemes or base/foundation modifications that were made to it.
edit on 02AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: hind-sight.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

is this the one your talking about.
if so this is the first explosion, we're talking about the second one.

but if you watch the slow motion of this one you can see that she doesn't throw anything to him. it looks as if something comes from the left side of the screen and hits him.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I know spooks when I see them. That guy was being watched... a lot.

They made three passes in as many minutes, they knew something was going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.

Question, do any of you actually live in or around Boston? Because I do and while I am as curious as the next person about all of this, you kind of tend to push the conspiracy stuff aside and focus on important things, like family, friends and loved ones who were there at the time, and if they are going to be ok. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorpiogurl

That would spur me on to find the truth, personally.

The government was more than happy to let your family, friends and loved ones die in order to further their own agenda.

I don't blame you for brushing it aside though. With no other narrative or proof coming to light, what else can you do?

Although, the fact that the FBI assassinated the Tsarnaev's best friend before he could make a statement would indeed arouse my suspicion.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I totally agree and it does spur me to find the truth. But like you said... what can ya do? And even if I were to find the truth? what can I do? Probably not much. I also accuse the government of underhandedness, but at least in the days following that event it was more about healing vs. accusing.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
a reply to: SlowNail

And even if I were to find the truth? what can I do?

Without proof? Nothing. Nothing at all, besides torture yourself. I know this firsthand.

If you knew with absolute certainty what happened, it wouldn't mean squat. You could sing to the high heavens and even if people REALLY wanted to believe it, they still couldn't until you prove it. It wouldn't stop you though. You'd still tell people what you know is true. Even more so, given as it was so close to home for you. You wouldn't lay it to rest.

I'm not in Boston, or America for that matter. But I won't let it rest. Bauman and Arredondas were actors. I say it because I know it's true. And I'll keep saying it.

I don't mean to be inflammatory or hurt anyone, it's awful that people were hurt that day, but Jeff and Carlos were not.

The Marathon was a setup. But what can you do?

I just hope someone smashes this open one day, preferably one of the genuine victims.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Nice catch! Those a definitely feds. In the last picture you posted, one of them is actually checking the time on his watch even. He is checking what time to gtfo ill bet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join