It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the next terror attack occur?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It was very odd that there was a release days before the Orlando shooting promising a shooting Florida. It happened. Now, ISIS has released a new video and they are threatening San Francisco.

Now, who purchased airline tickets before his attack? The Orlando shooter.
Who is now 'missing' according to the FBI/DOJ? His wife
Where were the tickets too? San Francisco

Now, connect the dots and there is something that I have seen in the last two attacks. ISIS inspired and a marriage not long before the attack. Why the hell is his wife not already charged as an accessory?

Link

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Since the islam terrorists are cowards-I'm guessing another gun free zone filled with unarmed civilians.

Oh-and the traitors in our gov will lie and blame it on white males. (like what happened with the gay bar shooting)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Since the islam terrorists are cowards-I'm guessing another gun free zone filled with unarmed civilians.

Oh-and the traitors in our gov will lie and blame it on white males. (like what happened with the gay bar shooting)

Actually, they will blame it on the weapons used. The perps will be Democraps and thus cannot be blamed. The lame stream media will scream that the problem are guns, guns, guns!!! White males are screwed and not in a good way...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

IF you were to answer the question in the OP and you got it right you can expect the Feds breathing down your neck. I am going to decline to answer directly, but I will guess it won't be a place like Texas where they are armed and just waiting for some jack ass terrorist to shoot.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Derail a tram, at the top of a hill..... would that do some damage ?

Someone quickly go look at the Rockford Files episodes for any clues....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm going to guess the next attack will be in one of the East coast states. They seem to be following a pattern geographically.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I bet these guys can answer this question.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service = ISIS

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wherever there is a true muslim doing Muhammeds bidding.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Olympics.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's going on now. It's called the General Election. It's a sustained attack by the Clintons.

Everyone under their desks.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm hesitant to click your link because I don't want to wind up on a "no fly/ no gun" list.

Where does the link take me?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I think you means Saudi's GIP.

Enough trolling.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sort of like Metallicus inferred, you might become suspect....

But wait a minute, lets use logic.. "Where will the next terror attack occur?" .....if that were a known, it would then not occur, a paradox of sorts I guess

and here's a curiosity.. You can look to see if your on the list .......yet ?
www.no-fly-list.com...
edit on 26-6-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It is going to be San Francisco. They have been alluding to it within a few movies lately. Hopefully Diane Feinstein is there to be a civil servant and sacrifice herself for a civilian in danger. She carries too, hopefully she uses it.

They like to use Hollywood and books to tell you what their plans are. The entire last fifteen years nearly mirrors the Left Behind series insofar as geopolitics in the Middle East, several natural disasters, and even the expansion of cell service globally (that was predicted of course) . The Sum of All Fears kind of gave us an early indication of confrontation between Russia and USA years ahead.

The Chinese seem to love to remind us how much of a power they are now that they own AMC theaters. No doubt movies portraying their might and influence was a stipulation of screening films in their theaters now.

Terrorists are too scared of Chicago because an army of terrorists gangsters already control the city. If they try anything they will just be destroyed by a wall of lead from illegally possessed firearms. of the irony.

My gut says San Fran has a NWO cross hair locked onto it, and somehow G4S will have a connection there too.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ahhhh thinking further I suppose it's not too far fetched that some in our government might see it as furthering a second amendment gun confiscation issue or false flag ???

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

HERE..... www.powerlineblog.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Where will the next terror attack occur?

California has already been done.

New York has already been done.

Washington DC has already been done.

Florida was just done.

Texas was already done.

So east coast,and west coast already covered.

Somewhere in middle America.

Army bases have have been done,gay night clubs have been done.

Schools and theatres are in the news too much.

My guess is a mall in either Ohio,Illinois,Missouri or Kansas.
edit on 26-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would bet a million dollars that Obama knows where the next attack will be. Someone should ask him, like a grand jury while he ponders the question while wearing an orange jumpsuit.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Very good piecing together. I would hope law enforcement is watching SF.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

That kind of post is no help at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join