It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Pictures] Question re: the Boston attacks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

There is no question at all about it, in fact I think it is incriminating and court-worthy because it does suggest that the authorities were very much aware in advance that something was going to happen... and indeed the first bomb went off just a few minutes after those pictures. Also look at the woman pointing towards the suspect (could be a coincidence mind you).

As for the guy checking his watch, it could just be incidental so far as the timing was concerned. There is every chance that he was spotting the guy and clocked the time of contact, or he may even have been subtly talking into it.

Either way, he was being watched. There was a point earlier on in the video when two guys went past him and one of them was messing with his hair - except I reckon he was signalling to the CCTV. Watch the video again and see just how many people are actually strangely aware of the camera, it’s quite startling really.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1pmTuesday2pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

I will give it a watch. I certainly believe they knew something was up. It seems at the very least they knew something was going to happen with every single attack the past several years.

And it makes sense i guess, considering the amount of surveillence they have got on the entire populace. They listen to all devices, they always know, at the least they still allow all of these events to happen. I would go further and say they help and encourage all of these events to happen. It is getting all too obvious at this point.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Whoever those two suspects are they certainly had a part in all this. However, since the feds were obviously all over them during the marathon and one of them was later mysteriously murdered then we can only be suspicious as to the nature of this incident. I didn’t bother to look into this until recently and when I first did my inclination was that it was all fake - but let’s not be hasty about that, two bombs (of whatever sort) went off and in the video posted here I could clearly see one of the runner’s legs turn to jelly (considering marathoners would have strong legs, that might take some doing) so there was clearly a shock wave and the flags also took a fair amount of wind. No doubt there were actors around causing some kind of diversion or other kind of stunt, but either way whatever the heck went down on that day the feds certainly knew about something if they were tagging that guy only a few minutes before it all happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The brothers were small time drug dealers in the area and they were approached by a CIA agent posing as a buyer, they had a contact who could provide that amount of drugs (who was also CIA and had been grooming them for this for some months). They were asked to drop the drugs at a particular place at a particular time (ie the black mailbox) and they were watched by the CIA posing as runners and members of the public. They were followed on camera. Youve got to ask yourself what the 3 letter agency wouldnt do?

Just a theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join