It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Bill SB 792 excerpt:

Is California becoming a medical police state?

Health Impact News Editor Comments

In a brazen act of medical tyranny, California recently became the first state in the U.S. where lawmakers removed religious exemptions to those opposing vaccines for their children. The bill now signed into law, SB277, faces legal hurdles in court next.

Now, legislators in California want to pass the “first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply.” SB 792, would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure.

Will California soon become a medical police state?

This bill, commencing September 1, 2016, would prohibit a day care center or a family day care home from employing any person who has not been immunized in accordance with the schedule for routine adult immunizations, prescribed by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The bill would specify circumstances under which a person would be exempt from the immunization requirement, based on medical safety and current immunity, as specified. The bill would make conforming changes to provisions that set forth qualifications for day care center teachers and applicants for licensure as a family day care center. Because the bill would extend the application of a crime under the act, the bill would impose a state-mandated local program.

www.globalresearch.ca...

My "opinion" is, I do not support this Bill. I believe if this Bill made it's way to the Supreme Court, it would be removed.

I will decide what I will put in my body thank you. I do not need some government bureaucrat telling me whats good for me.

Lets see all the politician take the shots first following by all medical professionals, I think not!

What are the poisons in these vaccines?

Question: ATS would you take these vaccines if the law is past in your State in order to work with children or a Day Care facility?

edit on 27-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The longer man interferes with mother nature.

The sooner mans medicine will become ineffective.

Then what are they going to do?

Natural evolution ended a very long time ago.

Making ANY medicine or medical procedures mandatory is only going to lead to the human species demise.

When you play with fire.

Sooner or later your going to get burned.
edit on 27-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
California has long been a police state. Try standing on your rights to a cop in a big city here, see what happens.

About meds. Why not, every other thing is either forbidden or required by law.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Question: ATS would you take these vaccines if the law is past in your State?

No. I will determine what goes into my body.

Not the state.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The claim of the OP is absolutely false.

This bill, commencing September 1, 2016, would prohibit a person from being employed or volunteering at a day care center or a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. The bill would specify circumstances under which a person would be exempt from the immunization requirement, based on medical safety, current immunity, declining the influenza vaccination, or the date upon which he or she was hired, as specified. The bill would require a day care center or a family day care home to maintain documentation of the required immunizations or exemptions from immunization in the employee’s or volunteer’s personnel record. The bill would make conforming changes to provisions that set forth qualifications for day care center teachers and applicants for licensure as a family day care home. The bill would provide that a violation of these provisions would not be subject to a crime. The bill would require any person hired as a teacher in a day care center to present evidence of a current tuberculosis clearance, as specified.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov...

edit on 6/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

This is just for day care workers who have no proof of immunization or immunity. I think many professions already require this.

It also states that provision will be made so that violation is not a crime. Also that simply writing that they declined the flu vaccine is enough to be exempt and still get the job, for that vaccine.

edit on 27-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The bill doesn't mandate that adults HAVE to be immunized; it states that daycare facilities can't hire non-immunized adults.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

SEC. 4. Section 1597.622 is added to the Health and Safety Code, to read:

1597.622. (a) (1) Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed or volunteer at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. Each employee and volunteer shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year.
(2) If a person meets all other requirements for employment or volunteering, as applicable, but needs additional time to obtain and provide his or her immunization records, the person may be employed or volunteer conditionally for a maximum of 30 days upon signing and submitting a written statement attesting that he or she has been immunized as required.
(b) A person is exempt from the requirements of this section only under any of the following circumstances:
(1) The person submits a written statement from a licensed physician declaring that because of the person’s physical condition or medical circumstances, immunization is not safe.
(2) The person submits a written statement by a licensed physician providing that the person has evidence of current immunity to the diseases described in subdivision (a).
(3) The person submits a written declaration that he or she has declined the influenza vaccination. This exemption applies only to the influenza vaccine.
(4) The person was hired after December 1 of the previous year and before August 1 of the current year. This exemption applies only to the influenza vaccine during the first year of employment or volunteering.
(c) The family day care home shall maintain documentation of the required immunizations or exemptions from immunization, as set forth in this section, in the person’s personnel record that is maintained by the family day care home.
(d) For purposes of this section, “volunteer” means any nonemployee who provides care and supervision to children in care.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

(3) The person submits a written declaration that he or she has declined the influenza vaccination. This exemption applies only to the influenza vaccine

I am not sure why you pasted the law again. There are no criminal penalties. It has to do with daycare workers.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes. I quoted that. It says that a day care facility cannot employ someone who is not vaccinated or exempted.

