It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No way, ever. Period. No state has a right to demand someone inject anything into their own bodies!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
And no state does.
Can you show otherwise?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
And no state does.
Can you show otherwise?

Never claimed that any did. Yet. The fact remains that a lot of people would like to force that issue, and make them required for all. That's a problem. Flu shots, for example, make a lot of people seriously ill, myself included. In fact, any time the hubby got one, I got flu. Yes, proven, diagnosed, within a day or so, perfect incubation time. No shots, no flu. As in, for YEARS. I don't agree with any employer demanding such a thing, either. If someone is worried, let them get the shots they trust so much.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Never claimed that any did.
Random statement then. Ok.

As in, for YEARS. I don't agree with any employer demanding such a thing, either.

Then find a different employer. Your choice. I've quit a couple of jobs because of company policies.

edit on 6/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU LET BIG PHARMA TWINE THEIR TROJAN HORSE VACCINES WITH LEGALESE....WARNING WARNING WARNING....once they get their foot in the door and begin to buy pharma-laws that force us to have our individual bodies injected with engineered DNA, like they have bought all other laws they will own the planet.

Furthermore we cannot predict what a person who injects or takes in a vaccine could develop as a "side-effect" and one day someone who TOOK A VACCINE might be passing on mutated viruses or some other such thing.....we cannot allow big pharma to become weaponised by our own laws and used against us all.
edit on 28-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Then you were already sick. The vaccines don't make you sick, espically the injected ones.

If someone is worried, let them get the shots they trust so much.

Aw yes this tired excuse. There are people that legitimately can't get the shots, that is who hurt most by this. But hey I guess your rights are more important than the rest of ours

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So just a big post that is nothing but wild speculation. I'm all for not letting big pharma take control but vaccines is not where that is happening. It is one of the few areas they are actually preventing things and not just treating them....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Seriously, each day brings a new non-issue for the crazy pitchfork wielders -- seriously- it's for childcare workers. Move along. Go find a real issue worthy of your pitchforks. Oh, look! Squirrel!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Then you were already sick. The vaccines don't make you sick, espically the injected ones.

That is your "opinion".

10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous Than a Flu!

www.bewellbuzz.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

LOL you want to talk about opinions then post that? Too funny man.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Come, now. 'Be well buzz' is one of the greats in research and medical literature. How dare you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Of course it should be mandatory.
The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming.
I'm leaving.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

As in, for YEARS. I don't agree with any employer demanding such a thing, either.

Then find a different employer. Your choice. I've quit a couple of jobs because of company policies.

Oh, I would, if I was in that situation. I am not but that doesn't mean I have to agree that a state can prevent a person from working in their chosen field, all because of fascist policies on shots. What we do with our health should be our business. A vaccination isn't a hygiene issue, and should not be mandatory for anyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

A vaccination isn't a hygiene issue.

Correct, it's a safety issue.
Just as are the restrictions about criminals being employed by day care facilities.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

If someone is worried, let them get the shots they trust so much.

Aw yes this tired excuse. There are people that legitimately can't get the shots, that is who hurt most by this. But hey I guess your rights are more important than the rest of ours

Nope, not even close. And, yes, they do, for a lot of people. People who get sick from them are legitimately unable, as far as I am concerned. Plus, it isn't a matter of "able", it's a matter of willing, and that's the real issue. If the shots work, then people who get them have no worries. Someone else's rights aren't any more important than mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

They really don't, go ask any pharmacist.

And my point was there are people that want the vaccines that can't get them that are hurt the most. Guys your rights are more important than theirs. Since they are the ones most hurt by it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I am adversely affected by the flu shots and nope, wasn't sick before them either. I don't think my reactions are severe because some people have much worse reactions. The flu shots cause me to vomit, have fevers over 100, the "runs", severe headaches, lethargy and I'm usually bedridden for at least a month, the longest being two months bedridden and recovery took over a month. Doctors refused to believe the shot was the cause and told my family the same as you said... that I had to have been sick prior. So, my parents had me get a physical before the shot to be sure; I was always healthy prior to the shot. After the shot, within an hour... the reactions I mentioned. It's now documented in my med records that I cannot get the flu shot.
edit on 2016 7 3 by oldme because: fixed darn typos

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

A vaccination isn't a hygiene issue.

Correct, it's a safety issue.
Just as are the restrictions about criminals being employed by day care facilities.

If the vaccines are making people safe, then those that don't get them risk only themselves. Oh, wait, they don't prevent disease, which is the whole point.

No, not the same thing at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They really don't, go ask any pharmacist.

And my point was there are people that want the vaccines that can't get them that are hurt the most. Guys your rights are more important than theirs. Since they are the ones most hurt by it.

Why can't they get them? Why should I get sick for someone else? Why can't they get sick for me?

See how that works?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Oh, wait, they don't prevent disease, which is the whole point.
Not in some people, that's true. But they do prevent most people who are exposed to a disease from becoming infected. It is also true that some people cannot be vaccinated for valid medical reasons.

So what happens is this. If more people are vaccinated it means fewer will become infected. The fewer that are infected means the chances that someone who cannot be vaccinated (or someone who does not obtain sufficient immunity from being vaccinated) will encounter an infected person are reduced.

While the risk of infection cannot be entirely eliminated, it can be greatly mitigated. The more people are vaccinated, the greater the mitigation of the risk.

No, not the same thing at all.
Yes. The same thing. Reducing risk to the children who attend the day care centers.

Why can't they get them?
Allergies to components of the vaccine. In the case of flu, egg proteins in particular. There are vaccines that are contraindicated for pregnant women.

Why should I get sick for someone else?
What?

Why can't they get sick for me?
They can sick from you. That's why if you're going to be caring for groups of children you should be immunized.

edit on 7/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join