Now please, how about the next part? Where does is say that not being vaccinated constitutes a crime?

Your OP is a Laughable Online Lie. It's in the wrong forum.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
What are the poisons in these vaccines?

Do ya think they're trying to rid the state of all the illegals?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Kalifornikate strikes again.

. . . the globalists have long used Kalifornikate as a pacing car for the rest of the nation to catch up to speed on regarding their encroaching tyranny.

Perhaps the citizens need to surround the legislature

and . . . uhhhh . . . immunize each one voting for such hideousness . . . immunize them against ever pulling a similar stunt ever again.

I wonder if a saline jab for every 25,000 state citizens in each legislative buttock would get the

uhhhh . . . point

across.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I see the 'But, but, but . . .' wailing has begun . . . that you read the law wrong . . . that it doesn't really say such horrible things etc.

Are that many folks REALLLLLLLLLLLLY

THAT

IGNORANT

of the globalists favorite strategy of the frog in the bucket incrementalism?

They are working it with guns.

They have worked it with destroying our freedoms and the Constitution . . .

They are clearly headed the same direction and to the same goal regarding vaccines.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Liberals...its my body my choice unless it comes to enriching Big Pharma.

Then it is no longer your 'choice', but theirs.

Disgusting beyond words.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
You don't have to be vaccinated.
But a child care center (licensed) cannot employ you unless you are, or unless you are exempted.

There are no criminal penalties if you are not vaccinated.

The OP is completely erroneous.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I gather you see no incrementalism hazards in such things.

AT what point would you begin to feel aversive toward such moves, laws, strategies?

Do you even have a theoretical line in the sand?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The problem is that they are messing with people's ability to make a living unless they comply. How much Government are you willing to put up with? What about requiring these poisons for just working in a public school? It is a slippery slope.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This one is easy...opt out and don't take the vaccine no state medical aid. Take the vaccine and get state medical aid...decision is yours.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So we have to comply to your lifestyle choice? How about you don't force the business to accept a choice you made.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Are that many folks REALLLLLLLLLLLLY

THAT

IGNORANT

of the globalists favorite strategy of the frog in the bucket incrementalism?

They are working it with guns.

They have worked it with destroying our freedoms and the Constitution . . .

They are clearly headed the same direction and to the same goal regarding vaccines.

Sigh.

I was thinking the same things when I discovered this information.

Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?

One of the biggest myths being propagated in the compliant mainstream media today is that doctors are either pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, and that the anti-vaccine doctors are all “quacks.”

However, nothing could be further from the truth in the vaccine debate. Doctors are not unified at all on their positions regarding “the science” of vaccines, nor are they unified in the position of removing informed consent to a medical procedure like vaccines.

The two most extreme positions are those doctors who are 100% against vaccines and do not administer them at all, and those doctors that believe that ALL vaccines are safe and effective for ALL people, ALL the time, by force if necessary.
Very few doctors fall into either of these two extremist positions, and yet it is the extreme pro-vaccine position that is presented by the U.S. Government and mainstream media as being the dominant position of the medical field.

In between these two extreme views, however, is where the vast majority of doctors practicing today would probably categorize their position. Many doctors who consider themselves “pro-vaccine,” for example, do not believe that every single vaccine is appropriate for every single individual.

Many doctors recommend a “delayed” vaccine schedule for some patients, and not always the recommended one-size-fits-all CDC childhood schedule. Other doctors choose to recommend vaccines based on the actual science and merit of each vaccine, recommending some, while determining that others are not worth the risk for children, such as the suspect seasonal flu shot.

These doctors who do not hold extreme positions would be opposed to government-mandated vaccinations and the removal of all parental exemptions.

In this eBook, I am going to summarize the many doctors today who do not take the most extremist pro-vaccine position, which is probably not held by very many doctors at all, in spite of what the pharmaceutical industry, the federal government, and the mainstream media would like the public to believe.

www.globalresearch.ca...

We know why the media and government are for pro-vaccine. The very fact is, the lame stream properganda media are paid a lot of money to push pro-vaccines agendas for the Pharmaceutical corporations to make more profits while Billing your insurance companies for unnecessary shots.

What's in these vaccine? Are they safe? FDA cannot be trusted any longer because the fact is they are in the same bed as all the Pharmaceutical corporations.

Also while most people are not paying attention to the bigger picture here, I agree with you, that we are frogs slowly being boiled.

This may also support my old thread of the Illuminati agenda speech in 1969.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join